#21 Nemosity

Nemosity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationThumb

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

Questions. What time of the day do you spray this flammable mixture on your plants? What effect does it have on Trich production in late flower?

That's a hell of a question, and one I'd like to know the answer too. I've read about using alcohol and water, but since Tinctures are made using alcohol, which dissolves the medicinal qualities.... anyway I hear ya, and would like to know as well. What's the flowers look like under a x30 loop after two or three sprayings?

#22 Dizledot

Dizledot

MMMA Author

• +Authors
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • LocationJupiter
Contributor

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:26 AM

don't use hot shot no pest. these will kill your plants, animals and you. mites can also become resistant to them. they only work with no airflow and aren't effective after a week. how to test NPS toxicity, put one in a sealed dome with young plants, dead in 12 hours, put one in a cage with a rat, dead in a week. people on this forum flower with them, know where your meds are coming from folks.

try these products instead; forbid, floramite, avid. use twice, rotate usage so you don't develop resistant strains of mites.

neem oil works ok, but it doesn't get rid of the eggs, same problem all over again once they hatch. also can burn a plant if sprayed too heavy.

you may think you have mites but they're actually thirps, use spinosad and mosquito dunks for that.

The Hot Shot Strips will work and the mites will not become resistant to it. I've used them in a room with fans blowing and they still did the trick. You only leave the strip up for 2 to 4 days and put it in a zip lock after that. Only need to use it when you have a mite issue. Four days with pest strip up in same grow room as my clones did no damage but did get rid of mites. That was a month ago......quick and easy. Of course anything in a sealed dome with a pesticide will die. Most grow rooms have ventilation.

Dizz

#23 BubbleBerryKush

BubbleBerryKush

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:41 PM

Wow I am just posting in a ton of threads today...I guess all the reading I have been doing on this forum in the last 6 months has made me want to finally post.....

I have grown a full cycle with mites....the person who taught me told me that he had mites in almost every single one of this grows....which I acquired during mine via tainted cuttings....my advice to you is finish out this flower and treat your veg, neem (hydro store or english gardens) and hemp soap (whole foods), 1 tablespoon of each into a half gallon spray bottle (it does not matter the ratio of the mix as long as they are mixed well into the water)....spray the veg plants including the undersides of leafs, which makes it way easier to do when the plants are small, wait 2 days spray them with regular water, 2 days later re-apply the need mixture, do this every 3 to 4 days for 3 weeks and you can kill their horrible cycle....and make sure to clean your flower room!!!!!!!!!!!! everything that is in the room needs to be wiped down atleast 2 times and then get a fogger to make sure everything is dead....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users