Crooked Little Gentlemen

Problems are a reoccurring thing with MDCH like delayed cards, not publishing an update on covered illnesses/conditions, being short staffed, ect...

I came across this article and it gives me an idea that "two money enter, one money leave" (mad max thunderdome).

MDCH issues link

and for those with slow internets I will reproduce it for you...

MICHIGAN (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – A new State Auditor General's report on the Department of Community Health is frankly shocking.

That report shows abuse, fraud, negligence, physical assault, and billions of tax dollars wasted, and that's just over the last two years.

The report shows more than four billion dollars in questionable costs. That includes two million in payments to dead people, and $19 million to the Child Health Insurance Program.

There are also reports of physical abuse, including one report of a dentist office worker using a hammerlock on an elderly woman. They were trying to get a dental impression to make new dentures.

It took the department almost ten years to sanction that provider and during that time the Health Department paid the provider more than thirteen million.

State House Republicans want Attorney General Mike Cox to open an investigation and want Governor Jennifer Granholm to appoint an independent comptroller to clean up the department.

They're also calling for the department's director, Janet Olzewski, to testify before lawmakers.

---------------------------------------------------------

What the hell did I pay into?

Couldn't I have this medical card for free?

Four BILLION DOLLARS in TWO YEARS?????????

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

The MMMA best have one hell of a canidate to be prepared for Governor (please pin that to the top of every page for serious community consideration).

I LOVE my GOVT and COUNTRY but DESPISE those who ABUSE it.

post-7923-076126400 1279916297_thumb.jpg

Mike Cox couldn't successfully investigate the disappearance of his own toilet paper.

And, Janet O is as [deliberately] blind to compassionate care as Mike Cox is - at least - as averse to help establish humanitarian justice.

Truth Hurts - that's for sure!

Good Post!

FREE The CURE!

MICHIGAN (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – A new State Auditor General's report on the Department of Community Health is frankly shocking.

That report shows abuse, fraud, negligence, physical assault, and billions of tax dollars wasted, and that's just over the last two years.

The report shows more than four billion dollars in questionable costs. That includes two million in payments to dead people, and $19 million to the Child Health Insurance Program.

There are also reports of physical abuse, including one report of a dentist office worker using a hammerlock on an elderly woman. They were trying to get a dental impression to make new dentures.

It took the department almost ten years to sanction that provider and during that time the Health Department paid the provider more than thirteen million.

State House Republicans want Attorney General Mike Cox to open an investigation and want Governor Jennifer Granholm to appoint an independent comptroller to clean up the department.

They're also calling for the department's director, Janet Olzewski, to testify before lawmakers.

As shocking as it is, its typical government. With that kind of abuse how could the medical marihuana community expect that agency to get their cards out on time. The worst part about the story is the time frame and how long it has gone on in order to accumulate so much loss. As this discussion has turned to the inept political environment we are living in, our friend George Cushinbery has been screaming the same thing at Mike Cox, and the MDCH. Cush is having 2 fundraiser today (flyers below) and it is important that this community help support him, raise money for him, and show him that we appreciate what he has done. he has been literally the only politician speaking up for patient and caregivers. Please help support those candidate that support our community.

Push for Cush!

Push for Cush!

Date: 7/24/2010 Date: 7/24/2010

Time: 8:00p —12:00a Time: 8:00p —12:00a

Mr. Mapp’s Lounge ( between I-75 & Dequindre St.) 1627 E. 7 Mile Rd. Detroit MI 48203

This is a fundraising event for George Cushingberry Jr. , State Rep & Chairman of the Appropriations Committee, who is now running for the State Senate. Please make checks payable to: The Friends of George Cushingberry

AAttire: Upscale& Mature

Tickets are available @ www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org

Green Trees of Detroit Suite #200 Detroit, MI 48226 313.967.9999

TThe MMMA would like to thank and recognize the following for their support:

Hazel Park Compassion Club, Birmingham Compassion Club, Calhoun County Compassion Club, Genesee County Compas- sion Club, and the Battle Creek Compassion Club.

Sponsored By: MMMA Green Trees of Detroit 313.967.9999 The Law Offices of Michael Komorn 1.800.656.3557 The Marihuana Ranch

VOTE for George Cushingberry Jr.

VOTE for George Cushingberry Jr.

STATE SENATE District 4!!

STATE SENATE District 4!!

Time: 10:00pm—2:00pm Date: Saturday July 24, 2010

To contact us please call:

To contact us please call:

State Representative George Cushingberry Jr. currently represents Michigan’s 8th House District and is the Chairman of the Appropriations Committee, and with your vote he will continue to be OUR VOICE in the State Senate for District 4!

Join us for FAMILY FUN DAY

ATPALMER PARKSATURDAYJULY 24th! Clowns, face painters, FREE FOOD and much more for the kids!

Sponsored by :

The Law Offices of Michael Komorn 1-800-656-3557 Green Trees of Detroit Certification Center 313-967-9999

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES NEW CALL IN NUMBER

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/greentreesradio

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

www.GreenTreesRadio.com is the most relevant radio talk show in the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

Date / Time: 7/21/2010 8:00 PM

Category: Legal

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

This is very sad. Now we have to force them to do their job. Good luck getting that investigation. I love my country but it sure has let us down. It sure seems like everywhere we go there's corruption. At least it's coming out where all can see.

Sb :(

• 1 month later...

Archived