Kalamazoo Bust

There is no link from channal 3 news yet.But it aired on the 6 am news.Over 80 large plants and many more smaller ones.The police are actively searching for 1 of the 3 people who live in the home where the plants where found.The reporters said they will update as more info comes in.It seems like a media push for negative coverage of marijuana is in full force.Be Safe All

There is no link from channal 3 news yet.But it aired on the 6 am news.Over 80 large plants and many more smaller ones.The police are actively searching for 1 of the 3 people who live in the home where the plants where found.The reporters said they will update as more info comes in.It seems like a media push for negative coverage of marijuana is in full force.Be Safe All

wasn't me :) i have nothing going yet. im curious to see what's up though.

Ok I recorded it on my camera

you rock. thanks for doing that for me/us.

regardless of the outcome.... indica jones said it best folks. the law is the law. you voted for it (i wasnt in the state or i would have as well) but it is what it is.......... stay within the limits and do not exceed 100 plants in one location.

the camera didnt really pan across the room very much, but with over 100 plants and seemingly no filtration system, the tip probably came from the denver, colorado police department because they smelled it all the way out there.

be smart, be safe, and you should never find your plants getting their "15 minutes of fame" on the 6 o'clock news.

wasn't me smile.gif i have nothing going yet. im curious to see what's up though.

dude you didnt make the news did ya?blink.gif

we need you to stay on here for all your info! dont go over the limits, you dont need to be the next test case, lets all test leo and stay in the legal limits and see if they leave us alone!

Peace!

Ok I recorded it on my camera

You do rock! thank You!

wtf is with the exclusive Pot Bust? and why does this reporter know so much about buds? a tip? I got a tip for the zoo and all leo and reporters! stay away from my house! angry.gif

It's sad but the fact of the matter is You can follow this law.But if they decide to weigh it wet or before You get a chance to trim and they weigh the branch and all.That is just one aspect they could get you at among the many others.We need to make it Legal period no limits other than Sky's the limit.

Lots of posts here about staying within the law.

Most, if not all, of those comments assume that this grow was indeed illegal.

I don't know why, but this forum is the quickest to believe the worst every time a new story pops up.

OK .. say that I'm a caregiver and patient. I have five patients. 6*12 = 72 plants .. so far so good.

Is there anything in the law that says only one caregiver is allowed to exist at one location? No there is not. It is completely legal for more than one caregiver to be at one location.

So then, my wife is a caregiver/patient. That's another 72 plants. Now we're up to 144 plants.

OK and my son is a caregiver/patient also. That's another 72 plants. Now we're up to 216 plants.

And I could rent out space in my barn to other caregivers .. Nothing in the law says I can't do that. Each caregiver I rent to is another 72 plants.

All hypothetical. I can't be a caregiver and I don't own a barn.

I believe that the story has three people living at that location.

I personally don't care if it was a legal grow or not it looked like good meds to me.It comes down to supply and demand and because of this it looks like the supply just took a hit.What does that cause You guessed it Higher Prices.I wish these people the best because now thier in the meat grinding unjustice system.

dude you didnt make the news did ya?blink.gif

we need you to stay on here for all your info! dont go over the limits, you dont need to be the next test case, lets all test leo and stay in the legal limits and see if they leave us alone!

Peace!

oh believe me, i am the most legal person inside the grow room you have ever met.

besides, why the f*ck do i need to grow 80+ plants when i can harvest as much as i please from each plant? :P

i own my plants...... these idiots let the plants own them :)

I don't know why, but this forum is the quickest to believe the worst every time a new story pops up.

OK .. say that I'm a caregiver and patient. I have five patients. 6*12 = 72 plants .. so far so good.

Is there anything in the law that says only one caregiver is allowed to exist at one location? No there is not. It is completely legal for more than one caregiver to be at one location.

So then, my wife is a caregiver/patient. That's another 72 plants. Now we're up to 144 plants.

OK and my son is a caregiver/patient also. That's another 72 plants. Now we're up to 216 plants.

And I could rent out space in my barn to other caregivers .. Nothing in the law says I can't do that. Each caregiver I rent to is another 72 plants.

understand totally..... but it is the general idea that over 100 plants in the same location is a HUGE no-no for federal reasons. i didnt start this idea.... i just heard it :)

........ in the report they said "over 80 mature plants and numerous smaller ones"

so i am assuming that they had well over 100 plants in one location.....

but you know what they say about assuming :)

i agree though peanutbutter... totally.

you are totaly rite!

I only say that im not going to put more than 49 plants up ever! I dont want the feds to mess with me, been messed with enough! and if they were all c.g's we will see soon, I dont think anyone should be arrested for growing a plant that god gave us!

Free the Tree!

Peace!

Yeah that is all potentially ok.... STATE wise. But once you go over 99 plants that's Federal Turf. I'm all about states rights over the fed and all, but unfortunately it's not how it works. And unless we vote in people with smaller government in mind who will actually decentralize power away from Washington we will always have to worry about them first and foremost.

sorry, gotta laugh... "OH MY GOD AN 8 INCH BUD"

haha.. you stick to being an investigator there buddy. if an 8" bud impresses you that much you need to stay on your side of the street. :D

LOL!!! and LOL!! some more.... ... .. few.. yeah he was impressed.... I could tell!!

you are totaly rite!

I only say that im not going to put more than 49 plants up ever! I dont want the feds to mess with me, been messed with enough! and if they were all c.g's we will see soon, I dont think anyone should be arrested for growing a plant that god gave us!

Free the Tree!

Peace!

Those numbers, 50 or 100, of plants is supposed to be where the feds will get interested.

Old policy. At least supposed to be old policy.

One single plant is against federal law. There's nothing magic about the number of plants and the feds.

The detective said, "This is significant just because of the amount of time and extent they put into this."

That is why a house full of cannabis is significant to law enforcement? They are destroying these young men's lives because these people decided to spend most of their time loving plants? The detective could not have said anything bad about the grow that would have made sense. So he went with the time and extent.?. I don't get it. I guess that is the point.

Shouldn't a person be able to do what ever they want to do inside their own house? He seemed very nervous and stumbly. Probably because he has to work all day or night and can't do what he wants to do all day. So these growers wanted to farm cannabis. Big F'ing deal. They were spending their time the way that they wanted to live. The grow and the growers hurt NO One. Actually there are probably patients who will not be getting those meds now. They are most likely hurting with out them because of the LEO not the growers.

I was kinda feeling bad for that det. He doesn't get to see 8 inches every day...in his pants. LOL

The news reporter probably asked that neighbor if there were other people outside and he replied "there are kids playing up and down the street" and cut it like pot propaganda. How do kids on the street relate to this situation? Who is writing for this news show? What is their motive? Do they get a cut of the war money or what? That lady never thought that the house was like that because she thought about asking them for some buds and thought that they probably didn't smoke. lol

The det was also impressed with the yeild that they were going to put out on the "streets". Too bad they spent too much time doing it, but how else do you get high yields. Catch 22 I guess. The news clip made no sense to me, just like the war on cannabis. Sad situation.

That's bad for the city if they were legal and I hope they get sued. Were they in city limits? If so why was the state police there?

I say if your legal than you can do as I did 4 months ago and call the task force with your name, address, reg. # and tell them you have a legal house full of pot and it smells very strong if anyone calls in a tip. IT worked for me and it still is because the LEO can't get a search warrant if they know your a legal cardholder just because you grow even after they started an investagation and ran drug dogs around my house, they never came back after I called them and they posted my name as legal on their board for all LEO to see.

Archived