Help Growers Wanted

mypathnyours

I am starting a mobile medical delivery service. I am looking for growers to help me fill the need of the patients. I am a registered caregiver/patient and even with a full roster can not keep up with the demand of the patients.

I am willing to give a fair donation to anyone who can help me out with this. you can email me robert@goodrichjumps.com

thankyou for your help

I am starting a mobile medical delivery service. I am looking for growers to help me fill the need of the patients. I am a registered caregiver/patient and even with a full roster can not keep up with the demand of the patients.

I am willing to give a fair donation to anyone who can help me out with this. you can email me robert@goodrichjumps.com

thankyou for your help

i would like more info please e mail me lag9662@yahoo.com

If it was "LEGAL" everyone would do it.

I would have the biggest delivery service in Traverse City, but it is NOT legal.

Some peoples kids, too funny.

Stop! your are giving out false information. A caregiver can have up too two and one half ounces per patient...

I would have the biggest delivery service in Traverse City, but it is NOT legal.

nothing that has to do with despencarys, compassion clubs delivery service have been writen in the law so its not illegal nor is it legal the law is slilent on this issue... read the law befor you speak

I know my reading comprehension isn't what it used to be, but the law allows for all of these things...

acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, internal possession, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marihuana or paraphernalia relating to the administration of marihuana to treat or alleviate a registered qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition.

One will notice the use of the word "a" when describing "a registered qualifying patient's", the use and meaning of that particular word makes a world of difference in the description. It is being used as an indefinite article, which means "not any particular or certain one of a class or group; any". If meant to describe a particular group it would have been worded as such, as was done in other sections of the law (example: the way the wording for plant possession is worded).

So in my humble opinion, I would say that as long as the activity is trying to help a qualifying patient relieve their symptoms and or condition, that activity is protected under the law.

Guest Marywanna

Whats your problem?

Sorry .. you're wrong. It is legal by Michigan law and you're not supposed to be wasting resources chasing after something that is legal under state law.

Of course you can decide to show total contempt toward our president and disobey his direct order. Your call, I guess.

Notice the word delivery here:

Section 3 (e) "Medical use" means the acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, internal possession, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marihuana or paraphernalia relating to the administration of marihuana to treat or alleviate a registered qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition.

Thankyou everyone for your support. I believe that this is good medicine and if i am using my resources to help patients I am clearly within the law. I wish it was a requirement to read the law before speaking in forums. screen name Hazed and confused if you are not capable of medicating and reading at the same time first thing in the morning get up, read the law, then pm me and we can talk about it:-)

Archived