Site Problems!!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

in the original site i could click on my profile and there was a 'track' section. this made it really easy to keep up on the topics i had posted on by letting me know if there were any new responses on those specific topics...

i do not see a feature like this. could you tell me if its hidden somewhere? or how to use it?

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

could you tell me if its hidden somewhere? or how to use it?

Sure thing. Click on your name and navigate to your profile page. Right under your avatar you'll see a few links where you can not only see all the post you've started, but all the threads you've participated in. Just like on the main forum page, if the icon is a dark color, it's been replied to.

find_topic.jpg

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

To be honest I'm not quite sure. I think some tables in the data base ended up converting as it's own thread. It's going to take the moderators to go through and delete the empty threads. A conversion of Drupal to IPB had never been done so there were some glitches and IPB did the best they could. It's going to be a slow clean up of the empty threads.

Actually, if it had been up to me, the new site wouldn't be live yet. We'd of worked on deleting most that garbage. But the forum members were hounding the staff so bad we had to do what we could do to get them the new site "now".

Did the best we could guys..

Best

If you got any problem, or can't seem to do something on the new site, let us know. If we can keep it confined to this thread that would be great. Then we can just keep editing the original topic to include all the problems and resolutions contained therein. The more critical of concerns will eventually make it to the help section, but this is as good a place as any to start he process.

Best

ive noticed that when u click on city compassion clubs it gives u an error msg

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO
ive noticed that when u click on the city in the local cc it gives an error msg

Yeah we are aware of this. The links on the page aren't done yet. They resolve to the old site. They will all be changed as soon as possible, but aren't able to be worked on until the MMMA host supplies us with a link to the old installation.

Thanks though

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

ok thanks ... so wht do i do to find out when the cc meetings are for my areas or am i gonna have to wait till this is resolved

Well clicking on the little flags would do the same as the text links at the top of the page. If you don't see one in your area, then one was never registered in the first place.

cc_links.jpg

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Anyone else having issues with the gallery? Worked fine yesterday but today I notice it is not displaying any images?

It's back. Conflict with the old site being made live for us by the host with pathways we had.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, service@straitsarea.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org Port 80

dint know if u were still awere of this is the CC agine

If you got any problem, or can't seem to do something on the new site, let us know. If we can keep it confined to this thread that would be great. Then we can just keep editing the original topic to include all the problems and resolutions contained therein. The more critical of concerns will eventually make it to the help section, but this is as good a place as any to start he process.

Best

hello, for some reason when i click on chat it takes me to the page but it stays blank, nothing comes up. on the bottom of the page is a place that says manage add ons but i don,t know what add on im supose to enable.please help.thank you

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

hello, for some reason when i click on chat it takes me to the page but it stays blank, nothing comes up. on the bottom of the page is a place that says manage add ons but i don,t know what add on im supose to enable.please help.thank you

Take a screenshot like this:

post-1643-1271032255829_thumb.jpg

...and let me see. Shouldn't be anything about "managing addons"

To take a screen shot: Push the PrtScr button above the backspace. Click start> All Programs> Accessories> Paint> Hit CTRL+V> File> Save As> Name File> Save (and remember where you saved it). Then use the "Click to attach files" button below your editor to show me.

Take a screenshot like this:

post-1643-1271032255829_thumb.jpg

...and let me see. Shouldn't be anything about "managing addons"

To take a screen shot: Push the PrtScr button above the backspace. Click start> All Programs> Accessories> Paint> Hit CTRL+V> File> Save As> Name File> Save (and remember where you saved it). Then use the "Click to attach files" button below your editor to show me.

for some reason i can't take a screen shot.but it is just a blank page. everything on the top of the page is there and it says mmma>chat. so it loads but the rest of the page is blank it doesn't even say manage add ons anymore. I don't understand. thank you for your help.

here is a problem thats driving me bonkers and making it difficult to keep track of the threads i'm engaging in:

step 1) click on my profile

step 2) click "find posts" to the left side of screen

problem, threads are randomly shown over and over and over.... i may see the same thread appear 10 times... can we fix this so i don't have so many pages of posts on my "find posts" page?

med_gallery_12947_48_83518.jpg

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

here is a problem thats driving me bonkers and making it difficult to keep track of the threads i'm engaging in:

step 1) click on my profile

step 2) click "find posts" to the left side of screen

problem, threads are randomly shown over and over and over.... i may see the same thread appear 10 times... can we fix this so i don't have so many pages of posts on my "find posts" page?

Threads aren't random. They are in the order you make the comments, with your most recent at the top of the list on the first page. There's nothing to fix. If you have made 4 coments in one thread, then you'll show 4 post in a row when you look at your "find all post". If you'd "subscribe" to a thread or forum I think you find the results your looking for better.

Like in this pic. I don't have a specific topic I'm looking at, but I'm looking at the whole forum. So it shows up as having new post. The same would happen for a topic I was involved with. By clicking the topic tab, I could then see what topics have had replies to them.

post-1643-12710957988801_thumb.jpg

If you scroll up to the top you'll see 3 buttons: "Watch This Topic", "Add Reply", "Start A New Topic"

If you watch this topic you'll only get an alert when this is replied to. If you "Find all Post" from your profile, you'll find every one of your 108 post in the order you've made them.

Hope this helps