Medical Marijuana And Music Therapy?

34 minutes ago, rambozo420 said:

They can easily explain it to you if you would listen. 

Knowledge is priceless. My science background and my recent research helps me understand the virus.

Moderna uses a DNA sequence of the spike protein to help our bodies' immune system recognize the COVID virus.

Therefore, COVID and the Moderna Vaccine do have a snippet of COVID DNA sequence in common. 

How mRNA Vaccines Work

To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, mRNA vaccines use mRNA created in a laboratory to teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

COVID vaccine
  1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. The mRNA will enter the muscle cells and instruct the cells’ machinery to produce a harmless piece of what is called the spike protein. The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it.
  2. Next, our cells display the spike protein piece on their surface. Our immune system recognizes that the protein doesn’t belong there. This triggers our immune system to produce antibodies and activate other immune cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection. This is what your body might do to fight off the infection if you got sick with COVID-19.
  3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection from the virus that causes COVID-19. The benefit of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is that those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the potentially serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19. Any temporary discomfort experienced after getting the vaccine is a natural part of the process and an indication that the vaccine is working.

43 minutes ago, rambozo420 said:

You see that the video is banned on Youtube.

That means people are using it in a bad way to scare others away from getting vaccinated.

Unless you think that Youtube is part of your vast conspiracy theory how do you explain that it's banned on there?

If you think that this conspiracy is so deep that even Youtube is part of it then I really can't help you.