No Insurance- Need Card..

where do you live? what area?

Dr Graves in Mt Morris is $100 and he just looked at my pills for migranes and cronic pain & i didnt have records.. i do have records i just didnt take them

I live in Macomb county. Unfortunately I've never taken medication other then Excedrin for them, so I would need someone to help me through the whole process of diagnosis and referral

I have been suffering from migraine head aches for quite some time, and I have no records on file. Any suggestions on where or who to talk to in regards to this matter?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If you have been suffering migraines for quite some time, wouldn't it be in your best interest to get checked out..to make sure there is not an underlying problem? Simply treating a problem without a diagnosis, is not the best route especially when it is an ongoing problem. There are always option's for care for those without insurance, some primary care physician's will work with you on small payment plan installments.

If you have been suffering migraines for quite some time, wouldn't it be in your best interest to get checked out..to make sure there is not an underlying problem? Simply treating a problem without a diagnosis, is not the best route especially when it is an ongoing problem. There are always option's for care for those without insurance, some primary care physician's will work with you on small payment plan installments.

You are right, a medical condition such as that is not a laughing matter, underlying problems with your brain are no joke.

Thanks for caring.

You are right, a medical condition such as that is not a laughing matter, underlying problems with your brain are no joke.

Thanks for caring.

Swiftshifter101,

In many case's there is no serious underlying problem, Migraine's can be caused by a number of things. I personally know of some of the time's where something was really wrong, so I am glad you agree. Please have yourself checked out. If you live in Macomb County, I would be happy to do some checking around for you, as far as a good primary care physician in that area that will provide you with good care, that is affordable. If you would like me to do that..you need only to ask.

i would reccomend the clinic we went to but as you can see by my recent post i dont know if i will be reccomending any one to them if they dont fix our current situation

My situation is exactly the same as Swiftshifter101's. Migraines for years, no insurance, and very little money to look for professional treatment and live in Macomb County. So I will ask if you (AKenewell) find any information to share it would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Btw, this is my very first post to the board, whewwwwwwwwwwwwww :D and I wanted to say I am impressed with the level of compassion and professionalism this board brings to the cause!

Archived