ATTITUDE SEEDS MONTHLY PROMO

Jipo

going with a 5 pack of dinafem industrial :)

DNA Genetics Kandy Kush x Skunk

Reg Seeds Per Pack: 13 Seeds DNAW35 ∞ $85.66 $85.66

DNA Genetics Pure Afghan 13 seeds DNA-017 ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#1Kannabia Seeds Kannabia Special Feminized FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

UFO#2Kannabia Seeds Power Skunk Feminized FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

Dutch Passion Orange Bud Feminized seeds FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

Dutch Passion Mekong High FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

Dutch Passion White Widow Feminized FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

Dutch Passion Skunk #11 Feminized FREE SEED ∞ FREE! FREE!

:lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently, I ordered 5 of Barney's feminized Vanilla Kush from attitude. 4 out of 5 were males. My past troubles from attitude included: The LA Woman from DNA Genetics were Hermies and the greenhouse Super Silver Haze was a hermie. I havent ordered from any other seed banks but attitude definitely has some issues.

I know this is old but I had issues with Vanilla Kush too, blame the breeder...

Sounds like a pretty killer promo, just bought some seeds but darn...

thumb_dinafem-industrial-plant.jpg Dinafem Seeds Industrial Plant

Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 05 Seeds DIN021/DNF516 ∞ $70.28 $70.28

thumb_kannabia-seed-kannabia-special.jpgUFO#1Kannabia Seeds Kannabia Special FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_kannabia-seed-power-skunk.jpgUFO#2Kannabia Seeds Power Skunk FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_DP-blueberry.jpgDutch Passion Blueberry FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_DP-orangebud.jpgDutch Passion Orange Bud Feminized seedsFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_DutchPassionMekongHigh.jpgDutch Passion Mekong HighFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_dutch-passion-white-widow-cannabis-seeds.jpgDutch Passion White Widow FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE!

thumb_dutch-cannabis-seeds-skunk_11.jpgDutch Passion Skunk #11 FeminizedFREE SEED∞FREE!FREE! del.gif - Remove Item Subtotal: $70.28

Basket Total: $70.28

It wasn't very hard for me to bring myself to buy (more) seeds :thumbsu:

Product Product Code Quantity Price

G13 Labs Raw Diesel Feminized

Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds G13M21/G13-F5-07 1 £29.99

Pick and Mix Barneys Farm Dr Grinspoon Feminized

Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds G13M21/G13-F5-07 1 £7.99

UFO#1Kannabia Seeds Kannabia Special Feminized

FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF

UFO#2Kannabia Seeds Power Skunk Feminized

Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized

Dutch Passion Orange Bud Feminized seeds

Dutch Passion Mekong High

Dutch Passion White Widow Feminized

Dutch Passion Skunk #11 Feminized

Interesting... I have a dozen GH genetics and they are SOLID!! hermies are common in stressed environments :rolleyes: my nephew has the same luck, I can give him a cut off a strain I've grown for years and he can flip them too. bad luck?? or bad environment?? :notfair: I don't know, but I believe it's in the care from germination on. EVERY seed has the genetics to both sexes inside and if the conditions WRONG it will flop. same goes for femenized. :thumbsu:

Just to EDUCATE you... seed companies use chemical induction to produce male pollen in feminized plants. colloidial silver is what is used in the secret society. the stress that creates the pollen is induced UNNATURALLY...meaning unless you STRESS the plant your sex within the plant will stay like it should. If you grow an inferior strain that has hermied from grow stress than someone grew the parents in a BAD environment!! I have several SFV seeds created by me and several from cali. Like the REAL Pre 98 bubba kush... I got a handfull of those beans, and anyone who thinks those genetics are not solid is just uneducated. SFV was created for 2 reasons... create and preserve clone only strains, and produce seeds that newbies can sprout without the addition of males. With my experience out of the couple of dozen strains that I have checked, all pass with flying colors!!! :goodjob:

i have ordered many times from attitude and so have my friends,i have done over 150 strains,from different companies all over the planet,I have never recieved anything from attitude that was questionable,one of my friends had a problem with something and I know they worked with him on it,i have a pretty good idea of what the make up of good genetics entail,i am not a buyer of female seeds because of the stress caused to the plant to produce them,more times than not you will find hermie traits passed along in femeinem seed,if you want to buy this its your choice,a lot of inexperienced growers take this r oute,even 15 years ago people would not think about buying feminem seeds,now they have become the norm.makes it easy for the folk that dont really know about the botanicals of it all,good luck and see you at the party,bring some fireoworks.

Just to EDUCATE you... seed companies use chemical induction to produce male pollen in feminized plants. colloidial silver is what is used in the secret society. the stress that creates the pollen is induced UNNATURALLY...meaning unless you STRESS the plant your sex within the plant will stay like it should. If you grow an inferior strain that has hermied from grow stress than someone grew the parents in a BAD environment!! I have several SFV seeds created by me and several from cali. Like the REAL Pre 98 bubba kush... I got a handfull of those beans, and anyone who thinks those genetics are not solid is just uneducated. SFV was created for 2 reasons... create and preserve clone only strains, and produce seeds that newbies can sprout without the addition of males. With my experience out of the couple of dozen strains that I have checked, all pass with flying colors!!! :goodjob:

I agree fem. seeds are ok, but they do appreciate a perfect environment(something you should be striving for).

I got a pack of DP blueberry not so long ago,very disappointed, but I also got the femd pineapple express as freebie. Very nice plant.

I know its just to get people to buy the extra, surplus, old or whatever seeds but looks like a deal to me. Have sour cream and sharks breath in flower right now (got as ufo freebie). Impressed with both and their tendency's are just as DNA said in the info blerb which is kinda nice for a change. So I am going to double up....

( 13 ) DNA Kandy Kush x Skunk reg ~~~~ $85.90

FREE

( 13 ) DNA Pure Afgan reg

( 1 )Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminized

( 1 )Dutch Passion Orange Bud Feminized seeds

( 1 )Dutch Passion Mekong High

( 1 )Dutch Passion White Widow Feminized

( 1 )Dutch Passion Skunk #11 Feminized

(1 ) Reserva Privada Kandy Kush Feminized

(1 ) Kannabia Seeds Afrodite Feminized

What shipping courier does attitude seed bank use. I have never ordered seeds before but this looks like a good place to try it. The mail man wont deliver on are street for some reason so I have to use a po box and I was wondering if that would be a problem.

Archived