6 replies to this topic

#1 jacklash69

jacklash69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:18 PM

I have a guy that can grow 12 plants and my wife can grow 24,now he needs room and has lighting and i need lighting and have room lol Now, can we legally grow our plants at my house? i.e. merge to grow his and my wifes here at home thanks in advance guys

#2 G3LLO

G3LLO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:25 PM

I would set everything up have a little contract that say he rents that space from you to grow, keep his paper work hung on a wall as well as your wives. This is what a buddy of mind did to make sure he had all his bases covered. Good Luck with the GROW :thumbsu:

#3 TheGanz

TheGanz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:26 PM

Might want to have each patients plants labeled. Maybe keep a wire separating his plants from your wife's. Having him keep his patients info at your house. There is nothing in the law that says you cant. Just cover your rear.

#4 billmelater

billmelater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationWest Yooper

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

Might want to have each patients plants labeled. Maybe keep a wire separating his plants from your wife's. Having him keep his patients info at your house. There is nothing in the law that says you cant. Just cover your rear.

DO you have to have seperate growing facilities for each 12 plants? I mean seperate locked growing facilities? If I am a caregiver for 5 patients can I grow them in the same locked room?

#5 Hempcheff

Hempcheff

Layman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Locationout to catch some ghoti

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:12 PM

im pretty sure its however you see fit as long as count is right and the enclosure(s) is/are locked

#6 Mememe

Mememe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:31 PM

If your worried, put 2 doors w/different locks. You could also separate it into 2 rooms w a hole cut for a light mover to go through but not big enough for a person.

#7 pic book

pic book

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts
  • LocationSW Detroit Fort at Junction, Clark at I-75).

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:43 PM

Be aware that if number of plants rise, ie.--if both become caregivers--you never want to have over 99 plants for any reason; Federal minimum sentencing kicks in and everybody involved over age 18 risks 5 years Federal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users