Card Renewal

Can anyone who has already renewed their card post some information in this thread explaining what a patient has to do or what they can expect from the card renewal process please? Will I be contacted by the state or do I just apply again like it was my first time etc.? Any and all information is appreciated.

Can anyone who has already renewed their card post some information in this thread explaining what a patient has to do or what they can expect from the card renewal process please? Will I be contacted by the state or do I just apply again like it was my first time etc.? Any and all information is appreciated.

When you near your expiration date you will receive renewal forms from the MDCH take these to the clinic you got your initial recommendation from then send the packet with your renewal paperwork along with your drivers license photo.

I got a quick question, do you have to go to the same clinic that you got your original reccommendation or can you go to a closer one. See I drove across the state to get mine but now I have a clinic closer to me so it would be more convienent to go there. Any thoughts Thanks

Chances are they will hit you for the full 200 if you go to the new clinic, from what I hear most clinics will give a discount on renewals. It could be cheaper to drive across state unless they will do it by mail, wouldn't hurt to call and ask. Good Luck another good thing is the renewals come much faster.

I got a quick question, do you have to go to the same clinic that you got your original reccommendation or can you go to a closer one. See I drove across the state to get mine but now I have a clinic closer to me so it would be more convienent to go there. Any thoughts Thanks

Actually, doctors we work with provide renewal discounts regardless of who provided the original recommendation. You just need to provide your card and updated medical information. Email me directly for specifics.

mia@cannabiscenters.com

Actually, doctors we work with provide renewal discounts regardless of who provided the original recommendation. You just need to provide your card and updated medical information. Email me directly for specifics.

mia@cannabiscenters.com

Very good to know thanks

Archived