Here's the Headlines, FYI:

"The Helicopter Hunt For Marijuana".

Quoted Published Media Source of "clipping":

Media Source Authored by: By Meaghan M. Norman

Media Source Published by: WILX.com

Biased, or balanced?

What say YOU?

Here's an excerpt:

"It's not a cake walk, they have to be cognizant of their surroundings," said Gill. "Many of these folks don't want their plants found. So we have to be wary of potential booby traps. It's something that's been found periodically."

Gill said sometimes suspects can be waiting in the field, armed, protecting their crops.

This Published Article's Media Source may be linked here:

http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/99278904.html

All I can say is: "OH, BROTHER, Big Brother! Heaven Help Save Us ALL" - from the "Anti-FREEs".

Long Live The HARVEST!

FREE The TREE!

And, SHARE The CURE!

Here's the Headlines, FYI:

"The Helicopter Hunt For Marijuana".

Quoted Published Media Source of "clipping":

Media Source Authored by: By Meaghan M. Norman

Media Source Published by: WILX.com

Biased, or balanced?

What say YOU?

Here's an excerpt:

"It's not a cake walk, they have to be cognizant of their surroundings," said Gill. "Many of these folks don't want their plants found. So we have to be wary of potential booby traps. It's something that's been found periodically."

Gill said sometimes suspects can be waiting in the field, armed, protecting their crops.

This Published Article's Media Source may be linked here:

http://www.wilx.com/...s/99278904.html

All I can say is: "OH, BROTHER, Big Brother! Heaven Help Save Us ALL" - from the "Anti-FREEs".

Long Live The HARVEST!

FREE The TREE!

And, SHARE The CURE!

[/quote

Yea I can see where flying expensive planes,gas costs, manpower, is WAY more important than catching ,oh lets see, child molesters, thieves ,rapists,murderers, WTF!

It actualy seemed somewhat balanced to me, at least as far as unbiased reporting. Although I agree that the priority for these types of endevours needs to be WAY down.

yes, I agree; I also thought that - as rare as it is to see - the reporter of this news was rather "straight-up" on "the situations" otherwise sorry state of affairs. Thanks for reflecting!

FREE The TREE!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived