Msg From Candi

Folks more than ever drop to your knees (if you can) or bow your head in prayer for Candi and her family my heart is aching for her,here is her MSG on FB to me,I keep her posted on what you folks have to offer so keep em coming,Im sure she doesnt have time to go through all the threads right now,as the cops stole her pc.

Dawn thank you for everything you are doing..... We are just sick over this We were doing everything legal plz spread that word!!!

I need a few more days to really talk and I need to get my head straightned out! we are truely amess and will never be the same.

Horriable just horriable

Folks more than ever drop to your knees (if you can) or bow your head in prayer for Candi and her family my heart is aching for her,here is her MSG on FB to me,I keep her posted on what you folks have to offer so keep em coming,Im sure she doesnt have tome to go through all the threads right now,as the cops stole her pc.

Dawn thank you for everything you are doing..... We are just sick over this We were doing everything legal plz spread that word!!!

I need a few more days to really talk and I need to get my head straightned out! we are truely amess and will never be the same.

Horriable just horriable

Wolfgang,

You are right. My wife and I just got back from the court house. I'll post something more in a bit but I have to lie down - my neck is throbbing. I do think they have some good attorneys. And, I think they will win and be vindicated in the end.

Mizerman :thumbsu:

This is an example of our government forcing people to be modern day opium addicts.

Every defendant has been required to not use marijuana while on bond.

So basically after we pay all the fees and such with becoming legal, its wasted money apparently, i.e why are people getting arrested ,etc for being LEGAL PATS.? Why is nothing being done on the Fedral level,why? So i.e we pay the state money 2 b legal and they arrest pats. anyway? :growl: Thats how I'm seeing it......

This is an example of our government forcing people to be modern day opium addicts.

yet another little caveat that really freaks me out as an American. A licensed Dr. practicing in Michigan prescribes a legal medication to his patient and a judge somehow is able to trump him? Maybe I'm misinformed but I was always under the impression that judges went to law school and doctors went to medical school.

EVERY Michigan doctor should be up in arms about this whether they support MMMP or not. What's next? A judge tells me if I take insulin I'm going to be kidnapped and incarcerated?

This is insanity.

Guest Marywanna

Wait a minute...PB do you mean that even though they are legal pts,they cannot use their meds?? If they were on Vicoden could they use that?

We all know a drugged person on opiates and what ever else pills they prescribe are way more passive for brainwashing. Just as the government likes them to be! Cannabis opens your mind and makes you aware of whats going on. Can't have that now can we.

I have called The Department of Justice and complained that our civil rights are being violated, apparently I wasn't the only one from Michigan to do so.

Although exact numbers were not given to me the lady I spoke with said "at least fifty people have called" in the past week alone complaining about Michigan's treatment of MM patients and caregivers.

If the DOJ steps in it will be a freaking miracle but its obvious we are alone in our fight. Where are our candidates we support speaking out on our behalf?

All I see or hear is another dispensary has been raided or more innocent patients and caregivers have been kidnapped by bandits posing as police and had their properties stolen at gun point.

I guess when it comes time to hold a funeral for QP or CG gunned down by police in an illegal raid our politicians will make pretty speeches and say "what a shame" it is a shame! its also a sham at the same time.

Millions of dollars spent on the MM program by people to get legal who in some cases cannot afford to but do so anyway, only to discover it doesn't matter if you're legal, doesn't matter if you're well with-in the letter of the law.

They'll kick in your door at will and laugh at the patient as they toss them out of their wheel chair, destroy their medication and steal their money and property.

U.S. Department of Justice

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20530-0001

Department of Justice Main Switchboard - 202-514-2000

Office of the Attorney General Public Comment Line - 202-353-1555

AskDOJ@usdoj.gov.

U.S. Department of Justice

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20530-0001

Wolfgang,

You are right. My wife and I just got back from the court house. I'll post something more in a bit but I have to lie down - my neck is throbbing. I do think they have some good attorneys. And, I think they will win and be vindicated in the end.

[/quote

Everytime they go to court they need to inform their attorney that due to the medication they are forced to take they are unable to participate in their own defense. Opiates render one incapable of cognition and to expect someone to be impaired while on trial for their freedom is beyond horror it is a Crime Against Humanity

FORCE that Arsman in the bench to acknowledge that the defendants are impaired by opiates and unable to assist in their defense at this time. KEEP Getting adjournments based on this and watch how fast the debate changes

Everytime they go to court they need to inform their attorney that due to the medication they are forced to take they are unable to participate in their own defense. Opiates render one incapable of cognition and to expect someone to be impaired while on trial for their freedom is beyond horror it is a Crime Against Humanity

FORCE that Arsman in the bench to acknowledge that the defendants are impaired by opiates and unable to assist in their defense at this time. KEEP Getting adjournments based on this and watch how fast the debate changes

it is worth repeating

JAM THE COURTS

JAM THE JAILS

JAM THE STREETS

und Dammen Diesen Prohibitionists

Wolfgang,

Sounds good to me!!

Archived