• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Derek2177

Derek2177

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Can anyone who has already renewed their card post some information in this thread explaining what a patient has to do or what they can expect from the card renewal process please? Will I be contacted by the state or do I just apply again like it was my first time etc.? Any and all information is appreciated.

#2 Nemosity

Nemosity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationThumb

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

I believe it's just like the original process. Go see your doctor, send in your renewal. But I could be wrong.

#3 rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul

"THE O.G."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

You'll get your renewal forms within 60 days of your cards expiration date. I just received mine recently. Same process. See doc, pay doc, pay state, etc....

#4 Kingdiamond

Kingdiamond

Basement lumberjack

• Forum Leaders
  • 5,483 posts
  • LocationDeadford

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

Can anyone who has already renewed their card post some information in this thread explaining what a patient has to do or what they can expect from the card renewal process please? Will I be contacted by the state or do I just apply again like it was my first time etc.? Any and all information is appreciated.

When you near your expiration date you will receive renewal forms from the MDCH take these to the clinic you got your initial recommendation from then send the packet with your renewal paperwork along with your drivers license photo.

#5 The Pharmacist

The Pharmacist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationWestern Michigan

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:50 AM

I got a quick question, do you have to go to the same clinic that you got your original reccommendation or can you go to a closer one. See I drove across the state to get mine but now I have a clinic closer to me so it would be more convienent to go there. Any thoughts Thanks

#6 DLD420

DLD420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBattle Creek

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:40 AM

Chances are they will hit you for the full 200 if you go to the new clinic, from what I hear most clinics will give a discount on renewals. It could be cheaper to drive across state unless they will do it by mail, wouldn't hurt to call and ask. Good Luck another good thing is the renewals come much faster.

#7 mia@cannabiscenters.com

mia@cannabiscenters.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:08 AM

I got a quick question, do you have to go to the same clinic that you got your original reccommendation or can you go to a closer one. See I drove across the state to get mine but now I have a clinic closer to me so it would be more convienent to go there. Any thoughts Thanks

Actually, doctors we work with provide renewal discounts regardless of who provided the original recommendation. You just need to provide your card and updated medical information. Email me directly for specifics.

mia@cannabiscenters.com

#8 DLD420

DLD420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBattle Creek

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:14 AM

Actually, doctors we work with provide renewal discounts regardless of who provided the original recommendation. You just need to provide your card and updated medical information. Email me directly for specifics.

mia@cannabiscenters.com

Very good to know thanks

#9 Derek2177

Derek2177

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:44 AM

Thanks for the help everyone! Much appreciated.

#10 drtarzanmd

drtarzanmd

Mentally Disabled

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts
  • Locationin the Jungle

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:59 AM

Here is your Application :

http://michigan.gov/...10_313245_7.pdf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users