Emmet County S.a.n.e Raid...they Weighed My Cake!

petoskeystoned

My Grow room was raided Thurday night in Emmet County by the Petoskey Public Police, Emmet Sherrif and straights area narcotics enforcement team on the tip that a grow operation was at my address based on the old "roll-over" method. The entered the home breaking my front door jamb and threatened to kill my dogs...

I am a patient/caregiver with 4 patients, and they have seized 48 plants, and personal medication prescibed by my doctor not even related to this program. my rights have been violated, and those of my patients as well who are now out of meds. email for more please..

Did they have a warrant?

Even if they did it would most likely be no good if you were 100% legal, which it sounds like you were.

Grow Ops are Legal in MI with the right documantation! Somebody Needs to get that through to them ... somehow ...

A voluntary list of patients and caregivers for leo is the only way this is going to be possible IMO !!

A voluntary list of patients and caregivers for leo is the only way this is going to be possible IMO !!

You just don't get it do you confused letting everyone in law enforcement know where your grow is puts you and your family at risk from dirty cops leaking this information to criminals who want to take your plants for the black market and this reasoning is why no list was ever created to protect the patients and caregivers identity's .

If you feel so strongly about this hows about you get the ball rolling and go to your local police department and spill the beans on your garden?

More of the same. LEO doing what ever they want.

AD is dead...to LEO

Paperwork is a joke ...to LEO

Search warrants for MM grows..yep

And now LEO wants to weight cake and butter.

I just wonder whats next?

A list for LEO is not the way to go IMHO. It would just be another hit list. They would say ohhhh we got a tip that this cg was selling to non patients.

And to top it all off We have a AG that wont do the job. This all could have been cleared up by him.

PA and Judges that wont allow a person to defend themselves (use AD).

I suggest we all start going to Cushingberry's meetings.

He seems to be the only one on our side that can make some changes.One on the 24th.

John

You just don't get it do you confused letting everyone in law enforcement know where your grow is puts you and your family at risk from dirty cops leaking this information to criminals who want to take your plants for the black market and this reasoning is why no list was ever created to protect the patients and caregivers identity's .

If you feel so strongly about this hows about you get the ball rolling and go to your local police department and spill the beans on your garden?

am sorry am all out of Pos; Rep's today so mi will have to give you a :goodjob:

Makes a guy sick to think that the average murder in the central to upper Michigan can go on unsolved for anywhere from 10 to 20 years, yet they know they can bust a legal grower who is helping people and they jump right on that...Hell I had a car stolen from my job and do you think they found that thing??? NOPE! But if they ever find out I am growing either legally or illegally they will be right here at my door being pig's!

Makes a guy sick to think that the average murder in the central to upper Michigan can go on unsolved for anywhere from 10 to 20 years, yet they know they can bust a legal grower who is helping people and they jump right on that...

That's because they don't get to keep the murderers money,cars and house when they arrest him.

Fighting real crime just doesn't pay as well.

I guess I have been looking at LEO through Rose colored glasses all this time! Now that I took them off I see that a "closed mouth gathers NO flies" NO LIST makes good sence now!! :blink:

from what i hear the county sherifs love paying cort orderd payments 0f $20,000 in damages for wrongfull entry and destuction of private property, good luck it can be done just rember dont sue the state sue the county

You'd think that getting sued a few times would raise their insurance rates enough that they would have to stop this stuff.

am sorry about what happen to you i know how you feel it happen to us to and we are still in court and yes we were Legal just like you were come join us July 1 at the court house

BOB and Torey,

July 1st I need to know when and where I will be there for support! As i'm certian alot of others will be there as well.

My Grow room was raided Thurday night in Emmet County by the Petoskey Public Police, Emmet Sherrif and straights area narcotics enforcement team on the tip that a grow operation was at my address based on the old "roll-over" method. The entered the home breaking my front door jamb and threatened to kill my dogs...

I am a patient/caregiver with 4 patients, and they have seized 48 plants, and personal medication prescibed by my doctor not even related to this program. my rights have been violated, and those of my patients as well who are now out of meds. email for more please..

any new info on this..? did u deal to a illegal..that snitched on you..? tell us how they got a warrant if u were legal..? This is alarming.....

Guest OrganicFarmer

any new info on this..? did u deal to a illegal..that snitched on you..? tell us how they got a warrant if u were legal..? This is alarming.....

My thoughts as well, Dlovas. You mention "roll over method," which usually means a snitch of some sorts.

In another post, you mentioned that they took your cards, and said cox was in on the decision to take them. That must mean they feel they have a pretty solid case on you.

I know you can't talk about all the facts, but I hope there was no illegal transaction that found you in this mess.

My thoughts as well, Dlovas. You mention "roll over method," which usually means a snitch of some sorts.

In another post, you mentioned that they took your cards, and said cox was in on the decision to take them. That must mean they feel they have a pretty solid case on you.

I know you can't talk about all the facts, but I hope there was no illegal transaction that found you in this mess.

well i did call him and he told me the same as the story he was legal is all he told me people were blaming us on here to until they found out the truth when you get Busted you feel like every body is out to get you and some people take their post down and then we never find out i support him as i always do

Seen in another post someones got him back up an going again:

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Northern Care Service for helping me to restart my grow after the Gangster era raid that was unnecessarily led upon my home and family. You are why my anxiety is kept at bay. Folks like you and the many others on this site (Bob and Ron for instance...)

And of course, the meds..

Thanks again so much and everyone remember Northern Care Services in Cadillac!

Like I said to bob and ron and everyone else, I promise you all..I am legal now and was then. Legal for 60. They took 48 based on weight of medibles and because they had no way to prove to themselves I was legal. Said I could have run down to 7 11 and copied them. When I called detective shultz of the petoskey pd, who led the raid, he told me that he was waiting to hear from local district attorney linderman and the attorney general to decide whether I get my 21 pieces of proof back or not.

I called the next day and all he said was that everything was evidence at this point and it would need to go through the court process.

I have learned that one of my patients told the boyfriend who told a friend who got caught with a stolen gun.

Now they have a tip and can search through trash. Seed? Stem? 2 points.

So now they get a warrant for elec bill. Based on those facts. 534.00

3 points.

Surveilance, sleeping magistrate, search warrant.

I'm thinking when they were showing paperwork they should automatically have to meet new criteria for a warrant. Never should have made it to my room to begin with.

I have friends and family both in and out of the business that know I'm not a dealer.

Not before, and not now.

KARMA to you all,

Rich

Archived