6-8 Week Strains

first mate

Cinderella 99, Apollo13, Apollo 11 are all great strains that finish around 50 days give or take.

I just ran a test grow of my C99 X Cush F2 seeds. The final product is amazing and finished in 50 days, one finished in 45.

Apollolicious finishes in 45-50 days also.

We will have new seeds available soon.

Cinderella 99, Apollo13, Apollo 11 are all great strains that finish around 50 days give or take.

I just ran a test grow of my C99 X Cush F2 seeds. The final product is amazing and finished in 50 days, one finished in 45.

thanks to all for the help ,this defintely gives me a few choices...I've read a lot about the C99,wonder if there is any clones available..

Chemo/cindy99 comes in around 50 but I'd run it till 60. Nothern lights comes in around that time frame too. Most are 8 to 9 weeks for bloom. If ya have a strain that your not sure on just google it and see what the seed banks say or check out some grow journals on it.

what are my choices for getting a good strain that would be in the 6 to 8 week flowering range and are there any strains that will mature in under 6 weeks ....and still be decent meds....tia

all pf mine are under 8 weeks except The Church by Greenhouse. Shishkaberry is about 52-54 day finisher. busy and good topper easily cloned.!

These strains will offer a sativa dominant plant with a very short flowering time. All other short flowering strains are Indica dominant or straight Indy.

Good point about c99 and a13 being sativa dominate IndicaJones. I wouldn't say they are the only fast sativa dominate strains though.

I have a few packs of Genesee Purple left. It's a 7-9 week strain depending on how you like your trichomes and the related effects. Even at 6.5 weeks it's good medicine, the effect is more energetic and in the head.

It's a cross between "TGA's - Jillybean" 8-9 wk Indica/Sativa, and "Mandala Seeds - Speed Queen" 6-7 wk mostly Indica. The cross at 7-8 weeks (with clear and cloudy trichomes), but it get's very narcotic at 9 weeks and over (with mostly cloudy and amber trichomes).

There are 3 pheno's in the cross all are about the same size with a Christmas tree shaped medium/short size plants, but they bush out nicely when FIM'ed or topped, and yield is good around 3-4 oz.s on 3-4'plants when topped. There's a mild berry flavored pheno with beautiful Purple buds(hence the "Genesee Purple" name, most likely from the New Zealand Purple in the Speed Queen lineage) A fruity flavored pheno much like the original Jillybean and an Orange flavored pheno (most likely from the rare Orange Velvet in the Jillybean). They all are easy to grow and smoke and offer a nice variety in flavors too.

It's a great all around smoke day and night. Over indulgence can lead to a more narcotic effect though.

I'm usually at the Genesee club on Tuesday afternoon's, if anyone is interested. The strain is available in clones also, the Genesee Purple pheno and the Jillybean fruity pheno. several members of the G3C grow it.

Tricloud..I am having a hard time about the apollicious finishing in 45 days....Apollo is 8 weeks. pretty straight forward....the only way it could get cut down it with something like a fast finisher like Shishkaberry or a fast growing Indica. but really 45 days is so quick...even my quick ones are better at 52-55 days. what is apollicious cut with to cut the flower time down. is the yield affected....?

Tricloud..I am having a hard time about the apollicious finishing in 45 days....Apollo is 8 weeks. pretty straight forward....the only way it could get cut down it with something like a fast finisher like Shishkaberry or a fast growing Indica. but really 45 days is so quick...even my quick ones are better at 52-55 days. what is apollicious cut with to cut the flower time down. is the yield affected....?

Thats ok if you don't believe me dlovas, sall good.

My Apollo13 generally goes 7-8 weeks but I have found plenty of 45 day a13 plants. I don't like my buds heavy narco but even at 45 days Apollolicious will sit ya back and yes there are amber trichomes at 45 days.

The bubblegum clone I have goes 50-60 days depending on who's growing it and how ya like it. I''ve been growing these fast girls for a long time so it's not shocking to me at all.

Are they good? Believe it or not it's more potent and better tasting than most anything I've tried this year. I've had my share too.

I just took some pics at 8 days and will be starting a new Apollolicious thread soon.

Yeah i cant wait to try apollolicious,I'm saving a spot for it.My A-13 readies around 7 weeks with really great flavor.

The fastest plant i ever grew was Power Plant from a breeder in Canada.42 days and it was completely done,i had to double check my calender because i didnt believe it was ready that early, big yield and super potent as well.

Archived