Lansing Compassion Club

bongripper

Lansing, where are you at? Im looking for a compassion club here in Lansing or looking to start one. I still don't know many people here in Lansing. I am from the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area.

I just finished a harvest of WHITE WIDOW. My next grow is going to be two strains that really aren't around here.

GOD BUD and PURPLE DURPLE

hopefully i can hook up with some people and pay forward the favor someone paid forward to me.

i have a lot of ideas.

Lansing, where are you at? Im looking for a compassion club here in Lansing or looking to start one. I still don't know many people here in Lansing. I am from the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area.

I just finished a harvest of WHITE WIDOW. My next grow is going to be two strains that really aren't around here.

GOD BUD and PURPLE DURPLE

hopefully i can hook up with some people and pay forward the favor someone paid forward to me.

i have a lot of ideas.

The compassion club in lansing is the Eastside Lansing patient Suport group. they usually meet at the Gone wired Cafe on Monday nights.

are you looking to work with other caregivers/patients to improve the consistant availability of good medical products? we are trying to get a group together to help each other out

I am very interested in joining the Lansing area CC. I am a recent transplant to the area and am having some issues finding an affordable doctor to facilitate the recommendation for the state. I hope to be able to be an active member for the group. Looking forward to the next meeting. I will try to locate the schedule for the next meeting.

Hey I would also like to get involved. I am new and only have one patient would love to set down with another caregiver and chat. e mail me and maybe we can all get some coffee sometime soon. expertgrower@gmail. or call Luke 7757591

Hello all, I am VERY new here. I just sent my app in 29 days ago. I sent a money order so I do not know when they cashed it. BUT I would like to join a CC around Lansing. I am in Fowlerville and I would be greatfull for any help or info you can give me...

Thanks All

Lansing Eastside Medical Cannabis Center (LEMCC) holds meetings every other Wednesday at 6 p.m. Usually each Saturday from 11-2, are reserved for discussion of issues related to medical cannabis (law, making medibles, etc).

Our website: http://lemcc.org/ - *note* We are currently undergoing a website redesign. If the website does not work for you on the first try, try again. We are also on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Lansing-MI/Lansing-Eastside-MCC/140795579676?ref=ts

Sign up on the Facebook page, and you will recieve alerts to when meetings are going to be held.

I live right in lansing as well, i would like to attend the meeting on wednesday. I sent in a money order with my app as well, but i didnt get it certified so you have to call western union and read the number on my receipt to learn it was cashed. It was cashed over 2 months ago, and i have all my doctor paperwork. WOuld this be a problem?

Archived