36 replies to this topic

#1 tricomesmaster12

tricomesmaster12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:10 PM

My card will expire in June. I was told MDCH will mail out my renewal paperwork in May. Is this a true story ?

#2 drtarzanmd

drtarzanmd

Mentally Disabled

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts
  • Locationin the Jungle

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

My card will expire in June. I was told MDCH will mail out my renewal paperwork in May. Is this a true story ?

I would'nt wait any longer....

Go to MDCH Site and Print the Renewal Application
and get it filled out completely and send it in ....

Don't forget your APPLICATION FEE

Go Here :

http://michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_RENEWAL_Packet_3-10_313245_7.pdf

#3 BlakDomina

BlakDomina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMid MI

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:18 PM

I was quite shock to receive my renewal forms in from the state today,
Maybe there is hope yet?

#4 bobandtorey

bobandtorey

The First To Be Raided and legal

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,142 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

My card will expire tomorrow once again the state did not send are in time we got them off the web the same day it was up so here we go again we have Meds and no card Posted Image we know what happen last timePosted Image

#5 madame_viper

madame_viper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

yeah..mine expires june 1...im going to the thcf clinic on friday then will send in a renewal..i also have not gotten anything from them saying anything....just pray they cash my check by june 1...they SHOULD...if i get it out to them by like the 10th or so? what do ya think?
m

#6 bobandtorey

bobandtorey

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,142 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:59 PM

yeah..mine expires june 1...im going to the thcf clinic on friday then will send in a renewal..i also have not gotten anything from them saying anything....just pray they cash my check by june 1...they SHOULD...if i get it out to them by like the 10th or so? what do ya think?
m

they cashed are check 3/16 and still no card

#7 Kingpinn

Kingpinn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

they cashed are check 3/16 and still no card

They cashed mine in a timly fashion bob. But that was march 24th . And i dont have my new card yet. But have the check on micro film on my e banking . Shows they cashed it march 24

#8 Irishgreen

Irishgreen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationTaylor

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:55 PM

Mine expires June first too. I just recieved my renewal packet last week. But, I went to THCF for my renewal April 17th. They signed for my packet on the 20th of April.

I don't expect my card anytime soon.

BUT, remember MDCH said they were extending the dated in the system for those of us expiring in the next while, for 60 days due to them being so far behind. That is, in their system, when LEO calls in a number for 60 days after our current expiration date it will read as an active card.

That doesn't mean WE get an extra 60 days to turn in the packet. In fact, if they receive it 1 day later than your expiration date, you will have to refile as a new patient, not a renewal.

It also doesn't mean an over zealous LEO won't do what they wish any way.

But, that is the protection they have put into place at this time.

#9 bobandtorey

bobandtorey

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,142 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:26 PM

Mine expires June first too. I just recieved my renewal packet last week. But, I went to THCF for my renewal April 17th. They signed for my packet on the 20th of April.

I don't expect my card anytime soon.

BUT, remember MDCH said they were extending the dated in the system for those of us expiring in the next while, for 60 days due to them being so far behind. That is, in their system, when LEO calls in a number for 60 days after our current expiration date it will read as an active card.

That doesn't mean WE get an extra 60 days to turn in the packet. In fact, if they receive it 1 day later than your expiration date, you will have to refile as a new patient, not a renewal.

It also doesn't mean an over zealous LEO won't do what they wish any way.

But, that is the protection they have put into place at this time.

thanks thats good news as far as still being activePosted Image it's just feels like last time some how lol

#10 Irishgreen

Irishgreen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationTaylor

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:15 PM

I know it does.......Hang in there! Hopefully, things will get better. :D

#11 Kevin

Kevin

Cannabis Activist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

m

Was a pleasure to meet you at the clinic today.

#12 Memo13

Memo13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:59 PM

So do you have to go to the clinic every year to renew?? Thanks

#13 CannabisPatient#1

CannabisPatient#1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationKent County

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:21 AM

my check was cashed on 3/17 and no card yet here either. How far behind are they now? What apps are they currently processing?
  • BDR likes this

#14 Kevin

Kevin

Cannabis Activist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:30 AM

So do you have to go to the clinic every year to renew?? Thanks

Yes.

#15 madame_viper

madame_viper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:48 PM

Was a pleasure to meet you at the clinic today.

well thanx kevin!! was a pleasure to meet you too. it only took 4 hours...lolol
m

#16 bobandtorey

bobandtorey

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,142 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:35 PM

my check was cashed on 3/17 and no card yet here either. How far behind are they now? What apps are they currently processing?

me check cased 3/16 no card yet

#17 Zombiefied

Zombiefied

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received early January.

MDCH Website MMP

#18 tricloud

tricloud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationMid Michigan

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:52 AM

I would'nt wait any longer....

Go to MDCH Site and Print the Renewal Application
and get it filled out completely and send it in ....

Don't forget your APPLICATION FEE

Go Here :

http://michigan.gov/...10_313245_7.pdf

He needs to get a doctors signature before he sends it in. I didn't wait for my form to be mailed before I went to the doc and got his signature (the doc has the renew forms). It takes 120 days or more to get your card. You can send it in no earlier than 60 prior to expiration. I wouldn't wait a day longer if but.....

Make sure you renew at least 23 days before your card expires or you will go lapse. That gives you 2 days for the certified mail and the 21 days you need before your paperwork becomes a card.

#19 tricloud

tricloud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationMid Michigan

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:05 AM

This was just copied from the Michigan Dept Of Community Health page for the medical marijuana program:

We appreciate your patience and ask that applicants refrain from calling to inquire about the status of the application unless your application was submitted prior to mid-December.

Sounds like they are at least 5 months behind right now folks what a joke!

Yeah and Mike Cox is running for governor. We can NOT let that happen folks.

#20 vender

vender

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:15 AM

OMG, I sent in my renewal forms on 4-23 and I got my card today 5-11! Holy crap that was way faster than I thought, under 20 days. I am not sure but I think renewals get priority. I could be wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users