Captain Obvious and the reason behind the New Name

Why did I change my name too Captain Obvious ?

Too Many times I have seen Folks Spew BS on this site and I can't allow Propaganda Artist to Rule OUR SITE for Their Own Objectives.

Some Folks are Just Ignorant and others have an Agenda too make MM Look Bad for their Own Objectives.

When I SEE OBVIOUS BS, Im going to Point Out the Obvious BS, Simple as That.

After 20+ years in sales it's not that hard too Read Peoples Motives thru their OWN Words and Actions. I really don't post that offen but sometimes I feel that I have No Choice when I see Obvious Propaganda or Ignorance.

I Hope you all can understand, it's nothing Personal, I just want the True Facts to come out.

Thanks: Kalamazoo Hydroponics (old screen name) / Captain Obvious

I'm sure you are allowed to have your own opinion no matter what your screen name is. Thanks for the heads up. Now I know you will be judging me and everyone else on everything we say or do on this site. Sure, I think it's ok to call someone out on some moo poo if you happen to come across it, but changing your screen name and sitting and waiting to catch someone slinging bunny muffin just kinda seems a little aggresive and premeditated. Not that anyone asked my opinion but, Not cool man.

I'm sure you are allowed to have your own opinion no matter what your screen name is. Thanks for the heads up. Now I know you will be judging me and everyone else on everything we say or do on this site. Sure, I think it's ok to call someone out on some moo poo if you happen to come across it, but changing your screen name and sitting and waiting to catch someone slinging bunny muffin just kinda seems a little aggresive and premeditated. Not that anyone asked my opinion but, Not cool man.

No Problem, I can feel where you are comming from.

In the Past there has been Obvious Propaganda Posted on this site. The New Rating system will help weed out the Obvious and all should be well on our new site.

Welcome to the New MMMA 2.0 I think you will Like It. :)

$.02

I read your post on the name change, along with posts from the old forum which a majority contained good content so Im not offended. Plus mark for you on those grounds. Others might not have that history or a loose sense of humor. To each their own.

You are a business owner correct? That would be one reason why I could agree with bocus97, not cool man.

#2 Obvious BS. --> http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?/topic/17984-shady-business/page__gopid__156072&

Hello everyone, First off, I have stopped using pot after 35 years of smoking for non medical reasons but, a friend of mine who just got his card told me about his caregiver. And what he told me does not sound right - the caregiver is a man and his wife is also a caregiver operating out of the same house told my friend that last year (2009) they made $500,000 being caregivers. Then I asked how much did they pay in taxes, he laughed and said "they don't pay taxes". My question's to you are- 1.Is it possible for two caregivers to make half a million dollars legally in a year? 2. Should'nt a legal business pay taxes? 3. If what they're doing is illegal, does'nt this type of thing give the business a black eye? Please help me understand and thanks for dropping bye.

Archived