• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 super12

super12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:25 PM

I've seen people talking about strawberry cough and free leonard here in mich. where is everyone getting there genetics/beans? I've been using attidude seeds bank http://www.cannabis-...jrox.php?id=886 with good luck getting my beans from in about a week. they have alot of different breeders but dont see some of the breeders you all are talking about.

#2 thickstickybuds

thickstickybuds

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Locationcentral,MI

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

find your local compassion club & meet some people also need an area of mi.

#3 Half*Baked*Bunny

Half*Baked*Bunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:21 PM

I recently grabbed a few new mothers that are all from different seed banks:

Danafem Seeds (Blueberry X Cali Hash Plant= Blue Hash)
Greenhouse Seed Bank (Kings Kush)
Barney's Farms (Violator Kush)
Marijuanaseeds.nl (THC Bomb)

I just got them a few days ago(rough transportation caused a lil trauma to a few but they are on the mend)first cuttings haven't had a chance to root yet and are spoken for. but I should have a few more around the end of the month if your interested in the genetics?

If anyone out there has grown any of these strains or has experience with these banks products please PM me any info.

Good luck Super12

#4 dlovas

dlovas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationPLANET KUSH

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:32 PM

I recently grabbed a few new mothers that are all from different seed banks:

Danafem Seeds (Blueberry X Cali Hash Plant= Blue Hash)
Greenhouse Seed Bank (Kings Kush)
Barney's Farms (Violator Kush)
Marijuanaseeds.nl (THC Bomb)

I just got them a few days ago(rough transportation caused a lil trauma to a few but they are on the mend)first cuttings haven't had a chance to root yet and are spoken for. but I should have a few more around the end of the month if your interested in the genetics?

If anyone out there has grown any of these strains or has experience with these banks products please PM me any info.

Good luck Super12

strawberry Cough by Dutch Passion is available via Hempdepot.com and the Strawberry COugh Kyle Kushmen cut is Clone only. I have the Kushmen cut. I also have clone only Dynamite x Chemo. I have the dutch passion version but it does not have the same strong smell as the Kyle Kushmen cut, it has more of a mild minty strawberry smell.

#5 samtheclam

samtheclam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Locationmid michigan

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:38 PM

I have the strawberry couch from dutch passion. i am looking forward to get the kyle kushman though.

#6 JD48911

JD48911

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationLansing, Michigan

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:22 PM

I have seeds. I bred Critical Mass Male x Heady Duty Fruity Female 400-600gram per plant outdoors and 600 grams per square meter indoors. And I also bred Critical Mass Male x Kush Berry Female. I crossed them myself. They came out pretty good and the yield was good to.

#7 T1420

T1420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:00 PM

Nice

I have seeds. I bred Critical Mass Male x Heady Duty Fruity Female 400-600gram per plant outdoors and 600 grams per square meter indoors. And I also bred Critical Mass Male x Kush Berry Female. I crossed them myself. They came out pretty good and the yield was good to.

#8 JD48911

JD48911

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationLansing, Michigan

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:00 AM

Nice

Thank you T1420.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users