Medical Marijuana Surplus Leaks To Black Market

Here's the Headlines, FYI:

"Medical marijuana surplus leaks to black market".

Quoted Published Media Source of "News" clipping:

Media Source Authored by: Jordan Wirfs-Brock, Lauren Seaton and Andrea Sutherland I-News Network

Media Source Published by: Daily Camera

Biased, or balanced?

What say YOU?

Here's an excerpt:

" ... The 14 states and District of Columbia where medical marijuana is legal take different approaches to setting limits on the amount each patient is allowed. Alaska allows patients one ounce of usable marijuana and three mature plants; Michigan allows patients 2.5 ounces and 12 plants of any size; Rhode Island allows patients and caregivers 2.5 ounces, 12 mature plants, and 12 seedlings.

The laws in each of these states set up scenarios for surplus marijuana"

This Published Article's Media Source may be linked here:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_15644376

I guess, for now, All I can say to THAT is: "WHAT SURPLUS?!".

Know The Truth; Media Manipulates [Lies] - Almost as much as "Our" Government.

FREE The CURE!

Guest Wayne

Anyone who gardens or has merely observed gardens can't be so ignorant as to believe that if restricted to 12 tomato plants and 30 ripe tomatoes it would be impossible to comply without destroying a lot of usable product. I'm hard pressed to believe the voter's who supported us didn't understand this. Read the entire law as the authors covered this unambiguoasly. Prohibitionist's, LEO, and the courts are currently engaging in willfull ignorance and propoganda. Will the American public buy it? Scary thought.

Guest finallyfree09

i for one would like to know where exactly this surplus is. i have had to rely on the black market for mmj for almost a year and NOT ONE STINKIN TIME have i run into ANYTHING that could be considered "medical grade" cannabis. NOT ONCE!!!! these people are full of dookie!

• 5 weeks later...

i for one would like to know where exactly this surplus is. i have had to rely on the black market for mmj for almost a year and NOT ONE STINKIN TIME have i run into ANYTHING that could be considered "medical grade" cannabis. NOT ONCE!!!! these people are full of dookie!

with all the caregivers on this site why dont you have one i dont get it :mellow:

The leak works both ways. Black Market weed is hitting the medical marijuana market, and medical marijuana is hitting the black market. What doesn't eventually hit the black market? Pharmaceuticals certainly do, and we'd be naive to think medical marijuana doesn't either. And don't try to tell me it doesn't because I know it does. I've seen it, multiple times, but whether it's as large a problem as this article is suggesting, I don't know.

Holding medical marijuana to a standard higher than other pharmaceuticals with potential for abuse is not only unnecessary but harmful. OF COURSE medical marijuana is leaking into the black market. That's what happens when there's a black market. That isn't a problem with the medical marijuana patients/caregivers, that's a problem with prohibition. When articles like this come out, we need to explain this to people. Where does all the Adderall on college campuses come from? Prescriptions, of course. But are we lobbying to shut down pharmacies and the manufacturer of Adderall for leaking to the black market? No, of course not. If the general population understood that this happened with every drug because of prohibition, they should be more willing to support medical marijuana.

Ok folks, IMO-Of course it is leaking into the public, and black market.Thats exactly what happens when you have maxed out on Pats.Anyone who disagrees is full of it.Where do u think the surplus is going to go?China? Mexico? Dispensaries? Listen Why do most people grow anything but theyre own medicine, to off the overages, I'M no fool, thats why alot of people are growing 72 plants to get rich, do they care HOW they get rich? hell no.Is it good for the economy, hell yes it is IF it stays here and not sent to California! Not trying to get anyone mad but we all know whats up. If they catch on to people growing to get rich then what would you do if they said "Ok, folks you can only grow YOUR 12 plants and not 1 plant more" Thats going to tinkle people off, why? because right now they are socking theyre bank accounts full of overage money! Just saying....do you honestly need to grow 72 flippin plants? If so......Where are your motives! Peace everyone! AND yes I understand not all people can grow so they need help in obtaining meds

Dont think I've heard one one person getting rich of this law. Maybe the state but surely not a caregiver with 5 patients. Why go that maney ??? So ya dont run them out of fresh meds. Ya grow them small so they dont yield much keeping you all happy without overages. Smaller grows mean less money spent on lighting and nutes.You'll not SOCK a fortune away with 5 patients,,,,, thats for sure,lmao......................

The leak works both ways. Black Market weed is hitting the medical marijuana market, and medical marijuana is hitting the black market. What doesn't eventually hit the black market? Pharmaceuticals certainly do, and we'd be naive to think medical marijuana doesn't either. And don't try to tell me it doesn't because I know it does. I've seen it, multiple times, but whether it's as large a problem as this article is suggesting, I don't know.

Holding medical marijuana to a standard higher than other pharmaceuticals with potential for abuse is not only unnecessary but harmful. OF COURSE medical marijuana is leaking into the black market. That's what happens when there's a black market. That isn't a problem with the medical marijuana patients/caregivers, that's a problem with prohibition. When articles like this come out, we need to explain this to people. Where does all the Adderall on college campuses come from? Prescriptions, of course. But are we lobbying to shut down pharmacies and the manufacturer of Adderall for leaking to the black market? No, of course not. If the general population understood that this happened with every drug because of prohibition, they should be more willing to support medical marijuana.

Absolutely Jon! I agree

Dont think I've heard one one person getting rich of this law. Maybe the state but surely not a caregiver with 5 patients. Why go that maney ??? So ya dont run them out of fresh meds. Ya grow them small so they dont yield much keeping you all happy without overages. Smaller grows mean less money spent on lighting and nutes.You'll not SOCK a fortune away with 5 patients,,,,, thats for sure,lmao......................

Dude really.............................no one is getting rich off this law?........................cmon man I'm 40 not 18!

Grow them small so u dont get overages, Never heard that yet so whats that tell ya....Smaller grows more wasted money "LMAO YOU WONT SOCK AWAY ALOT OF MONEY WITH 5 PATS" ................I gotta refrain here man wow

People are not getting rich growing Marihuana. Growing is a skilled labor with A LOT of work. If someone can manage 5 patient's needs and have overages to depart, then more power to them. If they do it through a legal avenue I dont see what the problem is.

Is it okay for every other skilled laborer to make a living other than caregivers?

People are not getting rich growing Marihuana. Growing is a skilled labor with A LOT of work. If someone can manage 5 patient's needs and have overages to depart, then more power to them. If they do it through a legal avenue I dont see what the problem is.

Is it okay for every other skilled laborer to make a living other than caregivers?

Nevermind man

Archived