Im Outing Myself Too This Morning...

Way to go!

That is a great article - one of the best I have ever seen.

I feel like Bob Wiley when he was talking about Dr. Leo Marvin on Good Morning America. If you remember when they did the story from his vacation home in Lake Winnipasaukee, New Hampshire about Dr. Marvin's book, "Baby Steps"...Bob was simply head over heels about how "Baby Steps" had changed his life.

Well, I'm like Bob Wiley and I KNOW how medical marijuana has changed my life. I have been able to seriously decrease the amount of pills I take. Even though it is more expensive, it so much better for my stomach.

It's time to FREE THE TREE and simply legalize it here in Michigan. The taxes collected would be sky high (no pun intended...well, maybe :D )

Anyway, a truly great article.

Happy Sunday!

Mizerman

p.s. Many thanks and a big shout-out to Dawn & Todd of the Waterford Township Compassion Club for counseling me about cooking oil. The Banana Nut Muffins and the Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffins are out of this world and simply perfect on a day like today... :rolleyes:

wow thats really crappy, sorry this happened to you. I too was turned in for growing by someone that was real close to me, not as close as your case, Normally I think it would have been hard to forgive, but as I look at it in a mmj patients perspective I want to thank him for pushing me in this direction. Its helped me become more compassionate towards others, as we all stand together fighting for the same goal. if you look back at the comments after the story, there was a poster by the name of big ben. If anyone really knows the victims please get a copy of that post to them. Im sure they live in the news area. Even if they didn't have cards im sure this would help them in many ways. this guy needs to be prosecuted as a criminal for his actions

my daughters' uncle was killed in a plane crash a few days before she called the cops. not that it is any excuse, but i was actually concerned she was having some kind of emotional breakdown because of it...there was live news feed of his plane flying and he was passed out at the controls because of an oxygen malfunction we found out later...fighter jets followed his plane all the way til indiana, where it crashed, live on CNN...we knew that was his plane...i didnt see the crash happen on tv but my girls did. she was profoundly affected by this, seeing the whole thing, knowing it was him... girls can be very impulsive and emotional and unreasonable, especially when they are emotionally stressed. i still dont really know why she did it, im not sure she even does. but i really do think her emotional state had alot to do with it.

Christinax4

Sorry to hear you got busted by your kid. It is a shame they misquoted you you should ask them to do a correction.

I did not like the comments by the caregivers who would like to see it taxed. It is a medicine. Medicine is not taxed in Michigan. Now if they are talking full legalization, go for it.

Sorry your kid turned you in and all, that sucks for you. That being said, the comments after the article were the best laugh i have had in MONTHS, specially big ben and edith, sounds to me like big ben could've used a toke to counter the hyper violence that apparently stoners bring out in him (Or was it sarcasm? the internet just does not do justice to people with a smart donkey frame of mind)

I'm sorry to hear about your hardships I'm glad the court wasn't to hard on you I am in court right now. You seem real cool hope things are better for you I want to grow again one day too this shitt is like a bad dream.

Archived