Instructions To Cloning In 10 Mins

dlovas

Ok for all you patients that want to learn how to clone here we go it's so easy. You will need a few things...:

1. Happy Frog by FoxFarm

2 Beer cups

3. rapid Rooters Not jiffy pucks

4. Rooting powder I use Schultz Take Root it costs 7 bucks anywhere online

5. Shearing scizzors like Mr. Miyagi fromthe karate kid

6. Mister with clean water

7. small hand shovel

8. Clone dome

OK, Take the Beer cup fill it half way with Happy Frog then take the mister and mist the middle of the soil so when the roots pop they will seek out the dampness and grow. Then fill the rest to about 85% full take your hand or sponn whatever creat a V shape to place the rapid rooter in, then mist the dirt again.

Get ur scissors make sure they are cleaned with windex or bleach. Find a middle of bottom shoot with at least 2 fan leaves make a cut at a 45 degree angle. Keep the cutting upright to avoid a air pocket. The take the scissors and cut the middle of the bottom stem, then serrate the bottom portion of the cutting I cut em up kinda finely so it kinda peels up the outer layer of cell membrane or skin.

then cut the top of the fans leave about 20%. Mist the bottom of the cutting. Your almost done.....seriously...

Dip the cutting into the rooting poweder. ( I used powder because it attaches to the stem membranes and is absorbed into the cutting quickly). Cloning gells do not allow for breathing as good and fall off so quickly and it costs way more than powder. I can take like 100 clones if I wanted to from a bottle of rooting powder, actually you could probably do 200 if u wanted to. Not endorsing going over your numbers...but hey maybe u want to clone some TOMATOES<<<<lol... try cloning 200 plants with SGS's CLONEX...its not gonna happen. OK back to the cutting dip it for a few seconds then take it drop it into the rapid rooter gently. Then fill in teh area around the beer cup and rapid rooter mist the Clone and surrounding dirt then pop er in the CLONE DOME...wallah..ur dome. Let em sit there for 7-21 days and mist every day, sometimes 3 times a day if they are breathing heavy. U will know the clones are rooted when you see them start to grow upwards and out.

This is so easy anyone can do it...!! If you have any questions shoot me a PM or call me. The middle and lower shoots are easier to clone but I can CLone from any part of a plant.

Have fun...make em multiply like Jesus did with fish...haha...

You can do this for about 40-50 bucks.!!

Ok for all you patients that want to learn how to clone here we go it's so easy. You will need a few things...:

1. Happy Frog by FoxFarm

2 Beer cups

3. rapid Rooters Not jiffy pucks

4. Rooting powder I use Schultz Take Root it costs 7 bucks anywhere online

5. Shearing scizzors like Mr. Miyagi fromthe karate kid

6. Mister with clean water

7. small hand shovel

8. Clone dome

OK, Take the Beer cup fill it half way with Happy Frog then take the mister and mist the middle of the soil so when the roots pop they will seek out the dampness and grow. Then fill the rest to about 85% full take your hand or sponn whatever creat a V shape to place the rapid rooter in, then mist the dirt again.

Get ur scissors make sure they are cleaned with windex or bleach. Find a middle of bottom shoot with at least 2 fan leaves make a cut at a 45 degree angle. Keep the cutting upright to avoid a air pocket. The take the scissors and cut the middle of the bottom stem, then serrate the bottom portion of the cutting I cut em up kinda finely so it kinda peels up the outer layer of cell membrane or skin.

then cut the top of the fans leave about 20%. Mist the bottom of the cutting. Your almost done.....seriously...

Dip the cutting into the rooting poweder. ( I used powder because it attaches to the stem membranes and is absorbed into the cutting quickly). Cloning gells do not allow for breathing as good and fall off so quickly and it costs way more than powder. I can take like 100 clones if I wanted to from a bottle of rooting powder, actually you could probably do 200 if u wanted to. Not endorsing going over your numbers...but hey maybe u want to clone some TOMATOES<<<<lol... try cloning 200 plants with SGS's CLONEX...its not gonna happen. OK back to the cutting dip it for a few seconds then take it drop it into the rapid rooter gently. Then fill in teh area around the beer cup and rapid rooter mist the Clone and surrounding dirt then pop er in the CLONE DOME...wallah..ur dome. Let em sit there for 7-21 days and mist every day, sometimes 3 times a day if they are breathing heavy. U will know the clones are rooted when you see them start to grow upwards and out.

This is so easy anyone can do it...!! If you have any questions shoot me a PM or call me. The middle and lower shoots are easier to clone but I can CLone from any part of a plant.

Have fun...make em multiply like Jesus did with fish...haha...

You can do this for about 40-50 bucks.!!

oops forgot one thing mist the rapid rooter..! I suggest rapid rooters instead of riot rooters or whatever the brand is that SGS owns they have dookie slits in them and u gotta have a decent hole to slide the base of the stem into....plus after I saw SGS has Happy Frog for 28.95 on ther website for a bag it made me puke. Hoe does SGS justify that when SRP is 18-24 for Happy Frog. SGS is soo over priced....

Archived