Post On Mlive While The Topic Is Hot And Will Be Read

Posted by peanutbutter

August 15, 2010, 3:19PM

"What crock..... the so called medical pot.

The dope smoking hippies were running out of potheads to sell their crap to, so they labeled it "medical" and the public bought into it." quote from Sage of the Page ..

Here is a 420 page long list of links to medical studies that completely disagree with you:

https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/topic/23575-new-420-page-grannys-mmj-list-july-2010/

"If the truth won't do, there's something wrong." Granny Stormcrow.

That 420 pages is just the index to the medical studies.

re cancer and marijuana .. marijuana has been a folk remedy for skin cancer for hundreds of years .. before our government forced doctors into ignorance.

Your stand requires completely ignoring the known medical science.

My posts have been flagged for some reason. Before they are allowed on line they must be approved.

My next post there:

We have seen a great reduction in the amount of opiate and alcohol consumption by people, in Michigan, that have been enabled with a steady supply of marijuana for medical purposes.

Reports state that prescribed drug induced liver injuries cost on average $538,937,700 (yes that is over half a Billon) a year to treat here in Michigan. To put that into perspective, this completely preventable cost is more than 1/3 of the total state budget deficit of $1.4 Billion.

Further, it is reported that prescription drug overdoses account for more deaths than cocaine and heroin. Also, that prescription drugs account for almost half of all drug related emergency room visits each year. The other costs associated with treatments of prescription drugs (mainly narcotics) range from $10k-15K per patient per year.

With the new health care law coming online soon, and the mandates included in it, being able to eliminate the costs of these fatalities and treatments would allow for a huge savings that could be realized by state, county, municipalities, employers and taxpayers.

I did suggest that these costs were preventable, and according to research they are. Medical Marijuana is non-addictive (unlike prescribed opiates), non toxic (unlike prescribed and over the counter meds like Tylenol or Vicodin), and there is no known lethal dose of marijuana.

So the question seems pretty clear. How many more police officers, teachers, nurses, fire fighters, and other public servants could we hire here in Michigan, if we took a simple step towards accepting the medical use of marijuana? Or possibly use that savings to pay off our debt? The ball is in your court.

After all we are just talking about treating patients with compassion and not doing any more damage to their bodies, we are not asking for full on legalization of marijuana.

Restrictions in access, to legal marijuana sources, forces patients to resort to criminal sources for their medicine.

Restricting patients supply supports crime.

I made a long long long long post on there..

it went a little somethin like this

So let me get this straight, over half the state voted this law into effect to let uneducated people like you know that there is something to this medical marijuana stuff. I personally have seen it (oil form) remove a cancer that was swelling up on my mothers face. She applied a little bit on a band aid each night and in a matter of about three weeks it was gone. No surgery, no lasers and no scars!

"People smoke pot to get stoned. Any so-called "benefits" are negated by the intake of massive carcinogens. It's a trade off of illnesses."

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. So because a cancer patient has intense pain and sickness they shouldn't take the morphine the doctors pass out in large numbers..A drug which gets you high and also destroys organs in your body along with it. A drug that when taken for long amounts of time cause hallucinations and mind loss? For one thing I am not a Christian but something tells me that by your attitude you might be..If you are then how can you say a plant that YOUR GOD placed here on earth is evil, despite the fact you cant die from smoking it and probably wont hallucinate unless it is laced with some junk you don't want in it...How can you say it is bad and a manufactured drug is not?

You would allow someone to pump RADIATION into your body as a trade off of illness but not hemp oil or pot smoke due to carcinogens? Did you know you can vaporize marijuana and filter out those carcinogens and still relive pain and discomfort? Did you know that placing the oil on skin cancers wont get you high? Did you know you can ingest it and avoid those carcinogens?

Did you know that the reason they say pot kills braincells is because they placed a mask over a monkeys face and allowed nothing but pot smoke to enter its lungs causing it brain damage due to the LACK OF OXYGEN?!

I think you need to educate yourself on the matter and find out why it was even banned in the first place. Then maybe go here https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/topic/23575-new-420-page-grannys-mmj-list-july-2010/ and look at the research done on it.

To label a group of people sick or not as basically idiotic potheads simply shows your lack of intelligence

"The people pushing Pot are Potheads. Period."

Are you for real? There was an 80 year old man my wife cared for who when he went to his first chemo treatment joked "where's the marijuana cookies?" You know why he asked that? He did research and found out that it dos help with many thing cancer related!! My mother never smoked pot in her life but went for her card when she saw the film "Run From The Cure" and found out that it can get rid of skin cancers. And if you believe for one minute that over 60 percent of this state who voted the law into effect are ALL POTHEADS, it really shows your lack of brains. My father voted it into effect when he saw it come up for vote because he HAS DONE HIS RESEARCH! Do you truly believe all the scientific proof of what this drug can do was all made up by pot head scientists? How dumb can ones logic fall before you are just arguing to argue..

"The only folks who should smoke Pot are the angry Liberals. Liberals should smoke, drink, ingest shoot up any drug they want. They're here for a good time - not a long time."

How does one even respond to that other than to say when and if you do end up with cancer and you doctor flat out tells you that you should seek medical marijuana to help you through I hope you have the brasser's to let him know he is an angry liberal and you will seek a different doctor who will in turn recommend it to you..When you have run through your list of doctors that wont tell you it can help I wish you luck in dealing with the pain, lack of appetite, and everything else you will experience.

Did you know the American Medical Association now has stated that marijuana is useful in treating a wide number of ailments? Let me guess they are all pot smoking here for a good time angry liberals also..Basically anyone who disagrees with you on this issue due to education would be one correct?

"You don't need 1,000 studies to show possible benefits from dope, but we know there really aren't any."

The fact that there are studies on it shows that someone somewhere wants to get to the bottom of whether this stuff really helps with anything..I would assume studies on alcohol that wind up showing it negative and rarely positive effects and benefits are all done by raging alcoholic scientists who just want to surround themselves with liquor and we should jst ignore what they come up with because we already know it is bad..

I could go on laughing at all your comments all day but at some point you just have to accept the fact that you are speaking to a cosed minded, uneducated simpleton and let it go.

And before I Finnish I also want you to listen to this elderly CHRISTIAN womans tale I taped at a Moratorium meeting last week.

This post I made there still isn't posted in public.

After nearly four hours.

Someone has me flagged in the system as some sort of problem.

I wonder just how easy it is to get someone flagged that way ..

Posted by peanutbutter

August 15, 2010, 3:19PM

"What crock..... the so called medical pot.

The dope smoking hippies were running out of potheads to sell their crap to, so they labeled it "medical" and the public bought into it." quote from Sage of the Page ..

Here is a 420 page long list of links to medical studies that completely disagree with you:

https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/topic/23575-new-420-page-grannys-mmj-list-july-2010/

"If the truth won't do, there's something wrong." Granny Stormcrow.

That 420 pages is just the index to the medical studies.

re cancer and marijuana .. marijuana has been a folk remedy for skin cancer for hundreds of years .. before our government forced doctors into ignorance.

Your stand requires completely ignoring the known medical science.

Guest finallyfree09

I made a long long long long post on there..

it went a little somethin like this

So let me get this straight, over half the state voted this law into effect to let uneducated people like you know that there is something to this medical marijuana stuff. I personally have seen it (oil form) remove a cancer that was swelling up on my mothers face. She applied a little bit on a band aid each night and in a matter of about three weeks it was gone. No surgery, no lasers and no scars!

"People smoke pot to get stoned. Any so-called "benefits" are negated by the intake of massive carcinogens. It's a trade off of illnesses."

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. So because a cancer patient has intense pain and sickness they shouldn't take the morphine the doctors pass out in large numbers..A drug which gets you high and also destroys organs in your body along with it. A drug that when taken for long amounts of time cause hallucinations and mind loss? For one thing I am not a Christian but something tells me that by your attitude you might be..If you are then how can you say a plant that YOUR GOD placed here on earth is evil, despite the fact you cant die from smoking it and probably wont hallucinate unless it is laced with some junk you don't want in it...How can you say it is bad and a manufactured drug is not?

You would allow someone to pump RADIATION into your body as a trade off of illness but not hemp oil or pot smoke due to carcinogens? Did you know you can vaporize marijuana and filter out those carcinogens and still relive pain and discomfort? Did you know that placing the oil on skin cancers wont get you high? Did you know you can ingest it and avoid those carcinogens?

Did you know that the reason they say pot kills braincells is because they placed a mask over a monkeys face and allowed nothing but pot smoke to enter its lungs causing it brain damage due to the LACK OF OXYGEN?!

I think you need to educate yourself on the matter and find out why it was even banned in the first place. Then maybe go here https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/topic/23575-new-420-page-grannys-mmj-list-july-2010/ and look at the research done on it.

To label a group of people sick or not as basically idiotic potheads simply shows your lack of intelligence

"The people pushing Pot are Potheads. Period."

Are you for real? There was an 80 year old man my wife cared for who when he went to his first chemo treatment joked "where's the marijuana cookies?" You know why he asked that? He did research and found out that it dos help with many thing cancer related!! My mother never smoked pot in her life but went for her card when she saw the film "Run From The Cure" and found out that it can get rid of skin cancers. And if you believe for one minute that over 60 percent of this state who voted the law into effect are ALL POTHEADS, it really shows your lack of brains. My father voted it into effect when he saw it come up for vote because he HAS DONE HIS RESEARCH! Do you truly believe all the scientific proof of what this drug can do was all made up by pot head scientists? How dumb can ones logic fall before you are just arguing to argue..

"The only folks who should smoke Pot are the angry Liberals. Liberals should smoke, drink, ingest shoot up any drug they want. They're here for a good time - not a long time."

How does one even respond to that other than to say when and if you do end up with cancer and you doctor flat out tells you that you should seek medical marijuana to help you through I hope you have the brasser's to let him know he is an angry liberal and you will seek a different doctor who will in turn recommend it to you..When you have run through your list of doctors that wont tell you it can help I wish you luck in dealing with the pain, lack of appetite, and everything else you will experience.

Did you know the American Medical Association now has stated that marijuana is useful in treating a wide number of ailments? Let me guess they are all pot smoking here for a good time angry liberals also..Basically anyone who disagrees with you on this issue due to education would be one correct?

"You don't need 1,000 studies to show possible benefits from dope, but we know there really aren't any."

The fact that there are studies on it shows that someone somewhere wants to get to the bottom of whether this stuff really helps with anything..I would assume studies on alcohol that wind up showing it negative and rarely positive effects and benefits are all done by raging alcoholic scientists who just want to surround themselves with liquor and we should jst ignore what they come up with because we already know it is bad..

I could go on laughing at all your comments all day but at some point you just have to accept the fact that you are speaking to a cosed minded, uneducated simpleton and let it go.

And before I Finnish I also want you to listen to this elderly CHRISTIAN womans tale I taped at a Moratorium meeting last week.

DUDE!!!! absolutely LOVED how you lit up the haters in this story's comment section. MASTERFUL execution of a linguistic "one two punch"! :goodjob::goodjob:

(my reply)

kinger666

I cant believe all the hatefull nasty things people are saying reguarding medical marijuana it is a godsend allowing people to regain their normal lives pharmacuetical free no more oxy cotin no more vicodon yet still people live in the past and blast cannabis users while all along eating a handfull of pills and washing it down with alcohol HYPOCRITE MUCH?

Well he replied back to my comment by saying:

I deserve to be in federal prison and am a drug pusher

I replied:

Sage said I should be in federal prison rofl...I would gladly go there if I could get a sick person I care about the help they need..I don't care for our president either but he isn't any better or worse than the last one..Least he isn't starting fraudulent wars. I personally think that at this point your lack of evidence of how this plant has hurt people is your biggest problem..I think you are just one of those people who desperately needs attention and you just found a way to get some.

You have said not ONE thing on here that proves this plant is bad in any way.. All you have done is insult the PATIENTS that use it and belittle them as if you are some how superior to a person who chooses an ALL NATURAL way to CURE and HEAL themselves rather than the ways provided by YOUR pharmaceutical companies that you MUST have stock in or something being that you seem to lean towards chemicals rather than healthy cures.

I would encourage everyone to simply ignore this uneducated person (and I use the term person loosely) as it would appear he as I said just wants attention..Maybe mommy didn't hold him enough when he was young. Personally I think medical marijuana could help this guy be more likable too bad A Hole's disease is not a qualifying condition.

However I see neither comment now rofl

that sage character is whoot. blaming it on the liberails!!! haha way to prove your point idiot.

this person agrees...

Sage's way of thinking further proves our point of how close minded and uneducated on the subject people are. They only know what the mainstream media tells them to know

that sage character is whoot. blaming it on the liberails!!! haha way to prove your point idiot.

this person agrees...

Sage's way of thinking further proves our point of how close minded and uneducated on the subject people are. They only know what the mainstream media tells them to know

Yep that other person would be me :thumbsu:

Lets Keep the focus on this Cannabis Cancer Project that we have been doing and would like to continue doing , This is the reason I am putting my self out there and basically risking it all

post-4587-078118900%201278886960_thumb.jpg and many Like her. Support the Tri City Compassion Club and the Cannabis Cancer project

budhabbit and pb,

I admire your motivation, determination, and willingness to stand on the front lines for this little girl and others like her. :goodjob: when the time is right I will contact you and make a trip to a CC event in your area.

ozzrokk,

haha small community, couldn't agree more with you.

Cant help but notice the banner ads for "cyber knife" radiation for inoperable cancer tumors....man

You can just sense the oposition

I'm all for treatments that work....but this model that excludes herbal medicine is unacceptable!

But they have got the money....weve got the numbers

time to smoke one!

better green better green :D

not sure why my post made it up yesterday i posted right after you PB at first i could not sign in don't know what happen then

PS my tooth is killing me went to the dentist today am not sure if i can save it or not

bondo!!

just kidding. Best of luck with it.

Yeah .. I don't understand. My posts just don't make it.

Archived