#1 migreen

migreen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:59 PM

out of 6 plant that are 10 days old some of the stems are red and the others green (st. seeds) does the color mean anything?

#2 Kingdiamond

Kingdiamond

Basement lumberjack

• Forum Leaders
  • 5,560 posts
  • LocationDeadford

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:21 PM

Not from my limited grow experiance

Try not to overthink it my first grow everything freaked me out .

Actually its really pretty self explanatory and simplistic now that ive learned to read my plants better .
  • rockinlespaul likes this

#3 Nemosity

Nemosity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationThumb

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:09 PM

Yeah, don't sweat it. I don't smoke stems so as long as the plant is doing fine, I just take them as floral art. :rolleyes: But I'm a newb and don't know chit. lol
  • Kingdiamond likes this

#4 Minion

Minion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCadillac, Mi

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:26 AM

Stems will color with the strain. Its not a nutrient problem, its genetic. Some green, red and purple colors are normal. The green stems are more likely to be Sativa dominate strains, with the red and purple being Indica dominate strains. Do you know what strain your growing?

#5 migreen

migreen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

Stems will color with the strain. Its not a nutrient problem, its genetic. Some green, red and purple colors are normal. The green stems are more likely to be Sativa dominate strains, with the red and purple being Indica dominate strains. Do you know what strain your growing?

No idea it is my test run an I had some street seeds, good stuff....I hope it is Indica...thanx to all.. migreen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users