Really?!?! Missing Forums?

Are we REALLY starting from scratch? And, are the old forums really gone for good?

That was my way of telling who's who. My way of reading about who to best trust. My way of finding out about all of the genetics circulating.

And now...

It's gone.

Are the old forums backed up somewhere, and will they be migrated over to the new forums?

ALSO

All of my blog entries are gone. Are those coming over as well?

Even my profile message is toast. I appreciate the new forum. It's awesome. But...

I found one of my postings was missing my opening post... I can read all who posted after the first and where I chimed in later, I am thinking that because it contained nothing but website addresses it was not allowed (I've read that somewhere here, you can't have HTML unless it is encoded or something)

So hopefully I can figure out how to do the embedding thing, then update that post.

I found the old posts but it wouldnt let me add to them. in fact some one had a link to the old site, and it got taken off of here, This is a good new site, and even this old fella is learning my way around w/o the kids having to help me any longer!

I found the old posts but it wouldnt let me add to them. in fact some one had a link to the old site, and it got taken off of here, This is a good new site, and even this old fella is learning my way around w/o the kids having to help me any longer!

I still can't even figure out how to post a question/start a new topic! :huh:

Archived