C-99 Cinderella Help

jonh420

i have some very healthy c99 cinderella plant in bubble buckets.and i just want some info on this strain from someone who has experience with it.like when to flower,how long flowering takes ,yeild,pruning methods,high,...ect any info would be greatly appreciated thanks

She's a gem. 50-60 day flower time, super gooey, preflowers early, never hermies, excellent flavor, smooth, fast cure time and energetic up high. She's easy to grow but likes HID lighting and 1000 watt lamps work best. She can take a good dose of nutes and likes to drink. I have been told by others and have personal experienced that C99 is good for back pain.

Sent you a pm. Yeah, what Tricloud said. LOL

Here is one at 3 weeks.

c99_in_flower_3_weeks_8-27_008.jpg

This picture displays the one thing I don't like about C99. See the way the leave pedals fold down, that makes a great place for spider mites to hide and when you spray you never hit all the crevices.

Correction, the plant in front is @ 42 days today and the one behind it with bigger colas is at 53 days. Those are my last 2 plants in my Aero system,after that everything will be in soil,and I think I can get em even bigger.

This is the holy grail of plants,i love this strain! Even Forrest Gump couldnt screw these up. The trick is to find the correct version of Cinderella, Brothers Grimm was the original seller of Cinderella,and everyone else's is a knock off of it.When tricloud told me about the make-up of C88-99, i knew i was talking to someone that knows their genetics.

The pheno I kept was a monster with very thin leaves and a pineapple smell,finishes in 60+ days.She does stretch some in flower,but its all cola as you can see.She's the perfect Girl!!!!

Thanks bubblegrower

I will take another pic at 42 days and see how much she fills in. You've got three weeks on me, brother. How tall was she when you switched to 12/12?

I put them into flower a little under 24",but thats in an aero system. My soil mommas will be around 30" with a bush like appearance.12" to 18" stretch is the norm for this strain.The thing i love about the stretch is that it all gets filled in with flowers,unlike some strains that just elongate the stem and give you less yield.With this pheno you want it to stretch.I started out with 2 girls out of half a pack of triclouds C-88-99 seeds, both looked total opposite growing up,one was a fat,thick leaved, dark specimen that smelled of pineapple in budding,but it didnt stretch at all in the flowering room. The other was a tall skinny leaved sativa looking girl that i really didnt think would produce very well.Boy was i wrong!! Even using only 400 watt lighting i managed to get a top off the first girl that was a big as a mason jar and weighed almost an ounce!! And that was just the main stem.

This picture displays the one thing I don't like about C99. See the way the leave pedals fold down, that makes a great place for spider mites to hide and when you spray you never hit all the crevices.

very similar to TGA Subcool's Third Dimension. thin, long, and clawing all day everyday............ lower yielding plant than average..... but the meds are top TOP plus:

this particular plant has been beaten like rodney king....... but the idea is there:

med_gallery_13801_60_1521413.jpg

safehaven for mites

2 good things about this plant

#1-averages over 2 ounces per plant and that's in aero,i think 3 or 4 oz per plant in soil can be achieved.

#2- spider mites really don't like this strain,I haven't seen any on these. My Indicas now that's another story.

med_gallery_8871_104_436099.jpg

This was the seed mother grown out.Every cutting since has increased in size and vigour.

Notice the mason jar to the right,that's a quart sized jar and the top was bigger around and taller then the jar.

This was done under a single 400 watt hps with and Eye Hortilux bulb.

Like tricloud sez a 1000w bulb is best! I just harvested a c99xc88 plant (my first plant ever) off a 400W bulb and the yeald was very low!

I only got 4.4 grams of herb and that was wet weight 3 days after cutting it down!

Something else was wrong..more HPS is better under any circumstance, but a single plant under a 400hps with good

soil/conditions should have yielded a BUNCH. Even a low yielding autoflower under a single 400w should give you at least an ounce dried. I've seen 5 autos under a 400w do an ounce dry each, so something else was at play here.

Yeah, they are pretty hardy. I have yet to hear of hermie issues. Knock on wood. You can't beat em up, and they come bouncing back for more. That is why when building a new flower room from scratch, I use them to dial it in.

And john420, you will get some thin leaf phenos to pop up now and then. Notice the purple stems are not Nitrogen def.

None of the C99 seeds I got produced a very wide leafed plant. I've grown out 3 packs of original Brothers Grimm C99.

However the C88XC99 seeds did and do produce some wider leafed plants. Maybe the Shiva shows up a little more in the C88 since it's a step closer to it than C99.

Archived