Seeds

Dbyrd

yes and no. It is Illegal still to import them because that is federal mail. That being said the most they will do take your seeds and leave you with a note if you get caught. The Attitude seedbank and a few others are good and offer discrete shipping. Dr. Greenthumb up in Canada has some good genetics and will ship to the U.S. but he can be a little pricey if your starting out or low on cash.

I know Indica Jones here has some good seeds for reasonable. Also Tricloud from Tricloud gentics is on the forums as well, if you are trying to keep some of that cash here in michigan.

• 2 weeks later...

Protections for Patients:

"A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marijuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marijuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marijuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marijuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marijuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount."

Although as I patient I believe I should have the right to shop around and dispensaries serve that purpose as well as many others, dispensaries themselves are an entirely different thing compared to seeds. And I just don't want to touch on that.

So if your asking if it is legal for you to buy seeds? I'd say yes, clearly the intent of the law wasn't to hang suffering patients out to dry by pulling a bait and switch like the feds did years ago with the tax stamp. The intent as I read it, clearly points to patients and caregivers having seeds, growing MM, and consuming MM to treat their health. However, I would still not try to order through the mail, but that's me personally. It's just the Fed thing is real and you never know what they have up their sleeve. If you want seeds I would get them here in Mi.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived