Mmj Dispensaries Are Not Causing An Increase In Crime

Guest finallyfree09

Guest finallyfree09

more proof that the prohibitionists here are just trying to scare people.

http://cbs4denver.com/wireapnewsco/Police.conclude.marijuana.2.1912154.html

hey mods.... i noticed there is a seperate forum for california mmj laws in the social discussions forum. why not one for colorado? a lot seems to happen in colorado concerning mmj. actually, imho, colorado is just as pivotal in our struggle as california is. just a thought. :)

Guest finallyfree09

We need to make a powerpoint to give to alllllllllll local municipalities with this sort of information on it.. Instead of just letting all the antis give the powerpoints..

my thoughts exactly annie

Option 1: Medical patients can safely access medication their doctor recommends. Collectives operate within and support their community.

Option 2: Medical patients are forced to acquire their medication on the street. How much of that money makes its way back to international cartels who pose a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States?

Let us not parse words here, folks: any politician who supports option 2 is providing de facto material support to the cartels. The cartels will finance their murderous rampage by any means necessary, that includes distributing marijuana. To force patients to acquire their medication from and essentially support these terrorist organizations is the most un-American thing I can imagine.

Option 1: Medical patients can safely access medication their doctor recommends. Collectives operate within and support their community.

Option 2: Medical patients are forced to acquire their medication on the street. How much of that money makes its way back to international cartels who pose a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States?

Let us not parse words here, folks: any politician who supports option 2 is providing de facto material support to the cartels. The cartels will finance their murderous rampage by any means necessary, that includes distributing marijuana. To force patients to acquire their medication from and essentially support these terrorist organizations is the most un-American thing I can imagine.

Rob... IMHO that is EXACTLY the game that is being played... it keeps the 'political-enforcement-money-machine' in control and business as usual.

People at the 'top' of the food chain get 'paid' and the people at the bottom 'go to jail' and in the process the 'system' keeps right on chugging along.

Parse or farce

I particularly prefer parsing my sentences, I agree it is a bit of a chore, however the rewards are enhanced and also the alternative seems even more boring. Enough about grammatics and such, dude. Whos providing the community a better service the guy delivering ozs at 420 or 220? Apparently their both illegal at this point.

As far as funding the war with the Narco trafficantes you can thank the previous as well as the current administration for its Support. GW ponied up 1.6 billion in 2006, shortly after the current administration in Mexico took over. Similar to his own election it was marred by his opponent siezing control of the Unions in Mexico City, and essentially shutting down the city of 25 million for weeks over contentions that he was the real peoples choice.

In July 2008 BHObama signed the Merida Initiative promising even more aid and Military Equipment. To fund a war to fight people that are fighting each other as well as two governments to vie for the ultimate prize: to supply Americans with all the drugs they can pay for.

Since taking office in 2006, The toll so far for Phillipe Calderone President of Mexicos' ' War on Drugs ' with the aid of the U.S. is well over 24,000 dead Mexicans. How many Americans in jail for narcotics, on our side of the border?

In comparison our casualties in our other ongoing Wars? Less than 4000 Total!

Iraq started 2003 = 2487,

Afganistan started Nov 25, 2001 = 1203 HAAAA?

600% more dead citizens for our poor unfortunate Neighbors to the South. Trying to solve our problems?

Yo News Flash their not the "Bad Guys " here.

Just Trying to illuminate some more of the Big Picture

Parse or farce

Parse, I believe

I particularly prefer parsing my sentences, I agree it is a bit of a chore, however the rewards are enhanced and also the alternative seems even more boring. Enough about grammatics and such, dude. Whos providing the community a better service the guy delivering ozs at 420 or 220? Apparently their both illegal at this point.

I miss the point of your question

As far as funding the war with the Narco trafficantes you can thank the previous as well as the current administration for its Support. GW ponied up 1.6 billion in 2006, shortly after the current administration in Mexico took over. Similar to his own election it was marred by his opponent siezing control of the Unions in Mexico City, and essentially shutting down the city of 25 million for weeks over contentions that he was the real peoples choice.

I agree

In July 2008 BHObama signed the Merida Initiative promising even more aid and Military Equipment. To fund a war to fight people that are fighting each other as well as two governments to vie for the ultimate prize: to supply Americans with all the drugs they can pay for.

I don't support the Merida initative.

Since taking office in 2006, The toll so far for Phillipe Calderone President of Mexicos' ' War on Drugs ' with the aid of the U.S. is well over 24,000 dead Mexicans. How many Americans in jail for narcotics, on our side of the border?

Lots

In comparison our casualties in our other ongoing Wars? Less than 4000 Total!

Iraq started 2003 = 2487,

Afganistan started Nov 25, 2001 = 1203 HAAAA?

600% more dead citizens for our poor unfortunate Neighbors to the South. Trying to solve our problems?

Yo News Flash their not the "Bad Guys " here.

Hey buddy, I said American politicians who provide de facto material support to the cartels basically have blood on their hands. Giving sole distribution rights of medicine (marijuana) to terrorist organizations does not seem wise to me. Nor do I think it bodes well for the National Security of the United States. By the way, tell the mother or father of a dead American soldier that's it's only less than 4000! and emphasize that exclamation mark you so disrespectfully use.

Just Trying to illuminate some more of the Big Picture

Now I know you're joking. LOL

My sincere appologies

Sorry about HI jacking the post ff09. I just read the Subject and viewed the vide-link. That is great news! For what its worth. There program is bumping along pretty good? IMHO.

ps as to my previous Statement. It is a bit out of context, as I encountered R420s, Rather rude Link with NO other explanation, elsewhere.

As to my other stated facts, I can assure you there was absolutley no disprespect implied or intended as mR420 tries to insinuate.

Guest finallyfree09

My sincere appologies

Sorry about HI jacking the post ff09. I just read the Subject and viewed the vide-link. That is great news! For what its worth. There program is bumping along pretty good? IMHO.

ps as to my previous Statement. It is a bit out of context, as I encountered R420s, Rather rude Link with NO other explanation, elsewhere.

As to my other stated facts, I can assure you there was absolutley no disprespect implied or intended as mR420 tries to insinuate.

lol! don't sweat it man.

Archived