Grow Room Sign?

rockinlespaul

Wasn't really sure where to post this....

Anyone have any info on where I can get a warning/notice sign for the grow room at? I was also wondering about labels for jars. Are there any links with downloads available anywhere?

I'm not having much luck finding anything...

Thanks all!

Wasn't really sure where to post this....

Anyone have any info on where I can get a warning/notice sign for the grow room at? I was also wondering about labels for jars. Are there any links with downloads available anywhere?

I'm not having much luck finding anything...

Thanks all!

I have that file on my wifes computer ill send it to you in a bit.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have better labels than this? I've seen some from the dispensary that go around pill bottles, and look VERY legit. Almost like the government printed them

I suppose it depends on how crazy you want to get. You can get a label printer for fairly cheap, and if you are relatively computer savvy, you can make up a label as professionally as you like. Ask the dispensary that you like the labels at how they do their labels :)

Personally, I think the labels and sign here are great! Though I would probably come up with a different label for a food product.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found this on ebay. It looks Nice but it's 22.50$ for 100 labels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-HIGH-QUALITY-MEDICAL-MARIJUANA-MEDICAL-LABELS-/140461694681?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b42b5ed9

edit/ theres a lot of stuff on ebay like, wholesale jars ( the little colored ones ) just enter medical marijuana and youll find it ! :thumbsu:

Archived