Medical Marijuana And Music Therapy?

Maybe putting yourself in the shoes of a parent that buried his child, after holding their cold body with a bullet in their head, and then called a liar by Alex Jones, sobers you up a little?

How could you ever look at anything he says in a positive light.

Jones admits he was lying. Can you admit it too?

And then accept the weight that puts on your soul? Lying about the murder of children.

That's what it's going to take to get any forgiveness for what you are doing now with all the lies. 

Concert lineup announced for new Labadie Rib Fest in Bay City- Uncle Kracker

• Published: Jun. 22, 2022, 4:14 p.m.

BAY CITY, MI - Barbeque and music lovers rejoice. Bay City’s beloved rib cook-off is set to return after a decade with a wide offering of slow-cooked barbeque and outdoor concerts.

The Labadie Pig Gig was a summertime staple in Bay City that ran from 1992 to 2012. Now, 10 years later, the event has been resurrected into a new incarnation called the “Labadie Rib Fest.” The new barbeque-centered event will be held from July 28 - 31 at the Veterans Memorial Park on Bay City’s west side. Aside from tasty ribs and tangy pulled pork, the Labadie Rib Fest will also feature four nights of concerts that feature national and Michigan bands.

On Thursday, July 28, 90′s alternative rock band Everclear will be performing with special guest Fastball. Moving back to the 80′s glam rock era, Warrant will headline with guest Winger on Friday. Rock legends The Guess Who and Peacemaker will be performing on Saturday.

Things will shift gears from rock to country on Sunday, with Michigan native Uncle Kracker set to headline on Sunday. Uncle Kracker will be joined by Family Tradition.

Concert gates will open at 5 p.m. each day except for Sunday. Gates will open at 4 p.m. on Sunday for the Uncle Kracker performance.

Tickets will be available at BayCityRibFest.com.

Local bands will be performing at the Bud Light Entertainment Tent throughout the rib festival, which opens each day at the same time as the festival gates. Road Dawgz will be playing on Thursday, Sensory Overload will be up on Friday, Hipakritz will play on Saturday, and the Todd Michael Band is set for Sunday

As for all things barbeque, smoked and grilled treats will be served up by multiple vendors including That Guy’s BBQ and Fatt Matt’s BBQ from Bay City. Other Michigan vendors include Smokin’ Bob-B-Que from Gladwin, Tender Bonez from Flint, Piggin N Grilling from Gladwin, Famous Dave’s of Saginaw, Smokin’ Charlie of Gladwin. Two out-of-state vendors are also currently set to participate: Cowboys BBQ from Fort Worth, Texas and Johnson’s BBQ of Chesapeake Virginia.

A media celebrity rib cook-off will also be held at noon on Friday. Local news, radio, TV and media personalities will be cooking to raise money for selected charities.

Other entertainment at the event will include the return of pig races, which used to be a major attraction at the old Pig Gig event. A family stage filled with family-friendly entertainment and activities such as musical acts, dance groups, magic shows, games and contests.

Area vendors will also be setting up for the new “Little Piggy Market Place”

The event gates will open and close at the following times for the Labadie Rib Fest as a whole:

• Thursday, July 28: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
  • Friday, July 29: noon - 11 p.m.
  • Saturday, July 30: 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
  • Sunday, July 21 - 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.

Yeah hell, that's exactly how I'm treating right now. Unfortunately, I have an anxiety depressive disorder and it came into full play after the girl I loved madly left me. I found out that she was cheating on me with some rich jerk from Moscow. Now the only things that save me are pills, marijuana, toplovehacks and music. Not the best life, you see.

Edited by NewLife21

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 6:10 PM, rambozo420 said:

So Alex Jones was right sits Bad with You  Yup Alex Jones Was Right 

Alex Jones required to pay $45.2 million in punitive damages to Sandy Hook parents

A Texas jury ordered conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pay $45.2 million in punitive damages to the parents of a Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victim on Friday, just one day after the jury decided on separate compensatory damages. 

“A jury on Thursday ordered Jones, who has baselessly claimed that the 2012 school shooting was a hoax, to pay over $4 million in compensatory damages.

Jones has pushed false claims about the school shooting, including alleging that no children died in the massacre. 

“I wanted to tell you to your face because I wanted you to know that I am a mother first and foremost. And I know that you are a father. And my son existed,” Lewis told Jones during the trial.

“And I don’t understand. Truth, truth is so vital to our world. Truth is what we base our reality on, and we have to agree on that to have a civil society. Sandy Hook is a hard truth. Hard truth. Nobody would want to ever believe that 26 kids could be murdered.” 

Alex Jones Caught Committing Perjury, Lied About Sandy Hook to Make Money

• Alex Jones’ Lawyers Accidentally Sent Full History of Texts to Sandy Hook Lawyer

Alex Jones Perjury? Sandy Hook Parents' Lawyer Says Infowar Host's Texts Were Sent to Him by Mistake

Alex Jones, InfoWars founder and conspiracy theorist, has been caught in a massive, years-long lie. Jones infamously started the lucrative conspiracy theory that the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre, which left 26 people, including 20 children, dead, was a hoax. 

Jones, who has repeatedly lied that the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax, has already been found liable in defamation cases brought by families of the victims. However, new evidence brought to light during his defamation trial confirms that Jones knew Sandy Hook was a real massacre, but chose to continue touting conspiracy theories for viewer rates and profit. The texts and emails from his phone show that Jones was making $800,000 dollars per day at the height of his claims. 

Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis, the parents of Jesse Lewis, who was six years old when he was killed in the 2012 massacre, are seeking damages of up to $150m from Alex Jones as well as from his company – Free Speech Systems LLC for propagating the idea that Sandy Hook was a hoax. 

When presented with the evidence in court, which seems to have been accidentally turned over by Jones’ lawyers, Jones appeared flabbergasted.

This was the exchange between Jones and prosecutors during the defamation trial: "12 days ago, your attorneys messed up and sent me an entire digital copy of your entire cell phone with every text message you've sent for the past two years ... and that is how I know you lied to me when you said you didn't have text messages about Sandy Hook," said Mark Bankston, the attorney for Sandy Hook victims' families, Wednesday in court.

• "You know what perjury is, right?" he said. "You testified under oath previously that you personally searched your phone for the phrase 'Sandy Hook' and there were no messages."

• "We asked for all emails and you told us [under oath] you don't use email and there are no emails about Sandy Hook," Bankston continued. Jones responded by saying he quit using email before Sandy Hook.

• "There are emails that you've sent to your lawyers, your staff and others concerning your business operations that we requested for, Sandy Hook, other topics that have been requested in this lawsuit," Bankston said after showing Jones a document with his email address.

The court will decide how much Jones has to pay them in damages. 

What Else Has Jones Lied About? 

Jones was heavily involved in the lead-up to the January 6th Capitol attack. He helped obtain at least $650,000 from Julie Fancelli, an heiress to the Publix grocery chain and Infowars fan, to pay for a pro-Trump rally that preceded the attack on the Capitol. Of that money, $200,000 was deposited into one of Jones' business accounts, according to the U.S. House’s committee to investigate the Jan. 6 attack.

On his Infowars broadcast that day, Jones told his supporters, “This is the most important call to action on domestic soil since Paul Revere and his ride in 1776.” And at the Capitol, Jones used a bullhorn to excite crowds by chanting, “Stop the steal!”

He also has strong ties to individuals arrested in the attack on the Capitol, including Joe Biggs, a former Infowars staffer and a leader of the far-right group Proud Boys.

In late January this year, Jones told Infowars listeners he was questioned in front of the House committee and said he invoked his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent “almost 100 times.”

WHAT HAPPENED JANUARY 6TH ©2022

Edited by Restorium2

On 7/30/2022 at 7:49 AM, NewLife21 said:

Yeah hell, that's exactly how I'm treating right now. Unfortunately, I have an anxiety depressive disorder and it came into full play after the girl I loved madly left me. I found out that she was cheating on me with some rich jerk from Moscow. Now the only things that save me are pills, marijuana, toplovehacks and music. Not the best life, you see.

27 million Russians died during Worrld War 2 to Fight Facism plus I'm a big fan of Vodka do You miss the wayward Trollip LOL it's to Easy

48 minutes ago, rambozo420 said:

27 million Russians died during Worrld War 2 to Fight Facism plus I'm a big fan of Vodka do You miss the wayward Trollip LOL it's to Easy

Real History;

Those troops died fighting Hitler for Poland. Rusia and Germany both wanted to take over Poland. First one then the other, then back again.  

I'm the one they warned You about Simple as a pimple a dime on time rhyme against rhyme its my time I tell the Truth even though it's uncouth wear the hat it's wear were at its at Blessing from saint cecilla cause You know I can feel yah its the smoke that feeds it B put it on repeat cause I feed from the the Beat of the Music You can can use it

1 hour ago, rambozo420 said:

Stockholm syndrome IT IS WHAT IT IS LETS KILL SOME BABIES RIGHT RESTO? THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS biden is a puppet can't tinkle without soiling himself

Exactly. Trump has you right where he wants you. You think you are a free individual, yet you are a slave to the man. Bought and paid for with pennies and lies. Great investment I see. Every time you post you post for The Man. 

1 hour ago, rambozo420 said:

Stockholm syndrome IT IS WHAT IT IS LETS KILL SOME BABIES RIGHT RESTO? THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS biden is a puppet can't tinkle without soiling himself

Biden is an old man who has earned the right to tinkle himself punk. lol

He's the only one with the balls to stand up to Trump. 

And he won BIG TIME! lol Trump is, was, and always will be the biggest loser the world has ever seem. 

Trump is like watching a train wreck or someone picking their nose. Can't look away. The whole world is watching him burn and laughing. Kicked to the curb by a doddering old man pissing himself.  As it should be. As it will always be. 

13 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Not all Drunks are Poets Some of us Drink Because We are Not

I would gladly teach You Respect

At this point You should shut Your Pie Hole LOL

Another drunk that's going to teach someone respect when they don't even grasp the concept. 

You are so far from reality that it's seems like the universe is even disrespecting you. 

Maybe you should quit Trump, quit drunk posting, and be respectable in your daily life, as a trifecta of self-betterment while you still have the chance.  

Edited by Restorium2

15 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Not all Drunks are Poets Some of us Drink Because We are Not

I would gladly teach You Respect

At this point You should shut Your Pie Hole LOL

Your anger here is a result of your identifying with the loser Trump.

Just move on.

You don't owe him anything.

Why would you want to perpetually be a loser like Trump?

Let him be a loser and you can just move on and identify as yourself. 

You could actually be a winner again maybe, instead of an angry drunken loser.