ATTITUDE SEEDS MONTHLY PROMO

Jipo

greeman sorry about that but i have ordered from attitude and never had a complaint about them they are a great seed bank and i just feel bad for u and the deal u got never have a problem with them i have grown there master kush bubbakush and big bud with no problems even the freebies i got are great so sorry about your luck try someone else if u dont like them but i have never been ripped off by them and i am very happy with the product i got from them

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the guys from greenhouse would not purposely steer you in the wrong direction. those guys make millions every year selling quality beans with quality info.

That is good for a laugh. Watching their videos is funny. Arjan is always sticking his fingers together like a nerd. Franco seems like he may be a cool guy to hang out with. I bet they made some good genetics when they were a younger company. Now Shanti is Mr. Nice right?

I agree with what you said about GHS giving mixed genetics to spots that have been isolated for centuries. Not cool. I think that there should be some kind (pun intended) of global seed bank preserving land races and exotic local cannabis strains.

and that comment was originally made by me......... in another thread concerning trichome production.

i kindly and respectfully will differ. it is TRULY strain specific. when it works, it DOES work. i can promise you that.

in the link above you will find greenhouse seed breeders instructions on growing out their white widow. they actually tell you 14 days, it works, and believe me, the guys from greenhouse would not purposely steer you in the wrong direction. those guys make millions every year selling quality beans with quality info.

and the context was that greenhouse seeds, like ANY OTHER company who is trying to sell you a product is not going to purposely instruct you to use it the wrong way. look on the back of your dishwashing soap bottle? does it say fill the sink with warm water and dump the whole bottle of soap in and go buy more? no....... they wouldnt stay in business that way. ever see a seed company that says keep your 1000w lamp less than 2" away from seedlings? well, im pretty sure that would fry your plants, you would be pissed, and you would never use their seeds/info again correct?

bottom line on my original comment. " believe me, the guys from greenhouse would not purposely steer you in the wrong direction. those guys make millions every year selling quality beans with quality info." is 100% true.

do they make millions every year? never seen their financial reports, but they ain't broke.

do you see them post info to purposely make you kill seeds or grow bad plants? copy and paste it here and i will shut up now.

and finally, regardless of YOUR opinions on the quality, they sell millions of beans every year........... so either we are ALL just completely stupid for buying junk beans year after year after year after year, or we dont have the same opinion as you.

funny thing is, i am NOT a big greenhouse seeds fan (i dont get on a pedestal and scream how great they are). they have a couple things i really like, but as a whole, they aren't my fav. but take a world-wide poll and i bet they are in the top 10 seed breeders...................... thats the world speaking......... not me.

I really didnt have a problem with GreenHouse until i grew their Cheese and Trainwreck which ended up being both male.

Then i watched the videos and read the stories about Arjan and what he did and how he started up GH seeds.IMO he is

a real piece of work, but thats just my 2 cents.

Attitude is offering these prices because the seeds they are offering are not legitimate. Attitude has been caught more than once sending out seeds that are not what they are supposed to be and are loosing "market share" They had a good run for a while until people figured out they were being ripped off but are now loosing customers BIG TIME. For a while I was stupid enough to buy into their lies and got more or less ripped off every time. I got inferior gentics, I got hermy genetics and I never got what I paid for. Last time I got nothing at all and was threatened when I complained. Attitude are slick British rip off artists and should NOT be allowed to advertise here.

Green? Do you have documentation to prove what you are stating?

I have had contact with Sensi and Nivarna about a purchase I made Additude. They were very polite, answered my questions, then actually refered me back to Additude. If some one is going to make claims about a company they should have proof.

I have ordered from them many times, always happy. I would rather the Newbies order from Additude then 1 of the many Many companies selling seeds that just take the money.

Green? Do you have documentation to prove what you are stating?

I have had contact with Sensi and Nivarna about a purchase I made Additude. They were very polite, answered my questions, then actually refered me back to Additude. If some one is going to make claims about a company they should have proof.

I have ordered from them many times, always happy. I would rather the Newbies order from Additude then 1 of the many Many companies selling seeds that just take the money.

I have tried to avoid chiming in here but here it goes:

He is correct in the fact that they were hawking fake DJ Short beans and got busted. The deal was fixed up with the customers and the blame was laid on Plantasur, who is a wholesaler in Europe . He was not an authorized distibutor of DJ's beans so subsequently everyone who purchased DJ's seeds was screwed. They did send out genuine replacements to all the customers who bought the beans though. However a company the size of Attitude should never have gotten into that situation as DJ only wholesales through two distributors worldwide and Attitude should have known that. There have been other problems but none so blatant as the DJ Short fiasco. Attitude also keeps a database of all it's customers when all other banks shred your order info as soon as the order is completed. Not trying to start something. I am just telling you the truth. I can dig up DJ's announcement and the Attitudes if anyone doesn't believe. Stuff happens, but a company that size should not make the mistakes they do as often as they do. Their prices are too good to be true in most circumstances also. There is no possible way they can sell TH seeds PG-13 or Sensi Seeds Jack Herer for less than half the price of every other legitimate seedbank out there. I am NOT saying they are a fake company in any way, only they have way more "issues" than most other banks. It's all out there if you search hard enough. I've been tempted to order from them many times, but could never do it due to the DJ problem and the too good to be true prices. This is MY opinion, and for the most part customers seem to be satisfied, and I guess that is what counts. So please don't take this as I am saying not to buy from them, just that I won't.

• 3 weeks later...

I really didnt have a problem with GreenHouse until i grew their Cheese and Trainwreck which ended up being both male.

Then i watched the videos and read the stories about Arjan and what he did and how he started up GH seeds.IMO he is

a real piece of work, but thats just my 2 cents.

What videos and stories? I want to read and watch them. Thanks.

My friend did the June promo and received 1 crushed seed. They doubled up on the one he didn't want, and substituted something else for the one freebie he was trying to get when they even claimed on their add that there was enough stock and no substitutions would be made. So far no response from The Attitude after several cordial e- mails in the past week. Not a very good introduction to the company.

What videos and stories? I want to read and watch them. Thanks.

Go to youtube and search for the origins of Mr. Nice aka Howard Marks there's a few videos explaining his history.

Then compare GH seed list to Mr Nice's, imo there are a lot of similarites between the twos seed list.On top of that,

GH only offers fem seeds while Mr Nice only has regular seeds,i wonder why Arjan did that?

:lol: There was one incident of couterfeit beans and thats about all I've heard. I've had nothing but success with attitude every time I've ordered from them, always show up in the breeder packs so I don't see how they're ripping you off... I can't 100% confirm all my UFO's were as advertised, but I know I got them, and if they weren't the exact strain they said it was something just as good. Also they're not advertise to here, I made the thread, I've had over 15 orders from them and never one issue, most recently being last month, yet again perfect order. Who are you to come in here with 2 posts and slam anybody, why is your opinion cared about or needed?

this was one time and anyone who got the seeds should have received the real ones at a later date i did it was with dj short genetics and it was a mistake that the wrong seeds were shipped do so research before saying that they are inferior if you had a hermy you made it that way

Recently, I ordered 5 of Barney's feminized Vanilla Kush from attitude. 4 out of 5 were males. My past troubles from attitude included: The LA Woman from DNA Genetics were Hermies and the greenhouse Super Silver Haze was a hermie. I havent ordered from any other seed banks but attitude definitely has some issues.

i have ordered many times from attitude and so have my friends,i have done over 150 strains,from different companies all over the planet,I have never recieved anything from attitude that was questionable,one of my friends had a problem with something and I know they worked with him on it,i have a pretty good idea of what the make up of good genetics entail,i am not a buyer of female seeds because of the stress caused to the plant to produce them,more times than not you will find hermie traits passed along in femeinem seed,if you want to buy this its your choice,a lot of inexperienced growers take this route,even 15 years ago people would not think about buying feminem seeds,now they have become the norm.makes it easy for the folk that dont really know about the botanicals of it all,good luck and see you at the party,bring some fireoworks.

• 1 month later...

p.s.

the UFO#1 is a dinafem roadrunner bean. so you are going to get 4 free dinafem beans with any order.

sweet deep grapefruit

roadrunner

california hashplant

royal haze

edit:

jipo, if you ever come back around, do you mind if i change the topic title to "attitude seeds promo" and just take the word "june" out of it?? :)

I swore by Attitude BUT

Finally got DNA LA Confidential will not sprout just like my Connie Chungs, finally wrote DNA & they were very nice but sadly they don't ship to USA. They kind of surprised me when they told me they do not sell to Attitude but a third person. When I contacted Attitude they were not as helpful as I expected after 3-4 orders all over 200 - 300 dollars.

Also any one else have issues with the freebies sprouting??

Attitude is a great source for me. They even screwed up and forgot to charge me for 10 Seedsman White Widow seeds!!!

I got that order in less than 8 days too and a the beans cracked and healthy sprouts..A dynomite strain!!

So lets not knock a good thing when we have a source like this.

These people were so fast with my orders, I didn't have time to change my mind 2 hrs after I placed the order!! I called and was gonna change,,but no,,already shipped and on its way.

I like Attitude and I think we are going to have a long relationship...

Im gonna be careful and not grow those free ruderalis plants with my WW. Those freebies are usually runts that are not worth the bother trying to grow.

• 3 months later...

Archived