Card Expires In June

I am still waiting on my first card. That is thanks to my Family Dr. (They dont care if I smoke, and they still give me my pain meds) but getting paperwork transferred from his office to the THCF took like 6 months. I ended up going to Dr. May in Jan of this year. Then like 2 weeks ago THCF called, I asked for the paperwork to be sent Oct or Nov. Anywho my check was cashed Jan. 21 and I am still waiting. I will be going to the THCF Clinic for my renewal tho, as the paper work they sent is good for 2 years....lol

OMG, I sent in my renewal forms on 4-23 and I got my card today 5-11! Holy crap that was way faster than I thought, under 20 days. I am not sure but I think renewals get priority. I could be wrong.

I sent my renewal on 3/30 check cashed 4/2. mine shoud be in the mail very soon! Good information and congrats!

If your card is up for renewal and you haven't received your paperwork from the state, don't wait. Make an appointment to get your patient certification and just get your renewal applications in. I've heard from others that they are managing renewal more quickly. Make sure to use the "RENEWAL" application. I am with Mid-Michigan's Medical Marijuana Rx and we have all the renewal forms. We have pretty flexible scheduling and would be happy to see anyone for their physcian's certifications. Please call 989-332-4881. If we don't answer leave a clear message and we will get back with you soon. We are located in Saginaw but do some traveling up north. You can call for a schedule. Thanks everyone, Joey

My card will expire tomorrow once again the state did not send are in time we got them off the web the same day it was up so here we go again we have Meds and no card angry.gif we know what happen last timelaugh.gif

Peace Bro! your gonna be ok! Im praying for you and yours!

They cashed mine in a timly fashion bob. But that was march 24th . And i dont have my new card yet. But have the check on micro film on my e banking . Shows they cashed it march 24

I quess I am a lucky one. :o My card expired May 1st. I received ny renewal packet in March. I mailed it in March 17th. I received my new card on May 13th. :D

Archived