Those guys got a nice sabbath tone to them pretty heavy! :rock:

Witchfinder General are one of my favorite New Wave of British Heavy Metal bands. So Sabbath-y.

Its my love. Its all I got really. Listen atleast 15hrs a day. Good stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqiXSpgq2w&NR=1

:bow:

Very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

i will make sure make some links soon. i have to hit the hay. but i love anything involving vernon reid or nels cline (most famous for playing with living colour and wilco, respectively). i have been in to all kinds of metal, from obscure hair bands like rough cutt to more math metal kinds like The Dillinger Escape Plan (who are a favorite of mine as well). i love 30's and 60's jazz (Thelonius Monk, Coltrane, Davis). But 80's heavy metal and punk still have the softest place in my heart. (Metallica - pre Black Album, King Diamond, Slayer, Bad Brains, Minutemen, and Minor threat).

Voivod's Nothingface album is primo too. Here is their version of Astronomy Domine (Which MEzz has prolly already heard)

:unsure:

I have heard that and it's been a while. Don't know why I haven't thought of looking them up on youtube yet. I had Dimension Hatross and have now been reminded I liked it a lot.