State Police Flying Over In Helicopter

Good evening fellow medical marijuana smokers. Today out in my neck of the woods (Livingston Co. Ingham Co. line) we had a visit from our friends in the Michigan State Police. Around 1:30 P.M., we heard a copter flying over. Well to get to the point, my dumb donkey brother wasn't happy with just growing plants inside he had to grow some out side as well (only two but still. Well the eye in the sky seen them and before we knew it two cops out of uniform came rolling up in a plain blue cruiser asking where the plants were. long story short they only took the two outside ( they also had a trunk load from a hard days work around the county), they wrote down my brothers name since he took responsibility, checked both our cards and went on their way. Just giving every one a heads up- the state cops are out and about looking for people disobeying the law. They looked at our plants growing legally and they didn't take any of our cured or weighed it for that matter. If you have any outside, take caution and be careful I here the county cops have been real dicks on that subject, just amazed the state boys were quite cooperative.

IF you attempt this outdoor grow again next year... all I gotta say is camo.

Stinging nettles look a lot like cannabis, they also repel animals and people (and poison ivy surrounding the nettles WILL KEEP ALL PEEPS AWAY).

When you cut down the surrounding plants the cannabis looks like a giant bullseye from above, that is how those gorilla grows are busted in CA and well here in MI.

Guest finallyfree09

IF you attempt this outdoor grow again next year... all I gotta say is camo.

Stinging nettles look a lot like cannabis, they also repel animals and people (and poison ivy surrounding the nettles WILL KEEP ALL PEEPS AWAY).

When you cut down the surrounding plants the cannabis looks like a giant bullseye from above, that is how those gorilla grows are busted in CA and well here in MI.

you took the words right outa my mouth. stinging nettles are, by far, the best camo AND protective cover that you can plant in.

Good evening fellow medical marijuana smokers. Today out in my neck of the woods (Livingston Co. Ingham Co. line) we had a visit from our friends in the Michigan State Police. Around 1:30 P.M., we heard a copter flying over. Well to get to the point, my dumb donkey brother wasn't happy with just growing plants inside he had to grow some out side as well (only two but still. Well the eye in the sky seen them and before we knew it two cops out of uniform came rolling up in a plain blue cruiser asking where the plants were. long story short they only took the two outside ( they also had a trunk load from a hard days work around the county), they wrote down my brothers name since he took responsibility, checked both our cards and went on their way. Just giving every one a heads up- the state cops are out and about looking for people disobeying the law. They looked at our plants growing legally and they didn't take any of our cured or weighed it for that matter. If you have any outside, take caution and be careful I here the county cops have been real dicks on that subject, just amazed the state boys were quite cooperative.

I see helicopters all day long over by me, and hear them all night long. Your pretty close to home too. Glad to hear all went ok. I'd be freakin' if they pulled in our drive! We're legal though so it's all good. Hopefully they never contact you or your brother! Good luck!

Archived