Swampy's Free Leonard

I see the under branches are all nicely pruned here. I have a shitt ton of branches and lil sprouties at the base of the plants i have. is this best pruned off once you move to flower, and have taken all the cuttings you plan to take?

Yeah, all that little stuff won't amount to much and might detract from the tops.

• 1 month later...

2 words to describe the 3 different FL ladies I am blessed with----- Gigantic monsters--

Out of the 6 seeds i started (thanks Indica),half ended up female.Two of them are classic

Afghan/Hashplant with gigantic stalks to hold up the massive fan leaves,and the 3rd is not

quite as tall with thinner leaves.

I do not wish to confuse the situation any further... But I can set part of the record straight. The real G13 was a clone only plant. It was crossed with different strains to produce seeds. Tom (swampy) told me in an email that the G13 in this (the original free Leonard) strain was Mr. Nice which is G13 crossed with Hash plant pollen. They crossed it with swampy's Hawaiian Butterscotch to improve the flavor. There was also some confusion about the G13 strain because swampy posted on another forum that it was the airborne(?) strain. I believe it to be the first. Because it certainly looks like hashplant.

Now that I have totally confused that issue... LOL The second strain had something to do with Romulan crossed with ?. Anybody else have info on this? I only received the original Free Leonard.

I do not wish to confuse the situation any further... But I can set part of the record straight. The real G13 was a clone only plant. It was crossed with different strains to produce seeds. Tom (swampy) told me in an email that the G13 in this (the original free Leonard) strain was Mr. Nice which is G13 crossed with Hash plant pollen. They crossed it with swampy's Hawaiian Butterscotch to improve the flavor. There was also some confusion about the G13 strain because swampy posted on another forum that it was the airborne(?) strain. I believe it to be the first. Because it certainly looks like hashplant.

Now that I have totally confused that issue... LOL The second strain had something to do with Romulan crossed with ?. Anybody else have info on this? I only received the original Free Leonard.

Then there is NDNGUY who swears it was a clone of G13 x Hash Plant from 1987 Sensi Seed stock crossed with a Hawaiian Butterscotch male. :(

I understand that FL2 was FL1 crossed with Romulan.

Swampy gave me a clone of FL1. Still have the strain.

I have an FL2 pheno that I've been growing since Feb. '09. Friends who've tried it call it "Speechless" I read somewhere that the FL2s were the result of back crossing the FL1 to the Butterscotch in an attempt to smooth the taste out a bit. I don't care how Swampy did it...try it, it'll leave you speechless too.