This is pretty insane.. Spend over $30 bucks and get

1x Serious Seeds Chronic

1x DNA Sour Cream

1x DNA Sour Kush

1x Paradise Sensi Star

1x Paradise Wappa

1x Magnus Warlock

1x Magnus Motivation

Other then the magnus I'm familiar with all of these strains and those freebies alone are worth well over $30 bucks! I just ordered a ton from them this month for the may promo which was 3 free autoflowers, and now I feel I'm obligated to get more in june :lol: These are one top of the free UFO's that will be sent out with orders as normal!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah thanks for posting this. some "obscure" strains..... but the $$$ saved.... wow.

i bought the march offer. i think it was march. with the jack the ripper, third dimension freebies. and some crazy azz pot leaf eye contacts ?????

great deal.

I've heard of magnus genetics, never tried them. From what I see they're strains look nice, but a lot of breeders dress up photo's and descriptions, I have one of the DNA sour creams right now can't wait to sprout it, sour diesel x g13haze, the sour kush is new but its cataract kush x g13haze and cataract is a great kush. Paradise I've never used but the wappa and sensi strains were rather common in norcal, both very nice. Wappa is very rhinoish in high. And well chronic is legendary old school from serious.

Nice heads up :) And they are all girls.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/cat_126.html

This is pretty insane.. Spend over $30 bucks and get

1x Serious Seeds Chronic

1x DNA Sour Cream

1x DNA Sour Kush

1x Paradise Sensi Star

1x Paradise Wappa

1x Magnus Warlock

1x Magnus Motivation

Other then the magnus I'm familiar with all of these strains and those freebies alone are worth well over $30 bucks! I just ordered a ton from them this month for the may promo which was 3 free autoflowers, and now I feel I'm obligated to get more in june :lol: These are one top of the free UFO's that will be sent out with orders as normal!

yup, UFO #1 is DNA rocklock..... so you are GUARANTEED to get that one as well.

UFO's may change by then, but it seems they've been pretty consistent with DNA and GHS on the UFO's so you really can't go that wrong by any means. Plus buy a $30 pack of a couple seeds and get 8 FREE!! (promo + ufo #1) :lol: That to me is just insane.

how do you know when you have spent over 20 pounds? do you have to make a phone order to do this or just know how much 20 pounds is and make a internet order?

its $28.80 in US Dollars. They will show up in your shopping cart as well, and you can toggle the currency type at the top of the screen.

being a noob what kind of seeds do i want? feminized? will that garantee me all female plants?

Most of the time it does, but nothing in this world is perfect. I'm trying out greenhouse seeds genetics right now, haven't had a chance to sprout any but they just showed up. I've had good results with Nirvana, Mr. Nice, Sensi and Serious seeds in the past, White label is a subsidiary of sensi, I'm going to try world of seeds land races here soon too heard many good things about them. Barneys farm is a great breeder as well. I usually go for normal seeds because I collect male pollen and breed a bit, however if youre not looking to do that then Feminized is the way to go. 99% of the time its female.

My order from attitude was a bit different.I ordered Cherry Bomb and got Cheese and Trainwreck fem seeds from Greenhouse for free.

Only one CB popped and both freebies were male.The more i read about Greenhouse,the more i dislike the man. I knew about Reefermans

poor germ rates and took a chance with the CB,the only one that did sprout is a monster female,woooo hoooo.

But i will give Attitude its props, 11 days from order to door is pretty good.

don't forget to use "420" for a promo code. gives ya' 10% off your total.

i just mocked up an order using a pack of the fem colored greenhouse beans. after shipping, w/ the mug, and the 5 greenhouse fem beans..... $54.29 delivered. add the 7 promo freebies. and the UFO#1 ........... 13 fem beans for $55. about $4.25/bean.

1x Serious Seeds Chronic

1x DNA Sour Cream

1x DNA Sour Kush

1x Paradise Sensi Star

1x Paradise Wappa

1x Magnus Warlock

1x Magnus Motivation

1x Green House El Nino

1x Green House Trainwreck

1x Green House Lemon Skunk

1x Green House Cheese

1x Green House Church

1x DNA Rocklock

don't let indica jones get this info :)

I would say stay away from any GHS strains cant say anything about the rest but have seen GHS hermie on many occasion's.

Just my 2 cents take it or leave it but at least google "ghs hermie"

Best of luck on UFO's

was just mocking it up for price/bean mathematics ;)

thanks for the info though!!

I would say stay away from any GHS strains cant say anything about the rest but have seen GHS hermie on many occasion's.

Just my 2 cents take it or leave it but at least google "ghs hermie"

Best of luck on UFO's

I've got an abundance of GHS Seeds, have gotten so many mixed reviews decided to try for myself, honestly for the price I can't complain as long as I get a few mothers out of the mix though :lol:

Attitude is offering these prices because the seeds they are offering are not legitimate. Attitude has been caught more than once sending out seeds that are not what they are supposed to be and are loosing "market share" They had a good run for a while until people figured out they were being ripped off but are now loosing customers BIG TIME. For a while I was stupid enough to buy into their lies and got more or less ripped off every time. I got inferior gentics, I got hermy genetics and I never got what I paid for. Last time I got nothing at all and was threatened when I complained. Attitude are slick British rip off artists and should NOT be allowed to advertise here.

Attitude is offering these prices because the seeds they are offering are not legitimate. Attitude has been caught more than once sending out seeds that are not what they are supposed to be and are loosing "market share" They had a good run for a while until people figured out they were being ripped off but are now loosing customers BIG TIME. For a while I was stupid enough to buy into their lies and got more or less ripped off every time. I got inferior gentics, I got hermy genetics and I never got what I paid for. Last time I got nothing at all and was threatened when I complained. Attitude are slick British rip off artists and should NOT be allowed to advertise here.

:lol: There was one incident of couterfeit beans and thats about all I've heard. I've had nothing but success with attitude every time I've ordered from them, always show up in the breeder packs so I don't see how they're ripping you off... I can't 100% confirm all my UFO's were as advertised, but I know I got them, and if they weren't the exact strain they said it was something just as good. Also they're not advertise to here, I made the thread, I've had over 15 orders from them and never one issue, most recently being last month, yet again perfect order. Who are you to come in here with 2 posts and slam anybody, why is your opinion cared about or needed?

don't forget to use "420" for a promo code. gives ya' 10% off your total.

i just mocked up an order using a pack of the fem colored greenhouse beans. after shipping, w/ the mug, and the 5 greenhouse fem beans..... $54.29 delivered. add the 7 promo freebies. and the UFO#1 ........... 13 fem beans for $55. about $4.25/bean.

don't let indica jones get this info :)

Hey BG, Thanks for the tip about the promo code. I have read other posters mentioning the attitude mug. The site says that all merchandise is shipped seperately...so the mug and the beans would be in two different packages?...that means that it doesn't help with stealthiness. Did you just throw the mug in the order for fun or was there a reason?

Are we keeping IJ in the dark because of his seed buying addiction? :lol:

I wanted to add that the special is not for all of June but rather: 10am uk gmt time 4th of June until 3pm uk gmt 7th of June

Hey BG, Thanks for the tip about the promo code. I have read other posters mentioning the attitude mug. The site says that all merchandise is shipped seperately...so the mug and the beans would be in two different packages?...that means that it doesn't help with stealthiness. Did you just throw the mug in the order for fun or was there a reason?

Are we keeping IJ in the dark because of his seed buying addiction? :lol:

I wanted to add that the special is not for all of June but rather: 10am uk gmt time 4th of June until 3pm uk gmt 7th of June

the site is actually a little confusing. i just looked myself. when they say the "for 420 promo the mug will be shipped separately" they are actually referring to a special they had for people who placed orders on April 20th (4-20) when they had tons of freebies as well. they just havent taken that info down yet....... but it is confusing yes. ;)

as far as why i order the mug/t-shirt everytime?? the very first time i ordered i was scared to death, as is everyone. so i forked over the extra $10 for "guaranteed delivery", which they "disguise" as purchasing a mug or a t-shirt. well, 11 days later, i got everything i ordered. of course the t-shirt is some $2 knock-off cheapie and i'm sure they make a few bucks off it in the end, but hey, 11 days from overseas is fast no matter what is being shipped........... i usually take the "if it aint broke dont fix it" attitude with things like this, so i have just always ordered either a mug or shirt ever since. well actually, i have ordered the mug ever since..... the t-shirt was worthless. B)

and yeah, i know some people with a TON of high quality beans, but thats because they bred them out themselves. as far as high quality store-bought beans, IJ has by far the largest published personal collection i have ever seen. any other time i have seen THAT many breeders packs was at a medical warehouse grow facility in Irvine, CA. but that was a million dollar operation, not a million breeders packs laid out on someones bed :D

and finally, yes, you are right. the special is only for the times/dates you stated. the attitude does this the first full weekend of every month. or at least they have been doing it for quite some time now.

GOOD CALL! going to put in my order tomorrow. this will be my first try at feminized seeds, something i said i'd never grow. one unforced hermie and i'll done with them. can't knock it until you try it.

i'm going to run all 12 fem varieties i get at the same time for a patient of mine. She prefers strong diversity in terrapins and cannabinoids ratios for her medicine. she's been using cannabis for over 40 years, she educated on pain management and knows whats best for her.

Archived