Medical Marijuana And Music Therapy?

Intoxication Every Day is a Vacation

I get Drunk and Crank My Tunes

To the it ain't easy being sleazy Blues

Today the Music Died

Cause My Pusssy Asss neighbors Cried

And then they called the Cops

But the Cops where Cool the Sherrif said He Cranks His tunes too...

Saint Cecillia You know I feel Yah

Ain't Your Buddy Beat Your Asss  Bloody I won't Quit I won't Quit Sick of living this Life in a World of Shittt

Surrounded by some lame Asss woke Shitttt

Edited by rambozo420

10 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Today the Music Died

Ain't Your Buddy Beat Your Asss  Bloody I won't Quit I won't Quit Sick of living this Life in a World of Shittt

Here's your first installment from the book of;

Ideas from a deep thinking marijuana advocate;

Woke (to me) equals; 

Remember what we used to say when someone got the end of the joint all wet?

"You (I can't convey a point without vulgarities) Lipped The Joint"

That was a bad thing to say and I didn't realize it.

Now I'm "WOKE" and don't say that anymore.

12 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

Today the Music Died

09' when MMM passed and was legal I opened a couple compassion clubs in my area.

MAN, that was an eye opener.

I thought everyone in the 'movement' would be like me.

Many folks acted like they were in it for others but the shallowness showed through. 

We got the worst of the worst along with the best of the best.

The worst are bold, loud and taking what they can from others.

The best are mostly timid and let the universe take care of business. 

Now, if you are thinking that 'WOKE' is bad then you mostly likely are a selfish taker or are too ignorant to see what's going on. 

And if you 'feel' surrounded by 'WOKE' then what you are feeling is the universe taking care of business. 

Be very careful because the lessons just get harder and harder. 

I think my first experience with 'WOKE' was in 1979.

I didn't get to pick my friends because I lived in the country and kids were few and far between.

Closest kid my age was a couple miles away so we became friends.

In high school we usually sat near each other in class.

We had one black girl attending our high school.

She sat a couple seats ahead of us in biology class.

My friend was poor and his pants were fraying at the bottom.

He would pick off pieces of thread, put them in his mouth and spit them at the black girl.

That was a slap in the head of 'WOKENESS'.

It was so wrong I could feel my inner self awakening, I was WOKE. 

I was at the crossroads. Thank God I picked the right road.

On 8/17/2022 at 6:56 AM, Restorium2 said:

Here's your first installment from the book of;

Ideas from a deep thinking marijuana advocate;

Woke (to me) equals; 

Remember what we used to say when someone got the end of the joint all wet?

"You (I can't convey a point without vulgarities) Lipped The Joint"

That was a bad thing to say and I didn't realize it.

Now I'm "WOKE" and don't say that anymore.

OK who fish lipped the joint 1 of the Few threads You haven't hijacked to Your Leftist Do what though Wilt frame of mind Get original Resto quit being a psychic Vampire Bubba take off the training wheels at least get Your hand Out my pocket LOL F-Boy

On 8/16/2022 at 8:07 PM, rambozo420 said:

I

You are surrounded by 'WOKE' because of the stuff you did the other day when you were drunk.

It aint going away because you don't talk about it. 

You can't sweep it under the rug. 

Wake up. Fess up. Then we can move on. 

That's your small picture so you can extrapolate that into the big picture of 'WOKE' across the world. 

Becca Monaghan
Jun 20, 2022

The term 'woke' has been around for some time – but we're increasingly seeing the right (and some boomers) weaponising the word in fierce political debates. They often use 'woke' to insult some of the social and cultural issues they believe are exaggerated.

Woke was officially added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2017, and contrary to popular belief, it is defined as ‘originally: well-informed, up-to-date. Now chiefly: alert to racial or social discrimination and injustice’.

According to the Urban Dictionary, the term describes someone who is ‘aware… knowing what’s going on in the community

Take “woke” for the compliment that it is

COMMENTARY

May 05, 2022

BY ROGER BUCKWALTER

“Woke” has become a favorite epithet of the far right. But properly understood, it could backfire.

Dictionaries define it as being “aware and actively attentive to important facts and issues, especially issues of racial and social justice,” and “alert to injustice in society, especially racism.”

Is that bad? Some unalert people think so. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis called Disney executives “woke” because they oppose the state’s law restricting discussion of sexual orientation in classes for younger elementary students.

It’s also been used by Donald Trump against the Biden administration, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp against critics of a voting hindrance law, Sen. Ted Cruz against an Army ad featuring a lesbian couple, and by other reactionaries.

In all these and similar cases, “woke” is hurled to disparage inclusion, progress, and struggles against entrenched prejudice. It’s part of a scheme by ultra-conservatives to weaponize words and declare threats where none exist.

The word “liberal” means broad-minded, favoring individual freedom. Opponents of slavery and segregation and proponents of women’s rights and American independence were liberals. Yet right-wingers suggest “liberal” is somehow un-American.

A new slur, “groomer,” claims that those who want equal treatment for transgenders and gays are “grooming” or recruiting young people to change their sexual identity. It is, of course, nonsense, which ignores scientific evidence that biology, not “grooming,” influences sexual orientation.

It’s far better to be woke, awakened, to social injustices than to be asleep and allow those injustices to persist. So let “woke” be an unintended compliment. Call me woke. It’s a label I’ll proudly wear. ¦

12 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

You are surrounded by 'WOKE' because of the stuff you did the other day when you were drunk.

It aint going away because you don't talk about it. 

You can't sweep it under the rug. 

Wake up. Fess up. Then we can move on. 

That's your small picture so you can extrapolate that into the big picture of 'WOKE' across the world. 

Drunk again felt the need to respond. Never have I pulled a punch of my Drinking Problem. I Dance to a INDEPENDENT Drummer. Real Deal same Everyday I'm no Angel far from it. BUT I give You My Word I don't cost the American tax payer a dime. I DO WHAT I do and these days it's a whole lot  less Dangerous LOL THANK YOU VOTERS