Card Expires In June

My card will expire in June. I was told MDCH will mail out my renewal paperwork in May. Is this a true story ?

I would'nt wait any longer....

Go to MDCH Site and Print the Renewal Application

and get it filled out completely and send it in ....

Don't forget your APPLICATION FEE

Go Here :

http://michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_RENEWAL_Packet_3-10_313245_7.pdf

yeah..mine expires june 1...im going to the thcf clinic on friday then will send in a renewal..i also have not gotten anything from them saying anything....just pray they cash my check by june 1...they SHOULD...if i get it out to them by like the 10th or so? what do ya think?

m

yeah..mine expires june 1...im going to the thcf clinic on friday then will send in a renewal..i also have not gotten anything from them saying anything....just pray they cash my check by june 1...they SHOULD...if i get it out to them by like the 10th or so? what do ya think?

m

they cashed are check 3/16 and still no card

Mine expires June first too. I just recieved my renewal packet last week. But, I went to THCF for my renewal April 17th. They signed for my packet on the 20th of April.

I don't expect my card anytime soon.

BUT, remember MDCH said they were extending the dated in the system for those of us expiring in the next while, for 60 days due to them being so far behind. That is, in their system, when LEO calls in a number for 60 days after our current expiration date it will read as an active card.

That doesn't mean WE get an extra 60 days to turn in the packet. In fact, if they receive it 1 day later than your expiration date, you will have to refile as a new patient, not a renewal.

It also doesn't mean an over zealous LEO won't do what they wish any way.

But, that is the protection they have put into place at this time.

Mine expires June first too. I just recieved my renewal packet last week. But, I went to THCF for my renewal April 17th. They signed for my packet on the 20th of April.

I don't expect my card anytime soon.

BUT, remember MDCH said they were extending the dated in the system for those of us expiring in the next while, for 60 days due to them being so far behind. That is, in their system, when LEO calls in a number for 60 days after our current expiration date it will read as an active card.

That doesn't mean WE get an extra 60 days to turn in the packet. In fact, if they receive it 1 day later than your expiration date, you will have to refile as a new patient, not a renewal.

It also doesn't mean an over zealous LEO won't do what they wish any way.

But, that is the protection they have put into place at this time.

thanks thats good news as far as still being activesmile.gif it's just feels like last time some how lol

m

Was a pleasure to meet you at the clinic today.

I would'nt wait any longer....

Go to MDCH Site and Print the Renewal Application

and get it filled out completely and send it in ....

Don't forget your APPLICATION FEE

Go Here :

http://michigan.gov/...10_313245_7.pdf

He needs to get a doctors signature before he sends it in. I didn't wait for my form to be mailed before I went to the doc and got his signature (the doc has the renew forms). It takes 120 days or more to get your card. You can send it in no earlier than 60 prior to expiration. I wouldn't wait a day longer if but.....

Make sure you renew at least 23 days before your card expires or you will go lapse. That gives you 2 days for the certified mail and the 21 days you need before your paperwork becomes a card.

my check was cashed on 3/17 and no card yet here either. How far behind are they now? What apps are they currently processing?

This was just copied from the Michigan Dept Of Community Health page for the medical marijuana program:

We appreciate your patience and ask that applicants refrain from calling to inquire about the status of the application unless your application was submitted prior to mid-December.

Sounds like they are at least 5 months behind right now folks what a joke!

Yeah and Mike Cox is running for governor. We can NOT let that happen folks.

OMG, I sent in my renewal forms on 4-23 and I got my card today 5-11! Holy crap that was way faster than I thought, under 20 days. I am not sure but I think renewals get priority. I could be wrong.

I heard a rumor to that effect. Renewals will be mailed on time.

Torey got her new card today and i sent my App in two week be for her the check was cashed 4/13 mine was cashed 3/16 what is going on @ the MDCH i don't know.

i don't care about the card and i have the first one and i have all my paper work on hand it's just i know how people feel about waiting i know some body that has been waiting all most 5 months i told him today he has to call it must be lost

Instead of waiting on the renewal papers I went to get recertified with the existing new patient forms. My card expires in June knowing about the long wait. Sent papers out on feb. 19. The money order cashed on the 24th. Here I am waiting on my card and next month it will be expired. I thought maybe if I just go and renew early the peace of mind of the card coming before expiration would settle me. Now its creeping into June. I know I am legal with my paperwork but this sucks.

Archived