What Exactly Does 2.5 Oz's Mean?

xxsesimeseedxx

drying product will count. If its a plant hanging it counts against plant count. Buds drying will count toward usable amount.

Kinda sucks if your only a patient.

Sorry buddy ;) What is hanging and curing with no roots is "not useable" and is "not a plant" either. Until it completes the drying/curing process. That just makes common since unless you want harsh, weaker,product. MM needs to be cured and dried properly! Pick only enough to make up your 2 1/2 oz. and no more. Have questions? Read the rules or ask administration.

I'm a cronic neck pain sufferer and I smoke a 1/4 lb a week. sometimes a quarter a sitting. I require high levels of thc.. on my second one in a row, all by my lonesome.

What is to worry about? as long as you only give your patient no more than 2.5 oz each visit! If you have 5 patients and 3 of them only require lets say 1/2 oz a month, what is wrong with making up the dif with some one that smokes 5 oz's a week? good way to get rid of ovatures! unsure.gif no im not stupid, but I realy have a friend who goes thru 1/4 lb a week, he smokes them like cigs, he is a cancer patient in remision, he smokes WEED like I smoke tobaco, I most def can not keep up with him, when I would drive him to the hospital for treatment, he burned 9 in 3 hr trip!

so their realy are people out ther that use it and then there are people who lets say share it!

Peace!

Jim

I'm a cronic neck pain sufferer and I smoke a 1/4 lb a week. sometimes a quarter a sitting. I require high levels of thc.. on my second one in a row, all by my lonesome.

Not everyone has the need for such a high amount weekly and im done arguing about this do what you all like but remember you may be legal in the eyes of the MDCH that doesnt mean law enforcement follows the law to the letter and it shows in the daily news every day.

Can someone please tell me how to stay at 2.5 ozs or under come harvest time? Yea, ok, i should probably say once the MJ is "usable". Like phaque said, even a newbie grower SHOULD be over 2.5 ozs off of 12 plants. I'd have to say its impossible to not be over. So i'm with the guys that say "ill take a patient that uses 5 ozs a week" and be HAPPY. By the way, I LOVE MARIJUANA! Good nite

drying product will count. If its a plant hanging it counts against plant count. Buds drying will count toward usable amount.

Kinda sucks if your only a patient.

Where did you get your "info" from????? Hanging plants without roots are not concidered countable plants. "Drying plants" are not usable untill completely dry and cured and doesn't count towards your 2 1/2 oz.

P.S. If everything you mentioned counted toward some limit, you could only grow 2 plants at a time IMO ;)

Guest CaveatLector

Where did you get your "info" from????? Hanging plants without roots are not concidered countable plants. "Drying plants" are not usable untill completely dry and cured and doesn't count towards your 2 1/2 oz.

P.S. If everything you mentioned counted toward some limit, you could only grow 2 plants at a time IMO ;)

So what you are saying is there is some sort of black hole or void in the law whereby you can have unlimited plants hanging and drying? If a judge is interpreting the law the judge is going to use rules of statutory interpretation. I guarantee you that theory of yours won't fly. If you aren't counting it towards plants and you aren't counting it towards dried mj then the prosecutor is going to count it towards criminal possession. Keep in mind that mj is illegal to possess unless you are covered by the mma. What you are saying is that it isn't plants and isn't dried-----so therefore it ISN'T covered by the mma. The mma doesn't provide for a "drying" category.

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together will count a drying plant as a plant.

Guest CaveatLector

We track our patients consumption and monitor and evalutate every month with them. We have a variety of strains that we get for them to try. We want them to have the best meds available to them. We don't have any patients taking 2.5/oz every day as we would question the consumption of the meds. We want to maintain a strict adherance to being 100% legal at all times...Especially after investing alot of money into the best equipment to provide the highest quality meds available.

Why would you track their consumption? The bottom line is that it isn't your business how much they consume. Similarly, it is not your pharmacist's business to monitor how often you use drugs that are prescribed by your doc on an "as needed" basis.

If your patient takes 5oz per week you have no idea where it is going. For all anyone knows that patient is a registered caregiver for 5 of his own patients. As someone pointed out, the law doesn't require you to monitor use and I think that as a privacy issue you probably shouldn't be doing that. How much the patient should use is someone that should be discussed between the pt and the pt's dr. I wouldn't want a caregiver making my medical decisions for me.

It's SIMPLE to stay within the laws. I use 4, 40 day cycles. cycle 1 is clone time in the start(14 days) wich leaves 26 days (I use that as my dry/cure time)at the end. cycle 2 is 40 days in grow, cycle 3&4 are spent in bloom. I leave a few roots on the drying plants so there is no question that it is part of my total plant count. Harvest is every 40 days, 14 plants, average 3.5-4oz. per harvest. I have 3 mother plants and a constant plant count of 59 in any stage of growth. 4 cycles of 14 plants + 4 mothers = 59

Hanging plants with roots count toward your plant total; no roots, and it can be counted toward your usable amount. If it's even remotely burnable they will count it. And I'd bet if they confiscate it it will be dry enough to burn when they are done storing it! Keeping the root ball on a hanging plant, wrapping it in plastic to avoid contamination, and it can be considered one curing plant, regardless of weight. These are the issues which are being interpreted county to county, thus the confusion. And remember, the MDCH rules mean zilch to LEO. They follow the law, and not the rules. And of course their interpretation brings us back to square one 99% of the time.

Sorry buddy ;) What is hanging and curing with no roots is "not useable" and is "not a plant" either. Until it completes the drying/curing process. That just makes common since unless you want harsh, weaker,product. MM needs to be cured and dried properly! Pick only enough to make up your 2 1/2 oz. and no more. Have questions? Read the rules or ask administration.

so LEO will just let you slide on that hanging plant because its not cured & it doesn't have roots? I think they would say "sorry buddy". .... I have no questions, but thanksB)

Archived