Obviously, Someone Don't Like Me, And That's Ok

Obviously I will be a Target for all the Propaganda Artist and that is Good. The MMMA can see your Vote(s) and will understand your Objective and you will only make yourself more Obvious.

The Folks who understand my Honesty will only Boost my Rep Score back up.

Keep up the Great work everyone who is Truly for the Cause. B)

To the Propaganda Artist, don't make it look too Obvious, Good People are not Stupid.

Perrier-Cowboys.jpg

menspeeding.jpg

Phaq that rep bunny muffin score! who realy cares if some one on here dont like you,,Im sure there are many that do not like me! and I dont care!

but so far I believe I like you so cheer up! I aint read the rest of your posts yet though so I might change my mind. lol B)

Phaq that rep bunny muffin score! who realy cares if some one on here dont like you,,Im sure there are many that do not like me! and I dont care!but so far I believe I like you so cheer up! I aint read the rest of your posts yet though so I might change my mind. lol B)

I Like most of your post, a little harsh sometimes but too the Point, I'm a little Harsh sometimes Myself.

BTW, I Love your Screen Name and phaquetoo ;) I Gave you a Positive rep because you do speak the Truth.

:rolleyes: i like your post am not sure if that is you or not can we have other clue :D

Ok, one more clue, Im the Guy on the Right wearing a Back Pack, BTW a +1 for you too BobandTorey you have always spoken the Truth.

StarWarsBloopers.jpg

Archived