Bubblegrower Is The Man!

I just wanted to thank BubbleGrower for his tremendous dedication in helping other patients learn the ropes. Reading his Grow threads and responses to other member's questions has cut my learning curve by about 75%. I think that's pretty freakin' good.

Anyone looking to grow, just read through BubbleGrower's threads.

Hats off to you and thanks for all your help BubbleGrower!

http://supersonichydroponic.weebly.com/

Guest drcanna-pest

I totally agree! bubblegrower has some excellent info on all things medicinal cannabis. There are many on here as well. This site in general has great info and I'm very glad to be a member.

just wanna say thanks to everyone.................

and here's a message from mrs. bg:

lol he may be "the man" to you guys, but he's MY man....and you guys have no idea how much time he takes away from me to help the general population. So consider yourselves lucky!

----------- ok i let her in for 2 mins and thats what she had to say, :) game over................ i win :)

Thanks to Ms BG too! i know my wife gets jealous of all the talking i do about "beautiful ladies" these days! she walks in the room, and if i am on the computer or reading a book, the first thing she asks is, "reading about WEEEEED?" LOL i know our spouses go through it for us! thanks Spouses!

yeah my wife has never responded on this site before right then.

shes evil. as most wives are. but i love her to death. i pay to get her nails and hair done. and she gives me a grow room allowance every month.

she rarely steps foot into any of my grow rooms. seriously.................. but she is my #1 patient. i grow for her and she grows for others.

she totally supports this site.............. but doesnt always agree with the time i put in here.

i for real get a ton of privates every day.......... thats cool............. but it does pizz her off every now and then................

BUT........... sometimes.......... rarely............... you know how woman are............ she gets really really proud of me and the way that you members approach me.

may i please link to this when necessary to help others??

You certainly can, Sensei..... :bow:

I've still got some details I've got to go back and fill in, I kinda posted it prematurely. But hey, I had to show off what the young grasshopper has learned.

Tell Mrs. BG we appreciate her donation of your time!

i for real get a ton of privates every day.......... thats cool............. but it does pizz her off every now and then................

dog.jpg

GUILTY AS CHARGED :D

Seriously though, about a month ago I wasn't the least bit interested in biology, chemistry, or even plants in general. I feel like I just took a 12 credit horticulture/biology/chemistry class in about a months time and didn't pay a dime! :thumbsu:

ph levels, ppm, nutrients, rockwool, hydroton, different light sources, different exhaust systems, humidifiers, de-humidifiers, chlorine in the city water, cloning, bubble totes, air stones and pumps, net pots, and I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now.

Didn't know a lick about any of it until I came across your material. And now I'm off to a superb start and still learning something new every day.

Just wanted to give credit and recognition where it's due. I know you spend mad time on this site, because I'm on here a lot too. (Only I'm mostly reading instead of typing :P )

Thanks again Bubble Grower!

Dear Mrs Bubblegrower,

I thank you so very much for allowing us to share his time with you. I know for a fact that this lifestyle is met with challenges that never seem to subside. Helping people becomes an addiction for many and the whole experience causes you to grow as a person. I can honestly say that this too shall pass and his time will be given more often to you and your life together. His grow threads are educating many new growers to the scene here in Michigan and as we all learn together more threads will be posted by new growers and their knowledge poured out for us all to share. Not saying that he won't be needed in the future, but as others add to the grower database he will be free to spend more time growing with you.

Please feel free to be naughty to him when he's on the computer :thumbsu: -if he's spending too much time on it then meet him on his turf and kissy kissy smoochy smoochy Oh my! :blink: what's that Honey! I'm I distracting you from the weed world? :rolleyes: Place your hands on these big boy :devil: .....the computer suddenly does'nt matter anymore. Errr aahhhh what was the grow question again? ;) Sorry it will have to wait Mrs Bubblegrower needs some attention. :bow::D

Feel free to smooch him a couple times for all of us too!! :D

dog.jpg

GUILTY AS CHARGED :D

Seriously though, about a month ago I wasn't the least bit interested in biology, chemistry, or even plants in general. I feel like I just took a 12 credit horticulture/biology/chemistry class in about a months time and didn't pay a dime! :thumbsu:

ph levels, ppm, nutrients, rockwool, hydroton, different light sources, different exhaust systems, humidifiers, de-humidifiers, chlorine in the city water, cloning, bubble totes, air stones and pumps, net pots, and I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now.

Didn't know a lick about any of it until I came across your material. And now I'm off to a superb start and still learning something new every day.

Just wanted to give credit and recognition where it's due. I know you spend mad time on this site, because I'm on here a lot too. (Only I'm mostly reading instead of typing :P )

Thanks again Bubble Grower!

Dear Mrs Bubblegrower,

I thank you so very much for allowing us to share his time with you. I know for a fact that this lifestyle is met with challenges that never seem to subside. Helping people becomes an addiction for many and the whole experience causes you to grow as a person. I can honestly say that this too shall pass and his time will be given more often to you and your life together. His grow threads are educating many new growers to the scene here in Michigan and as we all learn together more threads will be posted by new growers and their knowledge poured out for us all to share. Not saying that he won't be needed in the future, but as others add to the grower database he will be free to spend more time growing with you.

Please feel free to be naughty to him when he's on the computer -if he's spending too much time on it then meet him on his turf and kissy kissy smoochy smoochy Oh my! :blink: what's that Honey! I'm I distracting you from the weed world? Place your hands on these big boy :devil: .....the computer suddenly does'nt matter anymore. Errr aahhhh what was the grow question again? Sorry it will have to wait Mrs Bubblegrower needs some attention.

Feel free to smooch him a couple times for all of us too!!

you can believe i will be showing her these posts :)

oh wow......... what timing :)

HOLY COW............ Mrs. Bubblegrower comes through yet again :)

surprise delivery today.

i was discussing this thread:

http://michiganmedic...wer-is-the-man/

with the Mrs. over the BUSY and turmoil filled weekend, and i was telling her how nice, but how much of a PIA it is to maintain the "little room". i sincerely only grow that room out for you guys. truthfully.

without my activity on MMMA there is simply no need for this extra room. all the plants would be very healthy and happy out with the rest of the others. but i keep this room just for the journal and the help thread........... to have something close-by to takes pics when needed..... with extra parts.... to do new and fun things with plants......... and to document it all in an effort to help a newer grower.

these extras take away a bit of my time. no big deal really. this is my job.................. but i love my wife and family.......... and my wife must love you guys too :)

new light kit was delivered at my door. a replica of the kit in the little room right now.

this wont affect the 1k project............ but it does mean another 1000watts of fun to come :)

you can bet that this thread made this happen :)

Dear Mrs Bubblegrower,

Please feel free to be naughty to him when he's on the computer :thumbsu: -if he's spending too much time on it then meet him on his turf and kissy kissy smoochy smoochy Oh my! :blink: what's that Honey! I'm I distracting you from the weed world? :rolleyes: Place your hands on these big boy :devil: .....the computer suddenly does'nt matter anymore. Errr aahhhh what was the grow question again? ;) Sorry it will have to wait Mrs Bubblegrower needs some attention. :bow::D

Feel free to smooch him a couple times for all of us too!! :D

Dear Mellowfellow,

I LOVE your suggestions as I'm sure my husband will as well ;) I'm still not entirely certain it will work; you know how us women are...we like to snuggle...but I know he'd be right back to the computer. Lol but in all seriousness, as much as I get annoyed with the amount of time he spends here, in the end, I'm just so proud of him and what he can do and the knowledge he brings.

sincerely,

Mrs. BG

Archived