Help Topic: Tutorial Submission
1) Click the tutorial tab located under the main logo.
2) Click the "Add New Tutorial" button located under the sections global message and on the right.
3) FIll in the information you wish to submit and click the "Add New Tutorial" button located under the editor.
4) Click the "Ok" if all of your information is correct. You won't be able to edit the tutorial until it goes live after administration approval.
5) The site will appear to error giving the impression that the tutorial did not submit. This is caused by the tutorials need to be approved before it can be viewed. Just click the "Return to Index" link, and await your tutorials approval.
That's it. Everything from here on will be taken care of by the moderators and administrators of this site. We will receive notice that there is a pending tutorial, and after review, if compliant with MMMA standards, it will be approved.
No Tutorial can be submitted via the "Tutorials" category located in the forums. The system will open it's own thread for discussion of the tutorial. You are allowed to post comments in this section, but members can not make threads in or from this section.