Lapeer County Retaliation From Protest. Now They Are Going House To House!

Oman

Lt Parks with the blessing of Sheriff Kalanquin are now going to qualified patients homes and stating "we will let the courts sort everything out". They are breaking through cyclone fenced gates, seizing first and asking no questions, and these are qualified patients with cards. This is the retaliation for the protest. And they have all the patient records to just go house to house, which they have apparently started doing.

We are being victimized "under colour of law" and being run through a rigged and unfair court system.

I truly thank the brave freedom fighters that protested here, but now we are suffering from retaliation from this coward who "ran" from the Sheriff Department as soon as the first 30 people arrived.

How do we press charges? What do we do?

We are being terribly mis-treated, businesses having naught to do with Cannabis destroyed, reputations and lives ruined.

We seriously need help.

I am scared to death over my upcoming hearing for AD, on Monday, Sept 20 2010, 1:00 PM at Lapeer Circuit Court, and am also in need of an expert witness on Simpson Oil and wimpy non-productive plants.

They are literally acting like Hitler, and we are the "Untermensch"... the "Sub-Humans" not deserving any fairness and being run through a mean and heartless rigged Court.

Any suggestions, help, support of any type, more protests whatever. We need attention drawn to these Gestapo agaents that care naught for Democratic Process or the Will of the People.

Oman

This is dramatic! Do you have direct first hand knowledge or is this just a rumor?

Please please please call the ACLU. Going after distributors and people running dispensaries (which I can see LEO really believing is against the law, regardless of what we here think) is one thing. Targeting individual patients is quite another. Especially when they are using illegally seized confidential documents to make their rounds.

Patients, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR...IF THEY DON'T HAVE A WARRANT ASK THEM TO LEAVE YOUR PROPERTY...IF THEY REFUSE TO LEAVE, CALL 911 TO REPORT TRESPASSERS

I'm stunned. Can you verify that LEO's are useing the MM card list to hit every patient in that area? If that's the case first thing is ACLU to be notified of this.

So now I'm not the least bit comfortable with a MM card making and seeking medicine. This is typical Mich. bs that I kind of expect. Rednecks that think we are all dope heads. So they have reason (in their bb brains) to act like jack boot thugs and raid poor old sick people and drain their bank account for legal fees to fight the Nazi's.

Excuse me but, this kind of thing just gets me going like nothing else, I'm steamin.We protest these Nazi tactics by Law enforcers (nazi's) so they up their efforts and raid every patients home with a MM card or CG?

:growl::angry::growl::angry:

My neighbor just called me, I can not assure they were using the records at this time, but they are definitely going after qualified patients. I will try to re-contact him later, but this has complicated other areas of this man's life and he has to go put out fires because of it.

I should hear more later, unless he windsup in jail (a definite possibility). He was very upset and frantic but they verbally told him they knew he was a "registered patient", and the quote in the original post was accurate.

Oman

This is so Nazi....I mean there is no other way to describe the way this whole thing is going down..Nazi....It truly makes me sick that we live in a country that claims democracy and when the people used democracy for themselves for something that actually matters for once, they turn on the citizens??? I am with everyone else CALL THE ACLU NOW!!!!!!

They either used the LEIN system, or records stolen in the raids, or both, there's other ways they could've found out too, though I don't know if any of that is legal, but they get away with it. This really makes me MAD. People have the RIGHT to protest. What cowards and bullies we have in office, insecure, mindless sheep who can't think for themselves and believe the bullshite, using excuses to cover their hides, they got the so called justice system in their pockets. All that motivates them is blind hate, blind ambition... OOO I'M BOILING! I'm so mad I'M SO MAD I'M SO MAD!!! I WANNA GET OFF THIS MISERABLE, STINKIN' heap of garbage they created of this WORLD! My god I hope SOMEONE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND MAKE THOSE AHOLES STOP! This has gone too far. :(

Sb :growl::notfair:

I will do what I can, but people are very spread out up here and even scared to contact one another. This was the first confirmed raid, any others (and I have heard of 2 other incidents) are rumors at this point. However, LEO did know that the Patient from the one confirmed raid was a registered patient before raiding his place. He was very shaken up, and sometimes its hard to gather information when people are that upset. He may be in jail at this point. I do know that there is a law suit being initiated by CCCOM's law firm right now due to the confiscation of patient records. But in regards to the patient records Lt Parks has already admitted "taking them", "copying them", and running them through the "LIEN system" to bust CG's, etc in the Sunday Lapeer County Press. Sounds like an admission of guilt to me.

Get us any and all info you can quickly. Such as number of raids. Were the raids against patients? All the intelligence you can give us will be appreciated.

The Lapeer Prosecutor says the Patient records are not confidential under a search warrant:

Asked earlier in the day about objections to the sheriff department's seizure of patient records from CCCM, Lt./Det. Parks said, "It all depends on what you're calling patient records." He acknowledged that he reviewed dispensary documents, including copies of medical marijuana licenses.

Konschuh said patient records would include information regarding a patient’s condition, but he also noted that under a search warrant there’s an exception to patient privilege. He said, “Our position is (that) this isn’t disclosing confidential information.”

I will do what I can, but people are very spread out up here and even scared to contact one another. This was the first confirmed raid, any others (and I have heard of 2 other incidents) are rumors at this point. However, LEO did know that the Patient from the one confirmed raid was a registered patient before raiding his place. He was very shaken up, and sometimes its hard to gather information when people are that upset. He may be in jail at this point. I do know that there is a law suit being initiated by CCCOM's law firm right now due to the confiscation of patient records. But in regards to the patient records Lt Parks has already admitted "taking them", "copying them", and running them through the "LIEN system" to bust CG's, etc in the Sunday Lapeer County Press. Sounds like an admission of guilt to me.

can the patients file civil lawsuits agaisnt the PD for viloating HIPPA,council your opl to not let them in their house,do they have search warrants,maybe we'll have to go back to Lapeer?

The Lapeer Prosecutor says the Patient records are not confidential under a search warrant:

Asked earlier in the day about objections to the sheriff department's seizure of patient records from CCCM, Lt./Det. Parks said, "It all depends on what you're calling patient records." He acknowledged that he reviewed dispensary documents, including copies of medical marijuana licenses.

Konschuh said patient records would include information regarding a patient’s condition, but he also noted that under a search warrant there’s an exception to patient privilege. He said, “Our position is (that) this isn’t disclosing confidential information.”

Funny .. the law doesn't mention any exceptions.

And section 7 of the law states

(e) All other acts and parts of acts inconsistent with this act do not apply to the medical use of marihuana as provided for by this act.

Ok so what who's medical records are they taking? I was at the dryden one the first time it got raided. They made sure I had my card. But they took down my license info. I live in macomb county should I be nervouse of a raid?

you should just be on guard and know your rights,dont let those SOB get the best of you.peace

Such things have been taking place in Saginaw and Oakland counties.

In Saginaw, the sheriff passed the files to the DEA.

The federal government now has the evidence.

Apparently they (LEO) have quite the "hard-on" as far as dispensaries are concerned.

The Waterford Area Compassion Club posted a great video where an attorney from the ACLU spoke for nearly 45 minutes and answered all sorts of questions.

Then, Tim Beck spoke for a while.

It was great watching that last night up until after 2 in the morning.

Maybe they'll come beat on our door - which would be funny as we are completely out! :thumbsd:

Mizerman

p.s. stay safe

Considering they made up an entire traffic chase that never even happened to abuse me, nothing surprises me up here. I also see where Lt Parks has been entering private property around Bronson Lake without a warrant as well. Also, Patient's kids have been getting pulled over just because they are related to MM patients, and being told that is why they are being pulled over. They are also being told that their parents are criminals, etc... It used to be a nice Community up here. Parks' father, maybe even Grandfather were Sheriffs, and his son is a Deputy... this family along with other powers that be have ruined our community. Heroin dealing snitches tell on MM patients and carry guns, nice place.

The same Newspaper and Legal system that would not release any information on the High School homosexual gang rape at Lapeer East, (nor would they prosecute them in this county because the Police Chief's Son and the "children and friends" of the Prosecutor and his son were involved); recently printed and pictured a 16 y.o. in the County Press because it was a violent act.... Why not when its the government official's kids and their friends?

There have been multiple heinous offenses by the supposed Police and Sheriff's Dept up here. One Deputy was recently charged with 38!!! counts of child molestation (of course they ignored all the complaints until they were forced to acknowledge them). Heroin use is through the roof. And these are the people involved with Schuette in the "Protecting Michigan's Children" Organization... yeah, only if they're Rapists and friends of the power elite.

Does anyone have any links where I can read up on these accusations?

I understand that the political climate is pretty tough right now, but I find it hard to believe that a Sheriff is rounding up patients.

i do see what you mean But when i was out today i was told the same thing that they are stating from the U.P and working their way down to the lower part

So far this seems to be an isolated incident or two. So, I apologize but the information was from a very frantic neighbor who had just been raided. I spent since this afternoon checking with a few other folks and hopefully it was simply an incident or two; which is what it appears to be at this time. No charges were filed, so simply robbery. I have received no validation anything massive like I was first led to believe.

Oman

Archived