Another Chief Of Police Arrested..clare

skidmark

chuckle chuckle chuckle guffaw guffaw guffaw ROFLMAO

Perhaps if he had gone to the local cannabis club....

he would not be on the way to convicted felon land

Yes he would, D&D! Except that he would have to come home, and instead of using the key on his door, he would have to kick it in, then bust himself after stealing his own TV and Car. Then he would destroy his own growroom, and arrest his wife for being an accomplice to such an evil drug dealer!

The silver lining is that, because he is a white upstanding citizen, he will only do one quarter of his sentence, and still somehow be an upstanding citizen to the community.

ooops, i may have let some sarcasm fall out......

sorry

I bet he does no time at all IF convicted or pleads out...Mark my words...there are 2 types of justice..one for LEO and one for the rest.....especially in Clare county

I bet he does no time at all IF convicted or pleads out...Mark my words...there are 2 types of justice..one for LEO and one for the rest.....especially in Clare county

true that. he will quietly be allowed to plea out with no record.

How did cops who have traditionally been known for corruption get to be equated with real heroes like soldiers or firefighters. Most run to the nearest donut shop when someone yells help. That is one hell of a marketing campaign. No one trusted the beat cop in the 60' or 70's which is why they stopped the beat cop thing for so long.

it fails to mention-

how many pills over "several occasions"? the tall bottle has got to be 150?

and. what were these guys doing with the pills? i'm betting they weren't just eatin them.

that's the real story. selling the vic's is probably alot more of a crime than impersonating a doctor.

it fails to mention-

how many pills over "several occasions"? the tall bottle has got to be 150?

and. what were these guys doing with the pills? i'm betting they weren't just eatin them.

that's the real story. selling the vic's is probably alot more of a crime than impersonating a doctor.

They are both felony's, but, who cares....my $$$$ is nothing will come of this, however, let it happen to you or me and see how justice works....There are 2 kinds of justice and dont ever forget it....you never heard about the deputies that were selling coke on duty, did ya? How about the sexual harrasment between officers that made some quit and , oh by the way, missing seized property from the evidence room...NONE of this ever makes the paper because the paper ONLY reports what the cops tell them, there is NO investigation, just lazy "journalists"...Only the sensationalized crap catches headlined, the rest is swept under the carpet..Welcome to Clare county and probably yours as well....

This guy impersonated a doctor to get schedule 2 narcotics over several months...

check the Clare County Review or the Clare Sentinal newspapers, both are on line..... :goodjob:

Nothing will happen to him. they are all ready sweeping it under the rugs....i did 9 months for weed. Bet he doesnt do 6- days.

true that. he will quietly be allowed to plea out with no record.

How did cops who have traditionally been known for corruption get to be equated with real heroes like soldiers or firefighters. Most run to the nearest donut shop when someone yells help. That is one hell of a marketing campaign. No one trusted the beat cop in the 60' or 70's which is why they stopped the beat cop thing for so long.

Funny you mention a donut shop...This is a fact, look up Cops and Donuts in Clare MI...Yes, the cops bought a donut shop and that is the real name.....go figure!!!!!!!! :jipo:

Archived