• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yuppers. a pump.

gallery_13801_60_18812.jpg

here's some more info on the systems i run:

http://michiganmedic...post__p__167774

OH CRAP!

I've been running my daisy chained totes without a pump for over a week now. I had ordered the pump, but I thought I didn't need it because I wasn't using the extra reservoir bucket along with the control bucket.

So, I should connect that pump from from my control bucket to the last tote?

OH CRAP!

I've been running my daisy chained totes without a pump for over a week now. I had ordered the pump, but I thought I didn't need it because I wasn't using the extra reservoir bucket along with the control bucket.

So, I should connect that pump from from my control bucket to the last tote?

it isnt a big deal if you do not need it.

what you are running is a deep water culture.

what im showing there is a recirculating deep water culture. the benefits of the rdwc is a bit more oxygen in the water (moving water = oxygenated water) and the BIG reason is so that you can put ice blocks or frozen water filled 2 liter bottles in the control bucket and have that chilled water pumped back out into the rest of the system to help cool that water as well.

it isnt a big deal if you do not need it.

what you are running is a deep water culture.

what im showing there is a recirculating deep water culture. the benefits of the rdwc is a bit more oxygen in the water (moving water = oxygenated water) and the BIG reason is so that you can put ice blocks or frozen water filled 2 liter bottles in the control bucket and have that chilled water pumped back out into the rest of the system to help cool that water as well.

Ok, I'll probably do it, because I've noticed the buckets furthest away, the ph level is dropping down to 5.3- 5.4, while the buckets closest to the control bucket are still at 5.5. The pump would help distribute more evenly also.

I don't think I'll have to worry about using ice until the summertime. I keep the control bucket outside of the veg room where it is probably about 55 degrees. The veg room itself stays between 68 and 75.

They really just started drinking a couple days ago.

003.JPG

I'm still keeping the humidity down to prevent any pm coming back. It's gone for now after the Sulfur burn, but I'm staying cautious.

.did u weight that thing by any chance?

:rock:

nope sorry. i rarely weigh wet. im usually too busy for all that. ill get a dry weight of the entire plant later today though. i cut that large bud up last night and letting it finish drying on plates.

-----------------------------------------

got the trainwreck transplanted into bubbles. a little earlier than normal, but i think we will be just fine. i am top watering 3-4 times a day just to be sure.

gallery_13801_60_50071.jpg

i had a chance to have the lil flower room empty and i took it.

bleached everything, washed the walls and all.... didnt change out the panda on the floor though..... it will withstand another yield.... it wont look as pretty as it should.

anyways........ i filled the system (video to come) and let it roll on its own for a night. added nutes and let that go for another night. added a few plants tonight.

these are a few that are fresh out of the tent, blueberry and blubonic.

gallery_13801_60_45581.jpg

im gonna run these under a 1k hps for a few days at 24hrs/day

Archived