My Avatar

This Post is Ment to Address my Avatar, What is a Little Kid doing Smoking a Cigarette you Might Ask ?

Pretty Obvious the Cigarette Companys Promoted Cigarettes too the Under Age Folks of America and they Captured ME for the Last 37 years with their BS Ads. I Started Smoking Cigarettes at the Age of 12 and have Tried too Quit Many Times with No Long Term Positive Results.

Don't have a Problem Quiting Smoking Pot, but Cigarettes, that's a different Story. I Don't need POT every day, but Cigarettes have me by the Balls and Wont let go.

So why is a Young Kid Smoking a Cigarette ? Maybe We should ask our Goverment which has had No Problem allowing the Cigarette Companys to Promote their Products to the Very Young People of America back in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.

So why has our Goverment given Cigarettes the Golden Stamp of Approval and has Keep Marijuana Illegal ?

Just Maybe it has something to do with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Money $$$$$ Rules, Common Sense makes No $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Addiction, Great Advertising and Goverment Kick Backs Makes TONS of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for all of those Folks in the Loop.

So why is the Little Kid Smoking a Cigarette ? Because Our Goverment Promoted, Subsidized, and allowed the Cigarette Companys to Capture Our Children and ME for their own PROFITS.

Can OUR GOVERMENT be Trusted too Protect US and OUR CHILDREN ? If We Look at the Past, the Obvious Answer would be NO !!!

Did you know that when the Flintstone's first came on they had two sponsors: One a Day vitamins (the kid version was renames Flintstone's vitamins) and Lucky Strike cigarettes.

The FlintStone's were My Favorite Cartoon when I was a Very Young Child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhu8HdYIX4s&feature=related

Oops! wrong cig. Hey, they're all the same to me.

A 6 month test is not long enough, I wonder did they test the same doctors after 6 years.

Was the Kool commercial banned because of the smoking, or because it looked like the one kid was receiving a BJ? lol

Oh, The influence of television.

This Post is Ment to Address my Avatar, What is a Little Kid doing Smoking a Cigarette you Might Ask ?

Pretty Obvious the Cigarette Companys Promoted Cigarettes too the Under Age Folks of America and they Captured ME for the Last 37 years with their BS Ads. I Started Smoking Cigarettes at the Age of 12 and have Tried too Quit Many Times with No Long Term Positive Results.

Don't have a Problem Quiting Smoking Pot, but Cigarettes, that's a different Story. I Don't need POT every day, but Cigarettes have me by the Balls and Wont let go.

So why is a Young Kid Smoking a Cigarette ? Maybe We should ask our Goverment which has had No Problem allowing the Cigarette Companys to Promote their Products to the Very Young People of America back in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.

So why has our Goverment given Cigarettes the Golden Stamp of Approval and has Keep Marijuana Illegal ?

Just Maybe it has something to do with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Money $$$$$ Rules, Common Sense makes No $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Addiction, Great Advertising and Goverment Kick Backs Makes TONS of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for all of those Folks in the Loop.

So why is the Little Kid Smoking a Cigarette ? Because Our Goverment Promoted, Subsidized, and allowed the Cigarette Companys to Capture Our Children and ME for their own PROFITS.

Can OUR GOVERMENT be Trusted too Protect US and OUR CHILDREN ? If We Look at the Past, the Obvious Answer would be NO !!!

Wow, I started smoking at 12 too and I feel exactly like you. MJ has come and gone but the cigs just won't quit nagging at me. Just quit for the 1 millionth time ;-) on March 14th and I am doing good, hope to stay smoke-free this time.

Don't trust the government or most of the medical community. The government and pharm has to make their money and they don't care who is in their way.

Archived