Outdoor Nutrients

buddhaspalm

Hello fellow patients, just wondering what people like to use for nutrients outdoors. I will be having a outdoor garden this summer and was told not to waste money on the type of nutrients that I use indoors. i was thinking about running the complete FF line outdoors. Indoors I use BioBizz. I'm growing in FF Ocean forest and Promix 50/50 blend of the 2, and plan on the same outdoors, as my yard is primarily clay soil.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

BP

Dont use the ocean forest but use there outdoor line of soil as it has timereleased nutes in it. Mir grow would prolly be fine for outdoors and a hell of alot cheaper. Time released nutes will be fine outdoors as they grow so long and have time to use it up before bloom. You'll need to add that later in the fall.

• 2 months later...

Espoma makes some awsome organic nutrients perfect for outdoor grows... they have a 'garden tone' which is like a grow formula and a 'flower tone' which is like... well obviously.

its one bag made up of several different rich organic ingredients and everything they make comes with ben. bacteria in it. its cheap and available at lowes/homedepot any gardening store.

they have one called 'jump start' which is perfect for mixing into your bed before you plant that has alot of extra ben. bacteria. check it out at the store and give the 'derived from' portion on the back of the bag a read... lotsa' good bunny muffin in there. literally. i use jumpstart every time i mix anything up just to get some base nutes and all that ben bacteria. :thumbsu:

• 10 months later...

try this make your whole about the size of a 5gal buckit mix 3 cups 19/19/19 2cups bone meal 1 cup lime put it in fill the whole up with the best dirt you can find plant works great or you can blend the mix in have a great day

Archived