Saginaw Compassion Clubs

The Tri City Compassion Club is pleased to announce its re-grand opening in Saginaw Tomas Township at 7247 McCliggott rd Friday on August 13 th 11am to 7 pm and again Monday August 16th 11 am to 7 pm the reason for this move is to continue with the Mission statement that is in my profile and to continue with The Cannabis Cancer Project that was started By myself and Peanutbutter We will also be hosting monthly Simpson Oil classes with the 2nd class being held Saturday Aug 28th starting at 10 am until 5pm the class will be instructed by Peanutbutter and Peanutbuters topical oil will be available the cost of the class will be $75 and lunch will be provided for more information you can call John at 989 607-0384 or email me at tricitycompassionclub@gmail.com

Sign up for the Rick Simpson Oil processing class. All proceeds go to the Cannabis Cancer Project which provides Rick Simpson Oil for free to patients like Baby Girl

lpost-4587-078118900%201278886960_thumb.jpg This child still depends on the Cannabis Cancer Project to get her the Simpson oil that is giving her a normal life free of pain and sleepless nights so please help us support the Cannabis Cancer Project so this child and others do not run out of the medicine that they so desperately need.

The Class will be held Saturday Aug 28th from 10 am to 5pm and will be instructed by Peanutbutter. We will also be discussing and have available Peanutbutter amazing topical oil cost of the class is $ 75 and lunch will be provided to sign up and reserve a seat contact John at 989 607 0384 or email me at tricitycompassoinclub@gmail.com

Archived