Petoskeystoned Vs. Petoskey, Mi

petoskeystoned

This morning was arraignment, which was typical. We were given court appointed attorneys and given a Preliminary hearing Date of Aug 2 @ 2, and preliminary exam for the 4th @ 2.

My little sister and all my patients want to thank you again PeanutButter for taking the time out of your life to come up here today. We appreciate it immensely, and hope that we not only can beat this but ultimately are in a position to do some good ourselves anyway we can. Thanks to all of you in fact!

We look forward to seeing you in Sag on the 21st! We will be there John!

Thankful,

Rich and Jenn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that everything goes well for petoskystoned and that Petosky loses its case.

J/K Zombie, we all know what you meant.

Ya, Ya, Ya, lol.

Rich, I hope everything goes well for you, your family, and your patients, and that you fight them all the way!

______, is that better....ROFL

My patient and sister lost sole custody of her 7 children due to her participation in the Medical Marijuana Program both directly and indirectly. The Family Court in Emmet County and specifically

attorney Ron Powers (for the ex) and Referee Bruce Cranham decided at her evidenciary hearing that her 112 day paperwork was "hearsay" and therefore would not allow the documents to be submitted in the proceedings.

That being said, the court then awarded the ex full custody of the children with only supervised visits for 7 hour intervals 2 days a week. And according to the Ref, because of her "behavior" in court, overnight visits would not be awarded (Jen tried unsuccessfully 3 times to ask for an adjournment

so she could seek legal council because she felt ill prepared and didn't understand).

Due to the proceedings, the multiple felony charges, and blatant lies "3 trucks of illegal drugs were removed" lol, the Ref decides the children are in imminent danger and rushed the order through IMMEDIATELY. The children have not been seen since.

That is insane...Makes me wonder if it is even worth i at this point..I know for a fact I cant afford a decent attourney so wtf would I do if they took our kids? My wife would lose her job...Wow! I wish I knew how the Leos and judges felt in this county...

I am very sorry to hear this story and I think that what makes it even worse is that they are now using your kids as political tools in this game...They are breaking a family apart to simply make it clear to other CG's that they don't care what the law says, this is what will happen if you do anything. You seem to be THE example and that is not a fun or good place to be. I dont know how I can help but if you need it please let me know....Good luck and don't give up.

I loathe the Emmett County court system. They've gotten their share of my money for my youthful indiscretions. I feel for you man and I hope all goes well. The cops up there need to find something better to do with their time!

I spoke with ppl from emmet county last weekend and they told me the county , judge, prosecutor, have stated they dont acknowledge medical marihuana.. I was appalled and asked do you mean the paperwork.. they meant the law.. OMG.. Please support your northern bros and sissies.. They need our help up north..

I spoke with ppl from emmet county last weekend and they told me the county , judge, prosecutor, have stated they dont acknowledge medical marihuana.. I was appalled and asked do you mean the paperwork.. they meant the law.. OMG.. Please support your northern bros and sissies.. They need our help up north..

lets do one their also i will support you

I'm sitting here in absolute disgust! These people are the victim of an activist Judge who should be removed from the bench. This Judge has broke their oath and their sacred trust with the law. To rip Children from the arms of their mother in defiance of the law and the will of the people is a disgrace. It is proof absolute that this judges education was a complete waste of money. When will the power mongers bend to the will of the people. The law is simple.

© A person shall not be denied custody or visitation of a minor for acting in accordance with this act, unless the person's behavior is such that it creates an unreasonable danger to the minor that can be clearly articulated and substantiated.

So who put this legal eagle above the law. Why isn't every attorney in the state going after this Judge. This is a disgrace and an absolute miscarriage of justice!

The Fight for our civil rights begin the 21st!

I thought at first the state took them unless i misunderstood the video it was more a custody thing..In the end they still used something being legally done as negative evidence in that custody hearing then wouldn't allow the legal papers she wanted to present to say she wasnt breaking the law... SO they still are making an example out of them and her ex is a jerk for allowing it...You have to try and at least be civil to each other in a separation if you have kids not demonize thier mother for something silly like that.

I hate to think how they would demonize me...I have educated my kids on marijuana and what it can make and do..Everything from hempcrete, which is now said to be some of the strongest concrete you can get to helping to rid people of cancer. I knew my mother was going to be applying oil to the cancer on her face and that if it worked they would want to know why and what did it.. If it makes me a bad parent in anyones eye's for teacing my kds about something that could one day help them then so be it.

At this point they are still being made to look like horrible parents even though the kids had no knowledge. What a sad group of people in charge there in Emmet County

hey everyone, i just bought a new laptop, so im able to keep up faster...yay! peanutbutter, my phone died as we got in town! ill call you soon. we are in pontiac area currently and will be at the royal oak meeting tomarrow night, and the rally on tues! hope to see you all there! oh and if anyone has clones or seeds to barter, donate, whatever...email me soon please. also have some overages...

hey everyone, i just bought a new laptop, so I'm able to keep up faster...yay! peanutbutter, my phone died as we got in town! ill call you soon. we are in Pontiac area currently and will be at the royal oak meeting tomorrow night, and the rally on Tues! hope to see you all there! oh and if anyone has clones or seeds to barter, donate, whatever...email me soon please. also have some overages...

well their you are i was their yesterday i must of missed you some how

Well, here it is. We feel confident that we are in good shape in the criminal case. Unsigned warrants, lack of knowledge by the police and courts, and the fact that I am confident that I have always been within my rights and limits and those of my patients. I am more upset that my patients will be outed as a result of this. Let's just say that it would NOT be good professionally for one of them. And yet he will stand up and testify for me. They all will. I am now starting the process of suing everyone involved collectively and individually. For my patients and sister, all of you and the cause.

Well, here it is. We feel confident that we are in good shape in the criminal case. Unsigned warrants, lack of knowledge by the police and courts, and the fact that I am confident that I have always been within my rights and limits and those of my patients. I am more upset that my patients will be outed as a result of this. Let's just say that it would NOT be good professionally for one of them. And yet he will stand up and testify for me. They all will. I am now starting the process of suing everyone involved collectively and individually. For my patients and sister, all of you and the cause.

i would like to be one of the people to get are stuff back also let me know if i can help in any way

Peace from the front Bob

This morning was arraignment, which was typical. We were given court appointed attorneys and given a Preliminary hearing Date of Aug 2 @ 2, and preliminary exam for the 4th @ 2.

My little sister and all my patients want to thank you again PeanutButter for taking the time out of your life to come up here today. We appreciate it immensely, and hope that we not only can beat this but ultimately are in a position to do some good ourselves anyway we can. Thanks to all of you in fact!

We look forward to seeing you in Sag on the 21st! We will be there John!

Thankful,

Rich and Jenn

Love will find a way ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfCqpzQSyuQ&feature=related

May y/our children {and family and friends} always make y/our heart(s) sing.

Never - ever - will we give away (or let anyone else take away) y/our Hope.

Peace, Love & Health to you and yours.

Be FREE!

WOW!!! Unsigned warrant = Armed Robbery! ... well, Raiding a CG in the first place and taking his stuff = Armed Robbery!

I am glad that you have a very strong case against them. I hope you sue the pants off these people. Maybe enough law suits happen they will either loose funding for the whole department, they will be forced to adhere to the LAW, or they will have to bring in REAL officers that do follow the LAW. Go get them Petoskeystoned!

Archived