Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

Guest Mr_smith

where can someone get bubble dick clones from?

Or is it better to start with seedlings.

It looks like bubbledick is the ideal strain to grow in a bubble bucket for beginners, so they can smile every week when they say it gettin bigger! lol

Its his strain. I'm sure there is quite the waiting list for clones. I know, I'm on it lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where can someone get bubble dick clones from?

Or is it better to start with seedlings.

It looks like bubbledick is the ideal strain to grow in a bubble bucket for beginners, so they can smile every week when they say it gettin bigger! lol

the b.d. is a clone-only strain. there are a few beans from "selfing" floating around, but i normally keep those for the bean archive.

Its his strain. I'm sure there is quite the waiting list for clones. I know, I'm on it lol

im 99% sure there will be a few at the brighton club in the next couple/few weeks. i will let everyone know.

both my sisters live in brighton..

i think it's time for a visit...

whens the meeting for that area? maybe have someone send me info? please? and thank u

1 on silver lk rd, 1 on pleasant valley.

best friend is in apartments near whitmore lk

great area.

i'll post the info as i get it.

http://brightoncompassion.ning.com/

what are u using for nutes and what is the cost thanx

cheap:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/18150-need-your-grow-questions-answered-come-on-in/page__view__findpost__p__163809

MOVING DAY!!

i was looking ahead 7-8 weeks and i have a vacation coming up............ so im putting them into flower tonight.

i dont have the time today to flush them and get all the buckets/totes linked together....... that will come tomorrow i hope :)

anyways, here's some pics as i was moving them along into the little room. which still has those other 8 plants in there too.... but since we have the extra 1000w, the light rail, and the space......... lets do it :)

med_gallery_13801_60_1704448.jpg?t=70859652

med_gallery_13801_60_446417.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_1067088.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_1745637.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_417475.jpg

what a mess :)

med_gallery_13801_60_150818.jpg

but the room is coming together very well.... need to get some electrical off the ground, and get them flushed/linked still:

med_gallery_13801_60_2529423.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_410666.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_1928101.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_2299204.jpg

Nice! Hey BG, I'm doing the daisy chain with buckets in the flower room and I noticed in some of your pictures you have the pvc piping hook up. Is that just to contain the plants and stop them from tipping over?

I need to make one of those. It looks like you've got this one hung from the ceiling. Do you do that will all of them?

It looks like you're just using it on the totes and not the buckets. Is this true?

Thanks!

correct, it is a "fence" of sorts. it is 42" off the ground. it is connected to the back wall via a couple nails with string tied around the heads, and then around the 1" PVC. very cheesy, but very mobile as well. that pivots back there. and then the front is strung all the way to the same hooks that the lights hang from. that way i can lift it out of the way and tie it up when needed. it is there to tie larger plants to. i make a 5x5 square. thats the max footprint i use per 1k lamp. simple to make. 2-10ft sticks of 1" pvc cut in half.... making 4 five foot sections. and 4-1" elbows. less than 10 bucks.

here you can see the string on the front corner:

gallery_13801_60_1305352.jpg

and here's a good pic of it tied up and out of the way. once my trees become trees :) they need tied up sometimes for stability. if i need it, i just drop the fence in place:

gallery_13801_60_2004289.jpg

you can see one tied up in this pic:

gallery_13801_60_521739.jpg

i flush for a minimum of 7-10 days at the end. i do not always use the organic line of nutes, so this extended flush gives me 100% assurance that there is no taste leftover at all.

thats one thing i love about bubbles......... flushing. because we KNOW that the plant is getting nothing but straight water......... the same cannot be said for soil plants. you can give them straight water, but the roots are still in soil, and they are still going to suck up a little nutrients here and there.

here is that harvest/cure process for ya: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/18150-need-your-grow-questions-answered-come-on-in/page__st__620__p__175183#entry175183

luck beyond luck.

something that just NEVER HAPPENS when you plant a 10 pack of reg beans from any breeder. the biggest, thickest, strongest blubonic plant is a female :) and she's a biggun. stem the size of my thumb already.

i'll drag her out of the room and get clones/pics in a couple hours. pretty happy about that one.

Archived