Chat Room?

i think people arent used to it yet. i know i have a method, that i use everytime i come to this site...check inbox 1st, then check responses to my posts, then look at new posts, i do that order evrytime so i don't miss anything...also if there was a box that popped up like on facebook where i could see the names online at a glance i think i would be more at amped to use it...

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

..also if there was a box that popped up like on facebook where i could see the names online at a glance i think i would be more at amped to use it...

No need to duplicate features already on the board. You can see whoes on line and whoes in the chat room in the footer of the forum.

footer_data.png

I looked at the chat program, no one was there at least it looked that way to me but it would be nice. I don't know if I'm gonna stay online much longer but if I were I'd consider helping pay for it if I thought I'd use it enough but whenever I'm on I'm usually the only one logged in.

Silverblue

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO
It's alright. It would be more fun with more people. Feels kind of limited.

lol...yeah....at 12 at night when no ones on....it's really limited :P

Hi Everyone! This is my first time back to the new site. Just checking things out. I had to reset a password but that in itself is a good thing. Security is sound. After reading some of the comments, I agree that the site needs some time to adjust. Just like "The Cause", we need to chart our course cautiously and with as much information and experience as we can muster. I like the ideas though. Steady as she goes!

LoVe and PeAce

Why does no one use our chat room? I come in every day scence I found this site and I sometimes see up to 3 people in the room but I can never get anyone to talk.. they are always AFK..

I keep the chat room open on one side of my Win7 screen and scan the forums on the other side... I am so pumped to accually talk to another person about MMJ and find out why they get it but no luck so far.

Everyone is welcome to use mine till 3MA get one its a cheap one but works

http://northernlightscc.ning.com/

it is at the bottom of page

I read on ning's site they're phasing out the free services, will have an announcement very soon, I think it said May 4th, not sure. I couldn't find the cc group I got info on that's supposed to be there, I was re-reading ning's policies, hadn't signed up yet, I was at ning for awhile maybe a few months but deleted the account, then I went back there to search for the cc group and saw the notice about ending the free service.

Silverblue

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Glad to hear that BN. Don't really like the idea of using a chat service on another site. MMMA have no control and accounts there have no connection with accounts here. Not that we couldn't be added, but best if we make this site 100% self supporting.

• 2 months later...
Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Sorry about that. Joe renewed our board license, so that in turn gives us another license key. The chat room no longer worked for the old key. January 11th 2011 this will happen again. It's all working again, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Best

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

yes i could not get into chatt said it was full with 5 in chatt room might have went over band with not sure as i used to run a web site and after usen so much in a day they did not let you do some things thank you for reading and have a great day ever one