Circumventing The Mmmj Law Is Easy

Frank

There are an increasing amount of cities, townships and others that find it simple to put the buzz kill sentence into their ordance. That being all business must adhere to fedreal, state and local laws, its a simple nullification of the law that was voted for by the majority only to be circumvented by the minority. If these cities continue to effectively repeal the law at the city and township level then the majority vote will have been stolen or only given in a token manner. Anyone acting as a patient or caregiver will eventually loose your right to participate, there simply will not be any place to legally act. How do we stop the undoing of the mmmj law? Any comments,opinion or feedback on your experiance is welcome.

I have a suggestion, everybody get seeds and start spreading them every where, When weed is growing wild all over the state, They will not have a choice but to legalize it out rite, what are they going to do, spray weed killer on the whole state,(mine grows good in weed n feed)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Phaquetoo_pics/hillbilly%20legal%20free%20grow/IMG00105-20100705-1954.jpg

:bong2:

FTW

Peace

Jim

There are an increasing amount of cities, townships and others that find it simple to put the buzz kill sentence into their ordance. That being all business must adhere to fedreal, state and local laws, its a simple nullification of the law that was voted for by the majority only to be circumvented by the minority. If these cities continue to effectively repeal the law at the city and township level then the majority vote will have been stolen or only given in a token manner. Anyone acting as a patient or caregiver will eventually loose your right to participate, there simply will not be any place to legally act. How do we stop the undoing of the mmmj law? Any comments,opinion or feedback on your experiance is welcome.

That's the latest theory.

Do you really think that's a good idea? To use some sort of trickery to put sick people in jail all over again?

I have a suggestion, everybody get seeds and start spreading them every where, When weed is growing wild all over the state, They will not have a choice but to legalize it out rite, what are they going to do, spray weed killer on the whole state,(mine grows good in weed n feed)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Phaquetoo_pics/hillbilly%20legal%20free%20grow/IMG00105-20100705-1954.jpg

FTW

Peace

Jim

I like it :goodjob: Lets start with Lansings Cap Lawn. <_<

FTW

Peace

Jim

thats the best idea ive herd yet any one got a plane and 5,000,000 seeds im down :thumbsu:

FTW

Peace

Jim

If US intervention in the drug trade in South America is any indication, they will spray weed killer all over the state and overthrow our government.

If US intervention in the drug trade in South America is any indication, they will spray weed killer all over the state and overthrow our government.

Then they (US GOVT) would find another supplier and ship it back into the state, resell it for mad profit

.Easy google search... lots o reading into documented proof of this already happening.

post-7923-075660000 1278655955_thumb.gif

You almost forgot the fun part. Bustin down the doors of the retail buyers and taking ALL their stuff. Locking them up, charging them with crimes, turning them out as stigmatized, criminal, dope fiend, losers.

While they sit back content they are productive members of 'Society'.

.... Till they tinkle off the entire population with their insane policies and acts of Greed, Environmental Destruction and Crimes Against Humanity.

l

In this case the state may over rule these zoning laws. Ultimately these communities must follow state code. No one has challenged them on what the state will allow. Most people just back down and don't push. If you can find an attorney versed in municipal law you may get around all of this BS with these communities.

Dizz

In this case the state may over rule these zoning laws. Ultimately these communities must follow state code. No one has challenged them on what the state will allow. Most people just back down and don't push. If you can find an attorney versed in municipal law you may get around all of this BS with these communities.

Dizz

Hey Dizeldot,

Thanks for the informative reply sounds better to me than planting seeds all over the place, outside of the cost it would take weeks to accomplish. Do you know any of them municiple attorneys? I'm going to start looking around. Waterford Twp. meeting tonight was really supportive.

• 1 year later...

Archived